ReputationRep:
    Is Calpol class C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finbar21)
    Is Calpol class C?
    Only the drowsy version. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyFlipper)
    You're forgetting that shrooms, lsd, speed and ectacy are all class A (for some insane reason) - I expect those are the cause of the class A ticks rather than crack, smack or meth! I know that's the case for me anyways.
    I know they are, but those are all very hard drugs and it kinda surprises me that so many people have actually used them. Speed is [edit, a form of] meth though, btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I know they are, but those are all very hard drugs and it kinda surprises me that so many people have actually used them. Speed is meth though, btw.
    I agree with you. I don't think this poll will be a particularly accurate representation.

ReputationRep:
    I know they are, but those are all very hard drugs and it kinda surprises me that so many people have actually used them. Speed is [edit, a form of] meth though, btw.
    In the UK mushrooms were legal until a few years back. They also grow in fields all over the place. I've had several thousand in my possession after one good day of picking. E is a very popular drug amongst ravers over here, and it can be dirt cheap (I've seen them go as little as 50p each when bought in bulk). LSD isn't as popular, but there a few who take it.

Ectacy is incredibly safe really, at the very least it should be downgraded, even David Cameron supports making ectacy class B (or at least he did before he was famous.)

Magic mushrooms are also very safe, they're still decriminalised in Amsterdam I believe, or were only recently criminalised.

And speed is more like mdma than meth, surely?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the drug banding system is completely stupid. I would quite happily take E, speed and cannabis, all of which are class a and b, but wouldn't think of taking Ketamine. How the government can claim that cannabis is more harmful than Ketamine is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    A - pills.

Didn't realise they were class A actually. Definitely should be lower.

ReputationRep:
    I do whatever I deem safe, **** the government.

ReputationRep:
    B.
    I also can't believe that cannabis is class B and ketamine is class C, I would never touch ketmine, I've seen it do crazy things to people. Never seen anyone have such a bad reaction after smoking a joint though.

ReputationRep:
    B because of the most ridiculous classification everrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    A - pills.

Didn't realise they were class A actually. Definitely should be legal.
    fixed amirite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I do whatever I deem safe, **** the government.
    I'm sure you've conducted clinical trials on all manner of things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    In the UK mushrooms were legal until a few years back. They also grow in fields all over the place. I've had several thousand in my possession after one good day of picking. E is a very popular drug amongst ravers over here, and it can be dirt cheap (I've seen them go as little as 50p each when bought in bulk). LSD isn't as popular, but there a few who take it.
    You eat the mushrooms out of the fields?? Dear lord man. I would never touch anything that grew on the ground in my yard, where I'm from it'll kill you. :p:

And that's some awfully cheap E too. In the states it's usually no cheaper than like $20 each.

(Original post by CandyFlipper)
    Ectacy is incredibly safe really, at the very least it should be downgraded, even David Cameron supports making ectacy class B (or at least he did before he was famous.)

Magic mushrooms are also very safe, they're still decriminalised in Amsterdam I believe, or were only recently criminalised.

And speed is more like mdma than meth, surely?
    They're both amphetamines, but that's as close as it gets really. Although upon further research it looks like speed isn't actually meth, but it works pretty much the same way and is more closely related as a psychoactive stimulant.

ReputationRep:
    A obvviously!!

ReputationRep:
    A, a lot of B but strangely never any C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlamCanyon)
    I'm sure you've conducted clinical trials on all manner of things.
    I'm fairly sure that that Professor David Nutt has conducted these trials.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody that injects or does tranquilisers needs to sort their lives out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    I'm fairly sure that that Professor David Nutt has conducted these trials.
    What? These are trials of various things that have been going on for decades. Nutt was not referring to all drugs, in fact he said some are very dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    I have done A-Cocaine, Pills and MDMA.
    B- Cannabis and Moroccan Hash.

Personally I have done all in perfect moderation not addicted to either of them.

I must also admit all my drug use was down to either peer pressure(Cannabis @:p: school)or being on holiday and(Cocaine, :woo: Pills and MDMA) not having much 2 do and having lots of my parents money and nothing else to spend it on after having gone to all the decent clubs in city.

Its all about self control.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.