Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't know what drugs I've done today :cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip does your bunny do this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I was lurking, but now I'm posting.

*is currently choosing an avatar*
    Ah! coolies! I really need to change mine, I might use that cat from the cat returns. He was hot for a cat :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Cara's on 8 different types of medication - Vin is being a brat :emog:

I'm waiting for my DDLs of Honey and Clover to finish so I can go to bed :laugh:
    8! :eek: Thats a crazy amount of drugs pumping around in your system!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I don't know what drugs I've done today :cry:
    There there, *pats back
    Whats the matter?

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it - can't wait to finish the course for a few of them.....tis a pain in the arse trying to remember to take the bloody things :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    AHAHAHAH thats so hilarious and I have no idea why! XD
    The first picture of the brownish rabbit is adorable! :ahee:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Glass123)
    There there, *pats back
    Whats the matter?
    cara's bullying me :cry:

oh, wait, that's not true

I have Junoitis and I have to take about 6 different tablets each day in varying amounts and at different times. I can't take the teensy white one at the same time as the beige one else it makes me sick, and I have to take the pink ones every 6 hours but the big white ones every 4 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :bunny:

What subject? Data booklets for Maths and the Sciences are usually sent with the exam papers...my one for physics was sealed in the same packet as my exam paper :yep:

Yes I did go to bed but realised I hadn't checked my email...and now I am gone again :ninja:
    Chemistry, i dont think they give it to me, cos its like a proper book with zillions of values in it :s:

night :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Tell me about it - can't wait to finish the course for a few of them.....tis a pain in the arse trying to remember to take the bloody things :rolleyes:
    wow 8 :s: :console:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    No, my rabbit isn't that dumb :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Chemistry, i dont think they give it to me, cos its like a proper book with zillions of values in it :s:

night :hugs:
    If you're allowed it in the exam I think they have to give you a copy...otherwise you could be hiding cheat sheets in there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    If you're allowed it in the exam I think they have to give you a copy...otherwise you could be hiding cheat sheets in there :yep:
    yeah :ninja: i hope so if not im gona beg my old chem teacher for one :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    yeah :ninja: i hope so if not im gona beg my old chem teacher for one :p:
    Gdgd :yep: pretty sure they're obliged to supply you with a new one though, so you should be fine :yep:

Sometimes they're available online aswell...maybe go check the exam board website if you're worried...I printed out a copy of mine because I was unsure...but never needed it because they were supplied

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    x
    Come to bed Jenni. :hugs: Your dad's birthday will have you attentive and restful. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Gdgd :yep: pretty sure they're obliged to supply you with a new one though, so you should be fine :yep:

Sometimes they're available online aswell...maybe go check the exam board website if you're worried...I printed out a copy of mine because I was unsure...but never needed it because they were supplied

Good Luck
    thanks

yeah i shall have a look :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Caraniel - get well soon

Juno - *googles junoitis :holmes: XD that condition is unbelievably similar to your name :p: :yes: But thats one crazy tablet taking schedule, I couldn't read it. My brain stopped working at "same time"
    Get well soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Come to bed Jenni. :hugs: Your dad's birthday will have you attentive and restful. :yes:
    i have such a dirty mind when i first read that :getmecoat:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    No, my rabbit isn't that dumb :giggle:
    how big is your bunny
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Caraniel - get well soon

Juno - *googles junoitis :holmes: XD that condition is unbelievably similar to your name :p: :yes: But thats one crazy tablet taking schedule, I couldn't read it. My brain stopped working at "same time"
    Get well soon
    And some of em are once a day and some are 4 times a day and don't forget the yelow ones that must be taken at 3pm or else

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.