The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Keoje
:rolleyes:

Keo, you're still not telling me what I did to copy you. :smile: What did I do?

vin
Kag:mad:

Hello Vin. :smile: How are you?

skipp
we have simultaneous conversations down to an art now...

And I'm feeling much better ta ...still not quite well enough to go out in this cold...which is sad because it's beautiful weather but feeling much better in general

Yourself?

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :hugs: I would be worried if you were sick for much longer because I rarely am for a prolonged time and our twinship would therefore be shaken. :o:

I'm quite well. I'm a wee bit hungover and as so I have this headache which is accented if I tilt my head to the left. hmm. I'm also at work. :tongue:
Reply 2241
Kagutsuchi
Keo, you're still not telling me what I did to copy you. :smile: What did I do?

You're taking it too seriously. :rolleyes: Nothing. :smile:
Reply 2242
I was gonna ask for quake, then I remembered you abandoned me :mad: but my connection is crawling slower than a turtle in a post office :frown:

I have a cold :emo:
Keoje
You're taking it too seriously. :rolleyes: Nothing. :smile:

I'm not taking it seriously. :tongue: I was just enquiring as to how I copied you. I didn't know you were lying. :frown:

vin
I was gonna ask for quake, then I remembered you abandoned me :mad: but my connection is crawling slower than a turtle in a post office

I didn't abandon you. :o: You know I had to leave at that minute because you lot distracted me for the evening. :giggle: I hope Aiko took my abrupt leave well? I've been doing that too much with her. :frown:

I'll satiate your thirst for Quake later this evening after work - which i'm currently at. Hopefully Aiko and others will be there too but if not i'd love to face you at 1 vs 1 again. :smile:

And now you Vin? :frown: Wrap up warm and drink plenty of fluids.
Reply 2244
Kagutsuchi

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :hugs: I would be worried if you were sick for much longer because I rarely am for a prolonged time and our twinship would therefore be shaken. :o:

I'm quite well. I'm a wee bit hungover and as so I have this headache which is accented if I tilt my head to the left. hmm. I'm also at work. :tongue:

Well this is the longest I can remember having taken to shake off a bug :s-smilie: tis ridiculous...and I would like it to go away altogether now :h:

I always find dizziness tends to get worse if I put my head on the left :yep: so in summer I like tilting my head to the right :h: hangovers+work can be the best or the worst fun ever...depending on how your day goes...I can imagine you're of the let the world swim past variety, so long as it's not too busy...so I hope you enjoy your hangover :yep: how's work going?
Reply 2245
Kagutsuchi

It's on the same page as this post. :rofl:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23506103&postcount=2230 :p:
Reply 2246
vin
I was gonna ask for quake, then I remembered you abandoned me :mad: but my connection is crawling slower than a turtle in a post office :frown:

I really did give vin the plague :emo:

Get well soon vin-kin :hugs:
skipp
Well this is the longest I can remember having taken to shake off a bug :s-smilie: tis ridiculous...and I would like it to go away altogether now :h:

I always find dizziness tends to get worse if I put my head on the left :yep: so in summer I like tilting my head to the right :h: hangovers+work can be the best or the worst fun ever...depending on how your day goes...I can imagine you're of the let the world swim past variety, so long as it's not too busy...so I hope you enjoy your hangover :yep: how's work going?

Yes, hangover usually induce an sense of nonchalance within me. :o: It's quite amusing when I just stare dreamily at customers which could be confused as giving them the face of sex. :frown:

Work is well. :hugs: Thanks for asking. I may have to go back soon.

Keoje
It's on the same page as this post.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=2230

That doesn't explain how I copied you. :frown:

Lying isn't funny Keo. :h:
Reply 2248
hello :smile:
Glass123
hello :smile:

Hi Kath. :hugs: I'm at work. :frown:

Now i'm going back to work. :ciao:
Reply 2250
Kagutsuchi
That doesn't explain how I copied you. :frown:

Lying isn't funny Keo. :h:

There is nothing I'm lying about. Forget it.
Reply 2251
Kagutsuchi
Hi Kath. :hugs: I'm at work. :frown:

Now i'm going back to work. :ciao:

Hey Hey,
I will talk to you soon.

bye
Reply 2252
Kagutsuchi
Yes, hangover usually induce an sense of nonchalance within me. :o: It's quite amusing when I just stare dreamily at customers which could be confused as giving them the face of sex. :frown:

Work is well. :hugs: Thanks for asking. I may have to go back soon.

Sounds dreamy :h:
I want a hangover too now :sad:
And alright, have fun Vay vay :hugs:

Hopefully the customers will react well to your face of sex :sexface:

:erm:

And if Keo lies anymore I'll set me on him :mad: don't you worry...
G' Afternoon :biggrin:
:nyoron:
Reply 2255
LastLordofTime
G' Afternoon :biggrin:

Liquidus Zeromus
:nyoron:

:emog: heylos
Reply 2256
Kagutsuchi
I didn't abandon you. :o: You know I had to leave at that minute because you lot distracted me for the evening. :giggle: I hope Aiko took my abrupt leave well? I've been doing that too much with her. :frown:

I'll satiate your thirst for Quake later this evening after work - which i'm currently at. Hopefully Aiko and others will be there too but if not i'd love to face you at 1 vs 1 again. :smile:

And now you Vin? :frown: Wrap up warm and drink plenty of fluids.

:hmpf:abandoner, she took it well

oh your at work:sad:

skipp
I really did give vin the plague :emo:

Get well soon vin-kin :hugs:

I should have stayed away :grumble:
Reply 2257
vin

I should have stayed away :grumble:

You did, and you made me sad, and now you have the plague anyway :h:

Lesson to all...don't make Jenni sad
skipp