Turn on thread page Beta

why doesnt my bf always *** from sex? watch

Announcements

we dont use condoms so it cant be that. i dont get it, always made guys in the past ***. he has *** a few times but other times it'll be going on for ages so i just give up, when i say to him did u ***? he says no i dunno y i just lost it, wtf!! not to be arrogant but i know what im doing sex wise, im very active and he said ive got the best body of any girls hes eva bin with so what going on?!

ReputationRep:
    He might feel like you're putting pressure on him and spending the whole time in bed with him just waiting for him to orgasm, which probably isn't helping the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Some guys honestly find it difficult to come. It's nothing personal, it's an honest physical thing.

Ask if there's anything you can do better, swap notes etc, and as long as he's not unhappy with it you shouldn't feel insecure about your abilities.

Don't try and and make him feel bad for not coming, don't feel bad that you can't make him if he's just one of those people who doesn't do it often.

It takes me ages to *** and some times I have just given up. It doesn't matter how attractive the person is some guys will just last for an annoying amount of time.

ReputationRep:
    "I've learned there are some things you just don't say during sex. Like y'know when you're having sex, and you realize you're not going to ***, and she knows you're not going to ***...you can't say "let's just call it a draw" - Frankie Boyle

It went something like that...

Anyway, the point is it's so common that a well known comedian has a joke about it.

Sometimes my guy doesn't ***.. but then later in the day he will. I'm not too bothered as long as we're both enjoying ourselves. And it usually means more sex throughout the day

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand why this is a problem to you lol, a lot of women are always cracking jokes about their husbands only lasting 15mins in bed lol! SO count yourself lucky...if he ****'s up he's still enjoying it lol...

ReputationRep:
    Some guys desensitize their penises through masturbating for years using a rough touch. Others struggle to climax if they're tired, if they have something on their mind, if they've been drinking, or if they come close and something happens to interrupt the moment. Maybe the position you're doing it in isn't providing enough friction, or the pressure on him too finish is too much and he can't let go.

It's a myth that all men effortlessly finish every time and a really common thing to happen, so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghostboobs)
    Some guys desensitize their penises through masturbating for years using a rough touch.
    That sounds ridiculous but perhaps you can prove me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    That sounds ridiculous but perhaps you can prove me wrong.
    Google it.

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/love_tip..._love_tip.html

ReputationRep:
    Google it.

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/love_tip..._love_tip.html
    Well you worded that badly. You said it like masturbating roughly meant the sense of feeling was being worn away.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't people spell "come" correctly anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Well you worded that badly. You said it like masturbating roughly meant the sense of feeling was being worn away.
    :confused:

That's what desensitization is:

(From the link I just posted)

"You're just not sensitive.

Many men who masturbate frequently also have a hard time reaching orgasm when it comes time to make love to their partners. It might be because they're all spermed out, but more often than not, it's brought about by their own hand.

What most men don't realize is that because they've become so accustomed to the pressure of their own hand, when their penis enters a soft environment like the vagina, it somehow isn't as forceful.

If you've been masturbating roughly and squeezing the head of your penis, then of course a vagina will never measure up to the ability of a hand. If you insist on masturbating, train your penis by stroking it gently rather than with aggression."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    Because it's the internet.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

That's what desensitization is:

(From the link I just posted)

"You're just not sensitive.

Many men who masturbate frequently also have a hard time reaching orgasm when it comes time to make love to their partners. It might be because they're all spermed out, but more often than not, it's brought about by their own hand.

What most men don't realize is that because they've become so accustomed to the pressure of their own hand, when their penis enters a soft environment like the vagina, it somehow isn't as forceful.

If you've been masturbating roughly and squeezing the head of your penis, then of course a vagina will never measure up to the ability of a hand. If you insist on masturbating, train your penis by stroking it gently rather than with aggression."
    The link isn't saying that it's because the sense goes, it's saying guys who fap roughly are used to the tighter and rougher hand and that means when they enter a vagina, which generally is soft and not as tight as a clenched hand, the stimulation will be less than fapping and what the guy is used to.

The link then suggests the obvious solution of being softer when masturbating, rather than some form of sense-returning surgery, which a loss of sense would require.

ReputationRep:
    The link isn't saying that it's because the sense goes, it's saying guys who fap roughly are used to the tighter and rougher hand and that means when they enter a vagina, which generally is soft and not as tight as a clenched hand, the stimulation will be less than fapping and what the guy is used to.

The link then suggests the obvious solution of being softer when masturbating, rather than some form of sense-returning surgery, which a loss of sense would require.
    Densensitization simply means that it is less sensitive to vaginal stimulation. I never said that the "sense" goes or that surgery would be needed to replace nerve endings or whatever it is you're getting at. :dontknow:

(Original post by HappySadHappy)
    i don't understand why this is a problem to you lol, a lot of women are always cracking jokes about their husbands only lasting 15mins in bed lol! SO count yourself lucky...if he ****'s up he's still enjoying it lol...
    ONLY 15 minutes?!
    wtf... on a good blowjob I dont last longer than about 30seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    bcs wer onn teh intrnt u n00b.
    intrnt n00bs get pwnd all day.

Hint: its a joke
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ONLY 15 minutes?!
    wtf... on a good blowjob I dont last longer than about 30seconds.
    *facepalm* one word stamina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    we dont use condoms so it cant be that. i dont get it, always made guys in the past ***. he has *** a few times but other times it'll be going on for ages so i just give up, when i say to him did u ***? he says no i dunno y i just lost it, wtf!! not to be arrogant but i know what im doing sex wise, im very active and he said ive got the best body of any girls hes eva bin with so what going on?!
    if you talk the way you type that could be the reason:rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.