Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    we had trips, just not to France, the fools took us to Wales and Italy...and i go Italy all the time,so it was a bit boring for me..
    I love Italy. Where abouts did you go? I've been twice now..wow! I feel like I live there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I love Italy. Where abouts did you go? I've been twice now..wow! I feel like I live there.
    well with the school, i went to Rome,but with my family and other friends ive been all over..places like,Cosenza, Parma,Benevento..dont remember the rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    well with the school, i went to Rome,but with my family and other friends ive been all over..places like,Cosenza, Parma,Benevento..dont remember the rest
    Yeah, I went to Rome. We got lost. It all looks so similar and we couldn't even speak Italian. I must say that the ice-cream is nice there, and the pizza.

ReputationRep:
    spain espi majorca. everyting is so laid back out there, and the weather is brill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    spain espi majorca. everyting is so laid back out there, and the weather is brill
    Yeah, well most countries have better weather than England.

I wouldn't like to live in Spain though. I think it's more of a holiday place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Yeah, well most countries have better weather than England.

I wouldn't like to live in Spain though. I think it's more of a holiday place.
    yeah, i wouldnt want to live in Spain either.

ReputationRep:
    I think Canada would be quite good. not really sure why but it just seems good.

with a few homes around the large cities in the world (NY, Paris, here in London)

(Original post by curryADD)
    i used to live in california

to cold

except pismo beach is the bestest beastiest place ever
    Too cold!!!!?!?!!??!????

It is sunny all year round. I last went in February and it was like summer.

Where is pismo beach? Maybe I've been there.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.