The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Annaconda
trying to decide between these two, i think i'll try them both out

I'm honoured. :smile: Milly does make a great avatar.
Reply 2081
vin
Im pleased your not using C.C :h:

:poke: vin-kin caption competition's been up ages when you're free...might be time for a new one...
Reply 2082
skipp
:poke: vin-kin caption competition's been up ages when you're free...might be time for a new one...

oh yeah, a huge amount didnt post:frown: but its more than last time:emo:

Im going to maths now so Ill do it when I get back
Reply 2083
vin
oh yeah, a huge amount didnt post:frown: but its more than last time:emo:

Im going to maths now so Ill do it when I get back

Alright have fun :lovehug:

Maybe put a post up on here when you do the new one...not sure if anyone'll see it, but worth a shot :giggle:
Anyone know if external hard drives just use a Firewire to USB cable? I seem to have lost one of my cables, so am sharing the other between my anime hard drive, which is almost always connected to my PC, and my TV Hard Drive, which is almost always plugged in to the TV ...
Reply 2085
I can't make my mind up which book to read first. :hmmmm2:Help! :pinch:

Structures: Or why things don't fall down
or
The New Science of Strong Materials or why you don't fall through the floor
Reply 2086
Keoje
I can't make my mind up which book to read first. :hmmmm2:Help! :pinch:

Structures: Or why things don't fall down
or
The New Science of Strong Materials or why you don't fall through the floor

I like the sound of The New Science of Strong Materials :yep:

If I had $65:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38349967
:coma: so furry...also an awesome idea...I avoided buying so many coats this winter because they didn't have hoods...this is just a hood and a scarf :h:
Reply 2087
I'll read that then. :biggrin:

So furry :teehee:
Reply 2088
Keoje
I'll read that then. :biggrin:

So furry :teehee:

:jumphug: Keo, that rep pic is so pretty! Thankyou very much :smile:
Reply 2089
Durarara!! ep 4 was fascinating - I'm a folklore junkie......think this next blog post is going to turn into an essay :mmm:
Reply 2090
skipp
Keo, that rep pic is so pretty! Thankyou very much :smile:

I know.

I'm finding it hard to read lying on my back in bed. Holding the book up is so tiring. Going to read sitting down now

@Cara I will be watching it later this evening I bet a lot of exciting things happen since you used the word essay.
I'm celebrating Lady GaGa day to the fullest :awesome:
skipp
I like the sound of The New Science of Strong Materials :yep:

If I had $65:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38349967
:coma: so furry...also an awesome idea...I avoided buying so many coats this winter because they didn't have hoods...this is just a hood and a scarf :h:

you could make that sooooo much cheaper
Reply 2093
Keoje
I know.

I'm finding it hard to read lying on my back in bed. Holding the book up is so tiring. Going to read sitting down now

@Cara I will be watching it later this evening I bet a lot of exciting things happen since you used the word essay.

Well not so much exciting as interesting - lots of information in just one episode. On 2nd draft now :awesome:
Is it acceptable to listen to Stefani Germanotta on Lady GaGa day?
LastLordofTime
Is it acceptable to listen to Stefani Germanotta on Lady GaGa day?

Questionable...

:mmm:
Kagutsuchi
Questionable...

:mmm:

I think she should release some songs as Stefani Germanotta. Like Beyonce releases some songs as Sasha Fierce ...

The video for Telephone was filmed yesterday!!!
LastLordofTime
I think she should release some songs as Stefani Germanotta. Like Beyonce releases some songs as Sasha Fierce ...

The video for Telephone was filmed yesterday!!!

So this is the type of music you're into? :smile: Or are you receptive towards most others?
Kagutsuchi
So this is the type of music you're into? :smile: Or are you receptive towards most others?

I like a lot of different stuff, but I worship the trio of FIERCE! That is Beyonce, Lady GaGa and Tyra Banks ;B (Less so Tyra, but she's in the trio ...)
LastLordofTime
I like a lot of different stuff, but I worship the trio of FIERCE! That is Beyonce, Lady GaGa and Tyra Banks ;B (Less so Tyra, but she's in the trio ...)

:giggle: I'll bear this in mind.

Lady Gaga's annoyingly addictive at times. :tongue:

Latest