Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official AQA AS Chemistry CHEM2 January 2010 (Post Exam) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just done this exam.
    How did everyone find it?

Personally, I think that it was far too long! Only one person out of several i spoke to managed to finish the paper! IMO section B was too long for the suggested 30 mins. I was surprised by the amount of organic on there and the fact there was hardly anything on enthalpies or maxwell-boltzmann/activation E stuff. Overall, a hard paper. I suspect low grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    Your school must be retarded if you were like the only one to finish the paper. Overall i found the paper quite alrite. So i hope the rest of the country also didnt finish the paper, so the grade boundrarys go to my advantage.

ReputationRep:
    lmaooo

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Reply 1: PM me at midnight for some rep.

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao @ Reply 1

ReputationRep:
    I loved this paper! I actually smiled throughout the paper seeing as I knew when my answers were right. I've never had that feeling in a science paper ever. Most of the people at my school seemed to really enjoy the paper too!

How on earth could you not finish it in time?

I might just start revising for every exam now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antony492)
    Your school must be retarded if you were like the only one to finish the paper. Overall i found the paper quite alrite. So i hope the rest of the country also didnt finish the paper, so the grade boundrarys go to my advantage.
    Actually, I attend St. Bedes College, Manchester and we get very good results every year. Maybe you should compare us with the A Level Results of your own center: (http://www.stbedescollege.co.uk/acad...-results-2009/) before ****ging us off and labelling us retards. Nobody who goes to my college is retarded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timiop2008)
    Actually, I attend St. Bedes College, Manchester and we get very good results every year. Maybe you should compare us with the A Level Results of your own center: (http://www.stbedescollege.co.uk/acad...-results-2009/) before ****ging us off and labelling us retards. Nobody who goes to my college is retarded.
    6 people took Further Maths, 5 got an A, one got a D.

Did the D guy get expelliarmus'd? :shoot:

Also, you pay 8 and a half k a year, i'd rather buy a brand new car or pay ALL my tution fees for university with that. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antony492)
    LMAO :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well it doesn't seem to do the collage any good if people actually couldn't finish the paper. Sounds like only retards wouldn't be able to finish.

ReputationRep:
    the exam was quite easy compared to the june 09 paper!!!

ReputationRep:
    it was one of those exams where you thought you found it easy, but might have made a stupid error! But not finishing the paper is hilarious. I think the grade boundries will rocket up! .. unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what the exam was like?
    Like what kind of stuff was on it?

It would be very much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    What grades did you all get?
    I stayed with the exact same UMS as last June.
    I feel gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcseangel)
    What grades did you all get?
    I stayed with the exact same UMS as last June.
    I feel gutted
    I got 123/140 (A)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notepad)
    I got 123/140 (A)
    well done.
    Im happy for u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcseangel)
    well done.
    Im happy for u
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    how was the exam like?
    what kind of stuff was on it etc? questions please
    it would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the AQA CHEM2 21 January 2010 marks scheme please ?

ReputationRep:
    can u please tell me how to find chem 2 january 2010 paper..?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.