Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi to all at the TSR , well any one can let me know that what should i do in order for FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEERING , currenty i m studying AS level with three engineering subjects............and whats the procedure ?????????????? plzz answer !

THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    not sure if any universities offer any courses directly in it. if you do a bit of research i'm sure you can find several in the UK which are involved in it, and probably offer modules etc in it as part of an engineering course.

and ffs, edit your post, change it back to a normal font size, and use proper words

ReputationRep:
    so wht abt canada do u know abt it ??

ReputationRep:
    use google.
    http://www.senecac.on.ca/fulltime/FPN.html

ReputationRep:
    thnx.

ReputationRep:
    University of Leeds had a great Fire and Explosion course (I'm currently in my 3rd year) but this year they had to cancel it due to lack of applicants Shame really as it's a great area to get into with plenty of jobs...
    UCLAN do a similar course, from what I hear it's a lot more on the practical side of things but it's worth looking into.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.