The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Zorbing!!!

I was thinking of buying my boyfriend a zorbing experience day for his birthday. I'm not sure whether to choose the harnessed or the hydro. In the harnessed you are strapped in so do full 360s in the hydro you're put in the ball with water and try to run but generally end up falling over. I wondered if anyone had done it and could tell me which one is better? Would be very grateful for any opinions :smile:
I SO! wish I got something like this for my birthday! Personally though, I'd choose the hydro :biggrin: Sounds more fun. Would probably be more helpful if you got opinions from somebody who'd actually done this though :rolleyes: My levels of envy are through the roof.
I did it in Devon and it was one of those things I'll always remember - did hydro-zorbing with my brother and we were just in fits of laughter all the way down. Your boyfriend's lucky to have you as a girlfriend if you indulge him :smile:
I've done the hydro - it was so, so fun! It was much more fun that what the harness one looked like - with the water in, unharnessed, you slide about all over the place, it was so exhiliarating! (I assume the harness one is where you're tied down? I did it in New Zealand which may have been a bit different - one was where you were sliding around with water, and in the other you were strapped in so you couldn't move about at all.)
I seriously want to try both! My best friend is thinking about buying this for my 18th!! :biggrin: :excited:
Reply 5
i did both and harness is really cool, whereas hydro you just sit in freezin water and roll down, and if you hit a bump land facefirst and nearly drown
so i would reccomend harness.
Reply 6
i did both and harness is really cool, whereas hydro you just sit in freezin water and roll down, and if you hit a bump land facefirst and nearly drown
so i would reccomend harness.

Did you do it in england? I'm trying to find the best place...
Reply 7
jco1
Did you do it in england? I'm trying to find the best place...

first time i did it in new zealand and second time did it in croydon
think it was here http://www.zorbing.co.uk/
Dorset is supposed to be a good place to do it, or so I've read.

Latest

Trending

Trending