Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I'm speaking of the future. You're just jealous. :hugs:

Skipp and I will live together. :lovie:
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :no:
    :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    look tis funny, but tisnt funny, it's only funny coz im drunk

I bought you a kitbunny but its not a surprise now :sad:
    Thanks Juno :hugs:

I await your blogging. Send me the link so I can add it to my blogroll?

I'm going to be doing focused dieting and enhanced cardiovascular. :giggle: My torso has been losing a scary amount of weight while the other parts of my body - face in particular - have not been keeping up. Due to this i'll have to target the all the areas and cut out some main fatty food - such as the skin of the chicken.

I promise to cook for you when we live together. :hugs:

You're bordering sad if you do. :giggle:
    Awesome :teeth: don't think I could ever give up chicken skin...I probably could as a challenge...but right now there's not enough incentive...and there's so much pleasure in indulgent food :love:
    Sounds like it could be fun though...and on that note, gym *pines*
    I look forward to your cooking :hugs:

And last time Juno complained they gave her nice stuff :giggle:

I'm speaking of the future. You're just jealous. :hugs:

Skipp and I will live together. :lovie:
    If Juno has missed these plans she's been living under a rock :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :bawling:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night All :wavey:
    Night Juno :hugs:
    Night Vay :hugs:
    Night lurkers :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    Night Skipp

ReputationRep:
    Night skipp :ciao:

*keeps Cara & AJ company whilst waiting for bed train*

ReputationRep:
    stuff was fun:cute: I played fighting games and managed to win despite not having a clue what to do, and hilarious conversations were had, I said "what the hell would I do with anal beads!"

I also insulted a tough girl who wanted to steel my boots:proud:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I prefer to keep things simple; if I refer to people by their usernames (or abbreviated versions at least), it's less confusing to any n00bs. :yes:
    **** the n00bs:proud:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Not until Vin gets here :teehee:
    **** off
    (Original post by caraniel)
    You're all kiddiewinks who make me feel ancient :hmpf:
    **** these guys, most of them cant even buy their own booze in most countries:hahaha:
    (Original post by Juno)
    you can **** off out of my society then
    :hahaha:get with the times

ReputationRep:
    :moo:

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Just did some Mathamagics on how much money I've got left from my loan and it's FAR beyond what I thought I had :woo: Now to save it all and not spend it, since I have to look for a house for next year to pay a deposit on ... so if I factor that in ... I can FINALLY buy some manga at the end of the year! Haven't bought any in AGES. Like ... almost a year.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have no money this month because I have expensive things to pay for :cry:

Actually, have just remembered am expecting cheque :grin:

ReputationRep:
    How do you deal with a mother who gives you no privacy at all? I'd love to move out, but my current financial situation doesn't allow that yet. Any ideas?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    How do you deal with a mother who gives you no privacy at all? I'd love to move out, but my current financial situation doesn't allow that yet. Any ideas?
    Realise it's not suddenly going to change overnight, and break it down into little steps. Try to figure out what bugs you the most, and be specific about what you'd like to change. Like, ask her to stop opening your post or knock before she enters your room or whatever. But realise that you need to prove you deserve it - do you pay board? If not, you could offer. Or offer to do your own washing or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Realise it's not suddenly going to change overnight, and break it down into little steps. Try to figure out what bugs you the most, and be specific about what you'd like to change. Like, ask her to stop opening your post or knock before she enters your room or whatever. But realise that you need to prove you deserve it - do you pay board? If not, you could offer. Or offer to do your own washing or something.
    I've asked her to knock on my door LOTS of times. At first she does, but after 2-3 times she justs strolls in - back to square one.

I pay rent, and do house work! The issue I have is she goes through my stuff when i'm out. She even has the cheek to rummage through my draws even when i'm in!!!!! Everything I do is questioned by her and its really pissing me off!! Also when I get mail, I have to open it in front of her or she'll keep hassling me until she finds out what it was!

ReputationRep:
    I've asked her to knock on my door LOTS of times. At first she does, but after 2-3 times she justs strolls in - back to square one.

I pay rent, and do house work! The issue I have is she goes through my stuff when i'm out. She even has the cheek to rummage through my draws even when i'm in!!!!! Everything I do is questioned by her and its really pissing me off!! Also when I get mail, I have to open it in front of her or she'll keep hassling me until she finds out what it was!

Ouch! you could try install a lock in your door.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Ouch! you could try install a lock in your door.
    Ooooh, breakfast :teeth: :eating:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Can you get someone else to have a word with her? A relative, or one of her friends etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Ooooh, breakfast :teeth: :eating:
    me? I'll have you know I'm too skinny and bony to be any good to eat
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Glass123)
    me? I'll have you know I'm too skinny and bony to be any good to eat
    Muffin smells good enough to eat today

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.