Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

For my history homework, i have to write an article on the Amritsar Massacre and have to include who was responsible,

Who in your opininon was responsible for the Amritsar Massacre?

ReputationRep:
    I'll name my friend from WoW from Karachi whom I now have on MW2, Amritsar, and then i'll massacre him and you can all blame me.

:shoot:

ReputationRep:
    The goray koothay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_EMILY!_x)

"General Dyer said he would have used his machine guns if he could have got them into the enclosure, but these were mounted on armoured cars. He said he did not stop firing when the crowd began to disperse because he thought it was his duty to keep firing until the crowd dispersed, and that a little firing would do no good. In fact he continued the firing till he ran out of ammunition."

I would also include the spineless indian soldiers (if they were Indian:o: ) who killed they're own people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    "General Dyer said he would have used his machine guns if he could have got them into the enclosure, but these were mounted on armoured cars. He said he did not stop firing when the crowd began to disperse because he thought it was his duty to keep firing until the crowd dispersed, and that a little firing would do no good. In fact he continued the firing till he ran out of ammunition."

I would also include the spineless indian soldiers (if they were Indian:o: ) who killed they're own people.

Was wandering if you could tell me where this quote is from? Which book/article etc. if possible let me know asap - As I'm doing coursework on primary responsibility of the Amritsar massacre at the moment.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_EMILY!_x)

For my history homework, i have to write an article on the Amritsar Massacre and have to include who was responsible,

Have you finished this piece of coursework or is it still ongoing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaG)
    Have you finished this piece of coursework or is it still ongoing?

I have finished it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.