Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi

im going abroad for the first time this year with a few mates but i aint got a clue what to take can anyone help with things that you need for a hol?

many thanks

ReputationRep:
    neone?

ReputationRep:
    well theres he obvious things like your passport and tickets lol your clothes, sun tan lotion, toiletries, condoms etc

ReputationRep:
    The biggest candles you can get hold of, a very sharp knife and a "turboflame" style lighter.

ReputationRep:
    passport if you have one

if not better start training at rowing

ReputationRep:
    got my passport and things like that. i was meaning things like clothes wise etc

ReputationRep:
    Things to swim in and a couple of towels, t-shirts/shorts for around the pool or at the beach and some stuff to change into if you go out of a night. Shoes wise, I normally just take sandals and a plain pair of shoes. This is assuming you're going on a beach-type holiday in a hot country :p:

ReputationRep:
    going to magaluf

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiousity, when are you going?

ReputationRep:
    may y

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering when Maga gets busy.

ReputationRep:
    Magaluf would be busiest June, July, August.

You'll need enough clothes for nights out obv, some swimming stuff, towels, things to put over your swimming stuff when walking around (more applicable if you're female).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.