Turn on thread page Beta

Completely dicking on peoples lifts. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    LOOOOOOL AHAHAHAAAA!!!! Exposed!! Oh thank you for that!!
    To the muscle freaks: Dudes stop stressin about how many lifts you can do or whatever. No girl likes an OVERLY buff guy. They are freaky. Anyway... This thread is really very funny and the OP is getting put in his place, poor thing.
    OP: Stop being so bloody vain, so you lifted more than this guy...so what. Accept your VERY slight victory and stop being such a ****.
    I would like for you to show me that ingenious device of yours which allows you access to the psyche of every female in the world.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOL AHAHAHAAAA!!!! Exposed!! Oh thank you for that!!
    To the muscle freaks: Dudes stop stressin about how many lifts you can do or whatever. No girl likes an OVERLY buff guy. They are freaky. Anyway... This thread is really very funny and the OP is getting put in his place, poor thing.
    OP: Stop being so bloody vain, so you lifted more than this guy...so what. Accept your VERY slight victory and stop being such a ****.

I don't do it for you and other women. I do it for myself, i like doing it and like waking up with the feeling that i have the gym first thing.

It's an insult to suggest us guys lift to impress you, grow up, it's a hobby. Like complaining about everything is for you . See, i can stereotype too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Excuses, excuses, I jumped about four stone in my first two years of training and I didnt even touch a needle. Train harder, eat further, you sound to me like a loser who enjoys projecting failures onto others. Call it ad hominem but I have seen it too many times. The guy was bigger and older than you? What was his story? He could be recuperating from injury or maybe he just got back into training, why should you mock him? You still havent told me your lifts. If any of your lifts are less than 100kg then you're a total fag.
    You are nearly as much of a gimp as the OP. Nobody cares!

ReputationRep:
    I would like for you to show me that ingenious device of yours which allows you access to the psyche of every female in the world.

Ok fine. No SANE girl likes an overly buffed up guy. You know the type of guys who look like they're on steroids. Yeah those types. Yuk! Woops, are you one of those types Sorry. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    I don't do it for you and other women. I do it for myself, i like doing it and like waking up with the feeling that i have the gym first thing.

It's an insult to suggest us guys lift to impress you, grow up, it's a hobby. Like complaining about everything is for you . See, i can stereotype too.
    OK, so I implied that you do it for us girls. Big deal. Ok thanks for putting me straight on that one: I apologize for that.
    But seriously try taking my advice; You'll find it at the bottom of my other post.

ReputationRep:
    Ok fine. No SANE girl likes an overly buffed up guy. You know the type of guys who look like they're on steroids. Yeah those types. Yuk! Woops, are you one of those types Sorry. lol
    I would like for you to show me that ingenious device of yours which allows you access to the psyche of every crazy female in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revisionnightmare)
    You are nearly as much of a gimp as the OP. Nobody cares!
    Pfft, this is the fitness thread is it not. If the OP feels the need to critique someone slightly larger than him then I shall show him that I can also be a pretentious douche.

ReputationRep:
    I would like for you to show me that ingenious device of yours which allows you access to the psyche of every crazy female in the world.

Hahahaaa! Touche, Bishamon, Touche.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the OP is a tremendous ******.

For the record - I'm far more egotistical than you'll ever be.

ReputationRep:
    As im rowing I tend to do more cardio than weights but I get this problem too. I might be doing an hour and a half or something and some hero will come on for 5 minutes and spack out at a lower split than me and walk off. The guy could think he is faster than me but I doubt he is. The same way that a lot of the time big guys may not be lifting at their maximal amount or could just be warming up/whatever. Their are a lot of people at my uni gym larger than me that Ive never seen doing proper lifts but ive decided I will judge peoples size on how big their legs are rather than their arms like most people do.

ReputationRep:
    Out of general interest, what are people's lifts like in your uni gym? Who frequents there? Lifters, rugby/american football players, or just general fitness peeps.
    Vast bulk of people are underweight first years who realise that now they are at university and surrounded by females in heat they need some guns to fill their topshop shirts for nights out in an attempt to attract a mate.

Some jacked pretty strong regulars in second/third year. A few who joocy woocy.

Most I've seen anyone ever bench would be 50kg DBs flat and 120kg barbell. Majority bench 60kg.

Most I've seen dead is me 190kg, other than that 180kg for reps by a jacked manlet post-grad BBer 30ish years old. Not many people deadlift.

ReputationRep:
    I bench press 45 KG

SUP

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite lucky in the sense that I have the right combination of fat/muscle to look quite a bit hencher then I really am. I have a teeny bit of a belly, but my fat seems to complement my V shape and broaden my shoulders. People have been surprised when they see my benches and squats are quite a bit lighter then my skinny/shorter friends.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.