Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I know, that's the only thing pulling me back from moving. Well, that's the only thing that will probaly prevent me from living abroad.

Countries are there to explore - not to just ignore!
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    America - I've always wanted to see New York.
    new york is not all its made out to be.......now texas, on the other hand,

ReputationRep:
    I would just love to live by the sea (I'll probably stay in the UK though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    Southern states suck...

I want to live in California. I've been five or six times and I love it. San Diego, San Francisco and Los Angeles are all really lovely cities.

(Original post by curryADD)
    I went on holiday to New York and it seemed very nice to me :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    I want to live in California. I've been five or six times and I love it. San Diego, San Francisco and Los Angeles are all really lovely cities.

I went on holiday to New York and it seemed very nice to me :confused: :confused:
    until you need to go to the loo, and then you realise that there is no public toilet

(Original post by 2776)
    until you need to go to the loo, and then you realise that there is no public toilet
    There are no public toilets in England either.

ReputationRep:
    France is the place! The language is beautiful and so is the country. I was neva gud at french and found the GCSE higher paper rock solid, but i came out with a A, so i was well pleased! I just wana speak it, i don't want to learn the grmmer and al that. PPL say i sud have taken it up A-level, but it must b difficult.
    So France is the place 4 me! Oh yea n its romantic.
    Ansi xx

ReputationRep:
    There are no public toilets in England either.
    Err there are public toilets in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    lol, maybe you dont live in a public toilet place

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    Ok, there are few public toilets in England and none in South Croydon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aneesa8)
    France is the place! The language is beautiful and so is the country. I was neva gud at french and found the GCSE higher paper rock solid, but i came out with a A, so i was well pleased! I just wana speak it, i don't want to learn the grmmer and al that. PPL say i sud have taken it up A-level, but it must b difficult.
    So France is the place 4 me! Oh yea n its romantic.
    Ansi xx
    I love the French language. I don't think I'd live in France though. It's my second choice, actually.

ReputationRep:

i used to live in california

to cold

except pismo beach is the bestest beastiest place ever

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd live in France though. .
    why not?

if i leave Paris, id go to Berlin or Tokyo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    why not?

if i leave Paris, id go to Berlin or Tokyo.
    I would like to live in France, yes. I love the language and the style etc. But my first choice is Israel, which is why I said I don't think I would live there. But France would be my second choice and I'd love to go to Paris one day.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to live in France, yes. I love the language and the style etc. But my first choice is Israel, which is why I said I don't think I would live there. But France would be my second choice and I'd love to go to Paris one day.
    id love to live in france! if i could speak french,id definitely move!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    id love to live in france! if i could speak french,id definitely move!
    I think actually living there if you can't speak it will improve your french dramatically, because you're surrounded by french speaking people and you just pick it up.

ReputationRep:
    I think actually living there if you can't speak it will improve your french dramatically, because you're surrounded by french speaking people and you just pick it up.
    true say. But i dont want to look like a dumb ass...my french is okkk. Like im predicted a B... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    true say. But i dont want to look like a dumb ass...my french is okkk. Like im predicted a B... :confused:
    That's good.

Did your school have a school trip? It really helps a lot to go to France when learning French, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    That's good.

Did your school have a school trip? It really helps a lot to go to France when learning French, obviously.
    we had trips, just not to France, the fools took us to Wales and Italy...and i go Italy all the time,so it was a bit boring for me..

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.