Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    What's wrong with anal?
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with anal?

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Some of them look very funny. I might try one of the new games aslong as there isn't any snow in it. I quit Pearl ages ago, picked it up again and got lost in the snow.

Afternoon all. Slept 11 hours
    The snow doesn't last long...just hurts your thumbs walking through all of it :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're....borderline :shifty:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hump2:

:lolwut: you're being awfully restrained:sadnod:
    I'm ill :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

Just grumbled at a letting person as they turned up to do a viewing...said "it'd be nice to have something more then a 2 minute warning" while most likely looking pissed off :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Nothing
    Good good.

(Original post by Keoje)

--

Afternoon everyone. I'm listening to Blue Stahli with headphones on. The bass is beyond orgasmic. :coma:

How are the rest of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Still?

:lovehug:

How was your exam yesterday jen jen?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Good good.

Afternoon everyone. I'm listening to Blue Stahli with headphones on. The bass is beyond orgasmic. :coma:

How are the rest of you?
    :jumphug:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Still?

:lovehug:

How was your exam yesterday jen jen?
    Better than I thought thanks :lovehug: the exam itself was really nice...but I couldn't think properly with my headache...I recon I would've done amazingly under normal circumstances...but looking more like average this time round :giggle: Having revised so much really helped, so I don't think it's gone badly at least
    And yes :mad: I'm really getting bored of being ill now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Better than I thought thanks :lovehug: the exam itself was really nice...but I couldn't think properly with my headache...I recon I would've done amazingly under normal circumstances...but looking more like average this time round :giggle: Having revised so much really helped, so I don't think it's gone badly at least
    And yes :mad: I'm really getting bored of being ill now :rolleyes:
    I'm glad to hear it was nice at least. :o: I'm sorry your illness impeded you though... :hugs:

When I'm ill I like to turn on some music heavy on the bass and write some short stories. What are you doing? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Good good.

--

How are the rest of you?
    Celldweller :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)

Just grumbled at a letting person as they turned up to do a viewing...said "it'd be nice to have something more then a 2 minute warning" while most likely looking pissed off :mmm:
    only looking pissed off:hmmm: when this kind of thing happens you need to show that your clearly annoyed, since this will show the people who came to see the place that the landlords are stupid:yep:

(Original post by skipp)
    there there :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm glad to hear it was nice at least. :o: I'm sorry your illness impeded you though... :hugs:

When I'm ill I like to turn on some music heavy on the bass and write some short stories. What are you doing? :tongue:
    Shying away from anything that involves light or sound or looking at things :yep:...except the computer because I was going crazy :giggle: might have to give this up in a second though
    Keep telling myself that the quickest way to get better is sleeping...which is true...but I have slept a lot now
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    there there :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I didnt know you had an exam :s:

:emog::emog:

ReputationRep:
    Good good.

How are the rest of you?

Sounds good.

I'm ok, staying at uni the whole day.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Celldweller :coma:
    *spotifies*

Nice. :yep:

Static-X.

(Original post by skipp)
    Shying away from anything that involves light or sound or looking at things :yep:...except the computer because I was going crazy :giggle: might have to give this up in a second though
    Keep telling myself that the quickest way to get better is sleeping...which is true...but I have slept a lot now
    :o: When i'm sick i'm usually more sane than I usually am... hmm. I never went to sleep that much either and my body works fine.

But yes, sleep more Jne. :sadnod: :hugs: Or watch some anime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

Sounds good.

I'm ok, staying at uni the whole day.
    Anal sex? It's very nice.

Do you have lectures?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.