Turn on thread page Beta

Completely dicking on peoples lifts. watch

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever seen some guy that was bigger than you but couldn't lift as much? Admit it, you must get some ego trip from realising you have more muscle in muscle to fat ratio lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Have you ever seen some guy that was bigger than you but couldn't lift as much? Admit it, you must get some ego trip from realising you have more muscle in muscle to fat ratio lmao.
    The only trip you get is realising how much of a jackass you are. If your lifts arent above 140 for bench, 200 for squat and deadlifts then I strongly doubt the big guy you see is lifting less than you. Its for one of two reasons, he is either volume training with light weights and hence will not go heavy to ensure form is correct, or he is currently partaking in a strict diet in which carbs may be depleted and hence even 100kg can become a struggle. People like you irritate me deeply, your fragile ego's are the reason you experience little gains, the larger individuals (like myself) have little to prove in the way of training and hence wont try and lift our max every goddamn time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    The only trip you get is realising how much of a jackass you are. If your lifts arent above 140 for bench, 200 for squat and deadlifts then I strongly doubt the big guy you see is lifting less than you. Its for one of two reasons, he is either volume training with light weights and hence will not go heavy to ensure form is correct, or he is currently partaking in a strict diet in which carbs may be depleted and hence even 100kg can become a struggle. People like you irritate me deeply, your fragile ego's are the reason you experience little gains, the larger individuals (like myself) have little to prove in the way of training and hence wont try and lift our max every goddamn time.
    lol, ok brah, i didn't say how big he was so who's insecure? You. Good luck in being the next Cutler. You weren't there, and he wasn't that much bigger than myself.

Oh rli? Physiological science is defined by ego's? Ok Freud, then i'll lessen my ego and then i'll gain massively !!!! , okkkk. Good diet and continuous improvement is more apt, quite.

ReputationRep:
    strength training and body building are different you know (hint: it's in the name)

ReputationRep:
    lol, ok brah, i didn't say how big he was so who's insecure? You. Good luck in being the next Cutler. You weren't there, and he wasn't that much bigger than myself.

Oh rli? Physiological science is defined by ego's? Ok Freud, then i'll lessen my ego and then i'll gain massively !!!! , okkkk. Good diet and continuous improvement is more apt, quite.
    Well, OK, but why create the thread in the first place? I can just tell from your post that you have probably never squatted beyond 120kg. Physiological performance can be heavily influenced by quality of intellectual approach hence ego can often get in the way of good gains, post your pics/tell me your lifts and I'll decide for myself.

ReputationRep:
    Well, OK, but why create the thread in the first place? I can just tell from your post that you have probably never squatted beyond 120kg. Physiological performance can be heavily influenced by quality of intellectual approach hence ego can often get in the way of good gains, post your pics/tell me your lifts and I'll decide for myself.

Why are you so bothered about MY lifts? I've only been lifting six months and i dicked on this guy. And i'll carry on, no one's touchin me. I don't intend to be Cutler but neither do many people tbh, take your **** measuring elsewhere. I'll come back when i get there.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so bothered about MY lifts? I've only been lifting six months and i dicked on this guy. And i'll carry on, no one's touchin me. I don't intend to be Cutler but neither do many people tbh, take your **** measuring elsewhere. I'll come back when i get there.
    Why are you bothered by what other people are lifting? The most I've ever lifted is probably one of those old-school televisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    Why are you bothered by what other people are lifting? The most I've ever lifted is probably a television.

Because i'm an egotistical guy? Anyway, this thread was pointless, my bad.

ReputationRep:
    Because i'm an egotistical guy? Anyway, this thread was pointless, my bad.
    And one that can't take criticism without getting defensive.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so bothered about MY lifts? I've only been lifting six months and i dicked on this guy. And i'll carry on, no one's touchin me.
    Congratulations. I have concluded that you are, at the very least, the second-weakest person in the world.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you sound like a ****, OP

But it is kind of weird seeing BBers with massive non-functional hypertrophy seriously struggling with quite low weights. :/

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so bothered about the other guys? Aahahahahaha, this is just too easy :lol: go on admit it, you're a pussy, why dont you wanna tell me your lifts, or post any pics? Another sub-150lbs douche trying to make up for his failure, seen it before dude. Of course the excuse is "you never wanted to get that big", please, I doubt you're bigger than Ronaldo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodude888)
    LOL you sound like a ****, OP

But it is kind of weird seeing BBers with massive non-functional hypertrophy seriously struggling with quite low weights. :/
    I am yet to see it, you really need to show me these people. I understand powerlifters post bigger numbers but that does not mean an experienced lifter would be a weakling.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so bothered about the other guys? Aahahahahaha, this is just too easy :lol: go on admit it, you're a pussy, why dont you wanna tell me your lifts, or post any pics? Another sub-150lbs douche trying to make up for his failure, seen it before dude. Of course the excuse is "you never wanted to get that big", please, I doubt you're bigger than Ronaldo.

lol me the pussy? unless you're jacked on roids i doubt you'd be gaining more than 25 pounds - 35 pounds of MUSCLE per year, at the start. It takes time, i'm on track. So yes, i'm probably below what you Cutler wannabes are lifting at the minute but i'm only 18 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernestestes)
    strength training and body building are different you know (hint: it's in the name)

eaxctly, also its much more useful and therefore impressive to be able to lift, for example, 100kg for 10 reps than 150kg once

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to see it, you really need to show me these people. I understand powerlifters post bigger numbers but that does not mean an experienced lifter would be a weakling.
    I never said he was an experienced lifter, just a bigger guy. I'm only 18 , he must've been in his 30's/40's. I have plenty of time, unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    OP has been destroyed in this thread. Best bet = scatter.

ReputationRep:
    lol me the pussy? unless you're jacked on roids i doubt you'd be gaining more than 25 pounds - 35 pounds of MUSCLE per year, at the start. It takes time, i'm on track. So yes, i'm probably below what you Cutler wannabes are lifting at the minute but i'm only 18 .
    Excuses, excuses, I jumped about four stone in my first two years of training and I didnt even touch a needle. Train harder, eat further, you sound to me like a loser who enjoys projecting failures onto others. Call it ad hominem but I have seen it too many times. The guy was bigger and older than you? What was his story? He could be recuperating from injury or maybe he just got back into training, why should you mock him? You still havent told me your lifts. If any of your lifts are less than 100kg then you're a total fag.

ReputationRep:
    I never said he was an experienced lifter, just a bigger guy. I'm only 18 , he must've been in his 30's/40's. I have plenty of time, unlucky.
    And this is why prima facie I have no time for guys who hang around the weights in the gym. Too high a risk of him being a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Excuses, excuses, I jumped about four stone in my first two years of training and I didnt even touch a needle. Train harder, eat further, you sound to me like a loser who enjoys projecting failures onto others. Call it ad hominem but I have seen it too many times. The guy was bigger and older than you? What was his story? He could be recuperating from injury or maybe he just got back into training, why should you mock him? You still havent told me your lifts.
    Yeah, 4 stone, it's not exactly extraordinary but take your biscuit if you really want to. Well done, funny how i'm at that rate of growth 6 months in and you're saying how i'm failing, ok, if i'm at the same rate of growth, i am indeed failing. V for victory , sack.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.