Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't know what drugs I've done today :cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip does your bunny do this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I was lurking, but now I'm posting.

*is currently choosing an avatar*
    Ah! coolies! I really need to change mine, I might use that cat from the cat returns. He was hot for a cat :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Cara's on 8 different types of medication - Vin is being a brat :emog:

I'm waiting for my DDLs of Honey and Clover to finish so I can go to bed :laugh:
    8! :eek: Thats a crazy amount of drugs pumping around in your system!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I don't know what drugs I've done today :cry:
    There there, *pats back
    Whats the matter?

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it - can't wait to finish the course for a few of them.....tis a pain in the arse trying to remember to take the bloody things :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    AHAHAHAH thats so hilarious and I have no idea why! XD
    The first picture of the brownish rabbit is adorable! :ahee:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Glass123)
    There there, *pats back
    Whats the matter?
    cara's bullying me :cry:

oh, wait, that's not true

I have Junoitis and I have to take about 6 different tablets each day in varying amounts and at different times. I can't take the teensy white one at the same time as the beige one else it makes me sick, and I have to take the pink ones every 6 hours but the big white ones every 4 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :bunny:

What subject? Data booklets for Maths and the Sciences are usually sent with the exam papers...my one for physics was sealed in the same packet as my exam paper :yep:

Yes I did go to bed but realised I hadn't checked my email...and now I am gone again :ninja:
    Chemistry, i dont think they give it to me, cos its like a proper book with zillions of values in it :s:

night :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Tell me about it - can't wait to finish the course for a few of them.....tis a pain in the arse trying to remember to take the bloody things :rolleyes:
    wow 8 :s: :console:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    No, my rabbit isn't that dumb :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Chemistry, i dont think they give it to me, cos its like a proper book with zillions of values in it :s:

night :hugs:
    If you're allowed it in the exam I think they have to give you a copy...otherwise you could be hiding cheat sheets in there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    If you're allowed it in the exam I think they have to give you a copy...otherwise you could be hiding cheat sheets in there :yep:
    yeah :ninja: i hope so if not im gona beg my old chem teacher for one :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    yeah :ninja: i hope so if not im gona beg my old chem teacher for one :p:
    Gdgd :yep: pretty sure they're obliged to supply you with a new one though, so you should be fine :yep:

Sometimes they're available online aswell...maybe go check the exam board website if you're worried...I printed out a copy of mine because I was unsure...but never needed it because they were supplied

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    x
    Come to bed Jenni. :hugs: Your dad's birthday will have you attentive and restful. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Gdgd :yep: pretty sure they're obliged to supply you with a new one though, so you should be fine :yep:

Sometimes they're available online aswell...maybe go check the exam board website if you're worried...I printed out a copy of mine because I was unsure...but never needed it because they were supplied

Good Luck
    thanks

yeah i shall have a look :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Caraniel - get well soon

Juno - *googles junoitis :holmes: XD that condition is unbelievably similar to your name :p: :yes: But thats one crazy tablet taking schedule, I couldn't read it. My brain stopped working at "same time"
    Get well soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Come to bed Jenni. :hugs: Your dad's birthday will have you attentive and restful. :yes:
    i have such a dirty mind when i first read that :getmecoat:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    No, my rabbit isn't that dumb :giggle:
    how big is your bunny
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Caraniel - get well soon

Juno - *googles junoitis :holmes: XD that condition is unbelievably similar to your name :p: :yes: But thats one crazy tablet taking schedule, I couldn't read it. My brain stopped working at "same time"
    Get well soon
    And some of em are once a day and some are 4 times a day and don't forget the yelow ones that must be taken at 3pm or else

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.