Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm currently at University and will be graduating in 2012. I expect to get a 2:2 or a 2:1, probably borderline, would these grades be ok to get onto a PGCE course? I'm just saying this since in the 2010 general election the conservatives are major favourites and under their proposals anyone who didn't get a 2:1 or 1st won't be allowed to teach.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should be fine.

If anything, it might be motivation for you if it is true

ReputationRep:
    Should be ok, as long as you try to relate the modules of your degree to the subjects in the national cirriculum...and have enough work experience.

ReputationRep:
    I think they said you must have at least a 2:2 so you should be fine. Just make sure you've got some decent experience. That can make all the difference.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got accepted with a conditional of 2.2

ReputationRep:
    I think you will not be accepted. In the year 2012 there would be many competitive graduates. Try to motivate yourself. Make a good plan. Like me I'm motivated in writing essays.

ReputationRep:
    I am confuse with your grading system because here in our country we use 95% or 85%. Other university used 1.5 or 2.5. What is the equivalent grades in your score? I can ask my virtual assistant to research about your inquiry anyway.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.