Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    anyone else sitting this exam on monday?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    hey, yeah i sat it. i found it quite challenging and was thrown by some of the questions, though the essay at the end went quite well i felt. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    @swinnydellos - thought exactly the same as you. what section A paper did you take? I did applied ecology.

ReputationRep:
    i did microbes and, again, that was quite a mixed bag. the first question at the start of the synoptic questions on succession and plant biomass was tricky in parts, like when it asked for the ratio of biomass to plant growth rate after 20 years, or maybe it was a 100? which essay question did you do? i did the movement of substances through living organisms

ReputationRep:
    i found most of the questions quite hard - i had to read each question over several times...! i did the same essay as you - was pretty pleased with that. i scored 419/600 last summer, but i needed a B which was 420. It cost me both my firm and insurance university places Have reapplied this year and just need a B again....fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    what essay did you guys do?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.