Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rob6709)
    Are you trying to say that i have given you neg rep or asking whether i love the neg rep?
    Someone has left bad rep, in your name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    Someone has left bad rep, in your name.
    Well my pompous friend it wasnt me!

ReputationRep:
    Well my pompous friend it wasnt me!
    Well my decadent chum I do not believe you!

ReputationRep:
    ohhh i get it it. well done. you got me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuppie20)
    Well my decadent chum I do not believe you!
    Beleive what you like, im telling you i didnt. I have better things to be doing than giving out negative reputation points to arrogant little people such as your good self. I bid you good evening.

ReputationRep:
    Beleive what you like, im telling you i didnt. I have better things to be doing than giving out negative reputation points to arrogant little people such as your good self. I bid you good evening.
    I'm not arrogant at all. I have many short comings and don't claim to be a better person than I am. good evening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nativeLondoner)
    It seems to me that the majority of humans are incredibly blinkered. Even the ones who don't proclaim to be are so. Instead the majority of their time is spent either assuming others live by their moral standards, and making threads concerning how the world doesn't conform to their definition of normal etc...

Eastern students generally study considerably more, even though Japanese youth (as an example) via their own choice embrace a great deal of Western popular culture. We are talking a proper 12 hour working day often topped up with a part time job at weekends. However, in some parts of the East, this facilitates in causing a non-holistic view of life, which does not denote a healthy perception of the world around them.

Does anyone else think human beings are taking the piss a bit?
    Corrected to highlight the true thrust of this message.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.