Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Vay, I've noticed you're online (presumably, still at work?) and thought you'd be intrigued by this:

It's the 1v1 you had with Vin-kin on the boot camp level (DM1). You can see from the recording how bad Vin-kin's internet connection was. :sad: - I've added some music in an attempt to make the video more entertaining. :tongue:
    Hello Aiko. I'm at home right now with some Jiaozi. This comes as a nice surprise. Yes, I was rather sad at how bad Vin's connection was as well. It become frustrating when I was trying to shoot my rockets at him.

I should aim to shoot at his feet more than at vin himself...

I'm currently watching it through now. Have you uploaded the second match yet? How are you by the way? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Went for the laptop rather than bed...how is everyone this evening?
    Hi Jen. :hugs: I need to buy a netbook actually... hmmm....

I'm quite fine. :hugs:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to play scrabble?

Anyone know of any online scrabble games we could play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

How are you?
    Ooh, great! You're going to get a netbook:teeth:

I got paid yesterday and found out I can't afford to buy that MID

Kat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)

Sure I don't know of anywhere you can play it though
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

How are you?
    Good idea and that''s good to hear, good day at work?

And I'm good ta...got a pile of clothes for the charity shop, but I keep finding things I like :giggle: so far ended up with my mom's old hoodie and my nan's hat :yep:

ReputationRep:

Ooh scrabble! I haven't played that in donkey years! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Ooh, great! You're going to get a netbook:teeth:

I got paid yesterday and found out I can't afford to buy that MID

Kat
    Yes, soon. Actually, maybe in May.

Pity. But if I have the netbook we'll just run around China looking for free internet. :mmm:

Why're you signing your post with your name? Looks out to me

:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I went to tea at the hilton in london today, a nice excuse to dress up, shame i dont like champagne or tea. bit annoyed though cos i had to walk home from the station then later i also have to go and pick up my family (who went to see a play)

i saw some asian people on the train home (i'm guessing they were korean, due to the location) who were eating dry instant noodles as a snack! surely thats not normal.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, soon. Actually, maybe in May.

Pity. But if I have the netbook we'll just run around China looking for free internet. :mmm:

Why're you signing your post with your name? Looks out to me

:tongue:
    Odd? sticks out?
    *shrugs tis a habit, especially on facebook even though my names right beside my post.
    Lol maybe a subconcious part of me wants to remind you of my name XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good idea and that''s good to hear, good day at work?

And I'm good ta...got a pile of clothes for the charity shop, but I keep finding things I like :giggle: so far ended up with my mom's old hoodie and my nan's hat :yep:
    :giggle: You love your clothes don't you? I always take my big sisters clothes and do silly stuff with them - like cut them up and make a weird helmet mask thing.... good times. :giggle:

Yes, it was okay... that's really it. I did talk to my friend about playing Quake though. :tongue: He's assured me he may give it a try.

ReputationRep:
    I want your love and all your lovers revenge, you and me could write a bad romance :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    I went to tea at the hilton in london today, a nice excuse to dress up, shame i dont like champagne or tea. bit annoyed though cos i had to walk home from the station then later i also have to go and pick up my family (who went to see a play)

i saw some asian people on the train home (i'm guessing they were korean, due to the location) who were eating dry instant noodles as a snack! surely thats not normal.
    Dry instant noodles are yum! They taste like a cross between crisps and noodles! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: You love your clothes don't you? I always take my big sisters clothes and do silly stuff with them - like cut them up and make a weird helmet mask thing.... good times. :giggle:

Yes, it was okay... that's really it. I did talk to my friend about playing Quake though. :tongue: He's assured me he may give it a try.
    i hope old clothes, not ones they want

ReputationRep:
    I want your love and all your lovers revenge, you and me could write a bad romance :heart:
    This again? :teehee:

ReputationRep:

Hello Anna. I'm glad you had a nice day.

You mean in block form? Yes, that's rather odd. :tongue: I've done it before though... only when drunk though.

ReputationRep:

Hello :3

That sounds cute of you :emog:

Dry instant noodles can't be too bad.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Oh wow that sounds amazing! :eek: London's so awesome :love:

I once did that...it tastes foul and someone started yelling at me about how it was bad for your liver/kidneys something like that

I do :love: and 'adapting' i.e. cutting them up is fun :mmm: I remember the caveman outfit I made in art, coldest day/night in october, tiny dress sewn together with string and flip-flops, all covered up with a giant furry cape :cool: made out of old clothes our art teacher donated :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i hope old clothes, not ones they want
    Of course. I'm not a *******ly brother. :o:

(Original post by Glass123)
    Odd? sticks out?
    *shrugs tis a habit, especially on facebook even though my names right beside my post.
    Lol maybe a subconcious part of me wants to remind you of my name XD
    I'll never forget your name. :cry2: But yes, it's rather odd.

ReputationRep:
    Who told Cay I was 19?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.