Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Flirting means not letting your friend die? Wow. I wonder what sex is like in your world. :giggle:
    lovie
    I don't know what sex is coz I'm sweet and innocent.

And you do.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    the themes match at least
    it's coz the top has buttons. I don't like button pjs coz the top comes undone during the night but they're the only ones I can wear coz I can't lift my arm over my head.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I couldn't lie to you dear :emog:

I do like penguins :teeth:

I used to have penguin pyjamas but they got a hole in them :sad:

My pyjamas are black and white and tie with a ribbon
    I like all birdies. look I found a really pretty one.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :lovie:

It certainly would, but you wouldn't be dying regardless.

Flirting means not letting your friend die? Wow. I wonder what sex is like in your world. :giggle:
    lovie

I do.
    Alright then :hugs:
    In Juno's world sex could very well be more akin to a high octane thriller and none of us would know :giggle: ...this sounds like an exciting prospect :teeth: but not one that would be easy to implement
    And you sort of do :yep: although if I remember correctly the camera covered my face in one picture...and the colours were severely distorted on the other...Juno got a proper mug-shot :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I don't know what sex is coz I'm sweet and innocent.

And you do.
    You mean naive. :yes: Though I know this to be untrue which means you're lying which is bad. Bad bad Juno.

I do know what sex is. Though sex is probably somewhere near reaching Nirvana in your world. :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You mean naive. :yes: Though I know this to be untrue which means you're lying which is bad. Bad bad Juno.

I do know what sex is. Though sex is probably somewhere near reaching Nirvana in your world. :giggle:
    I don't really like Nirvana, though Been A Son describes my life. Lithium is good too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    my dog killed a parakeet once. battered it to death with his head. :parrot:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    :giggle: I do like funny puffins....

Sometimes my friend calls me snigglepuffin :o: I used to hit him for it...but I do like puffins :hmmmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    you can **** off out of my society then
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Juno lied? :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: I do like funny puffins....

Sometimes my friend calls me snigglepuffin :o: I used to hit him for it...but I do like puffins :hmmmm:
    I wanna hug the birdie :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    I wanna hug the birdie :sad:
    There's a puffin puppet over here named oscar :yep: he's pretty famous...
    Like every child I wanted to meet oscar...until I got older, met the guy who appeared on tv with him and realised he wasn't that great in real life :sad: (not the puffin the guy) my childhood illusions were shattered...
    Although he was a much nicer guy than his brother...who I remember to be a complete ******* :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I don't really like Nirvana, though Been A Son describes my life. Lithium is good too.
    Oh what a devilishly witty play on words.

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA A. :rofl:

Somewhere in London a chinese boy just knocked over his glass of water. :o: Thank you for the laughter.

(Original post by skipp)
    Alright then :hugs:
    In Juno's world sex could very well be more akin to a high octane thriller and none of us would know :giggle: ...this sounds like an exciting prospect :teeth: but not one that would be easy to implement
    And you sort of do :yep: although if I remember correctly the camera covered my face in one picture...and the colours were severely distorted on the other...Juno got a proper mug-shot :teeth:
    Juno's world of sex. How did we get onto this topic again? :giggle:

I want a mug shot.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    There's a puffin puppet over here named oscar :yep: he's pretty famous...
    Like every child I wanted to meet oscar...until I got older, met the guy who appeared on tv with him and realised he wasn't that great in real life :sad: (not the puffin the guy) my childhood illusions were shattered...
    Although he was a much nicer guy than his brother...who I remember to be a complete ******* :hmmmm:
    :emog:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Somewhere in London a chinese boy just knocked over his glass of water. :o: Thank you for the laughter.

I want a mug shot.
    Tis Chinese new year soon. In the year of the Tiger, what else do you drink?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

I want a mug shot.
    Only Aiko and Juno have got mug shots so far :giggle: (not sure said photo actually still exists) Maybe oneday you'll get one too :yep:

And I'm not sure of the details, but there was talk of Juno, and talk of sex, pyjama talk and alex's pretty picture of a fictional girl with a gun :yep:

Just an average night in the anisoc :cool:

And on Nirvana the band are rubbish the Buddhism is Buddhism :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Tis Chinese new year soon. In the year of the Tiger, what else do you drink?
    In the year of the tiger what else do I drink? :confused: Is there some new Chinese law which forces me to drink something?

(Original post by skipp)
    Only Aiko and Juno have got mug shots so far :giggle: (not sure said photo actually still exists) Maybe oneday you'll get one too :yep:

And I'm not sure of the details, but there was talk of Juno, and talk of sex, pyjama talk and alex's pretty picture of a fictional girl with a gun :yep:

Just an average night in the anisoc :cool:
    Fair enough. :giggle:

When i'm bothered i'll send you my picture one day as well - though if you wait till June you'll see plenty of me. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    And on Nirvana the band are rubbish the Buddhism is Buddhism :emog:
    I'm sure - or at least hope - Juno was playing on the word 'Nirvana'. :tongue:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    In the year of the tiger what else do I drink? :confused: Is there some new Chinese law which forces me to drink something?

When i'm bothered i'll send you my picture one day as well - though if you wait till June you'll see plenty of me. :tongue:
    tiger beer, silly
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

China photos? :teeth:
    Please say you'll share them...I love holiday photos :puppyeyes:

Maybe we can do an exchange :yep:

Talk of food is making me hungry again...eaten all the noodles already and there's a noticable lack of night-time snack foods
    You can get tiger beer :dontknow:

I'm always hungry :giggle:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.