Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sex without condoms... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Right now I've never had sex without a condom, that was until the other night.

Now this girl im seeing is on the pill and has been for years, but I always like to have peice of mind that im safe and wear one anyway. It's respectful to myself and the girl.

Now the other night we were doing it and it came off, she was like it's alright im on the pill, just keep going. Now it really got to me and I wasn't comfortable at first however I thought it felt great, alot better than wearing one anyway.

The only thing im concerned about it catching a STI/STD or whatever they call them these days. I know 110% that I don't have anything, I regularly go and get tested for Chlamydia etc, and always use a condom anyway just to be sure but what's everyone elses view on having sex without a condom (guys in particualar, because I know it made me uneasy) and guys/girls what do you think about it?

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to have an STD test, HIV test for after 3 months since her last sexual encounter with someone other than you.

When that is done and if it's come back negative, and if she's taking the pill, condoms are unneeded. If you can have sex with a condom and the pill then great, that takes the chances of pregnancy from very unlikely to nearly nothing.

Nothing special to it.

I think it's very nice. Condoms are great - they mean you can have sex with someone and not worry about catching most STIs / the chance of pregnancy is greatly reduced - but not using them can be great too.

As well as more physical sensation, what surprised me was the emotional difference. Some people eroticise trust via bondage games, but sex without condoms does it too - you have to trust your partner.

On a slightly lower note, I also like feeling her wetness on my penis, and it makes oral sex afterwards a lot nicer too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think it's very nice. Condoms are great - they mean you can have sex with someone and not worry about catching most STIs / the chance of pregnancy is greatly reduced - but not using them can be great too.

As well as more physical sensation, what surprised me was the emotional difference. Some people eroticise trust via bondage games, but sex without condoms does it too - you have to trust your partner.
    Agreed

Also, I personally think it's quite nice to alternate between condoms and not using them because then you realise how much different it feels all over again, rather than just getting used to it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.