Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Wish i'd told my friend back then...

I had that with a really close friend of mine. We were both having a rough time, she'd had a bad break-up, we'd both been going through clinical depression, and got really close. Went out one night, had a few drinks, back to my place and one thing led to another. Basically it completely screwed up a really close friendship; she didn't feel the same about me in the end and it was awkward as hell afterwards. Just starting to get back on track I guess but we won't be as close again. My advice; keep well clear.

(Original post by joshphillips999)
    Say that to my cubone. I DARE you.
    Charizard own you kthx.

Anyway, if you're worried about a negative reaction I wouldn't recommend blurting it out all of a sudden (unless there's a "right moment", though I still suggest caution), try finding out how he feels (try to be subtle, as saying "If I was to ask you out right now, what would you say?" might make him get suspicious) and whether he's interested in a relationship.

Let him know how you feel, before the gig then prehaps you can enjoy it together
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.