Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Really :eek:

Actually that isn't surprising...it's a random programme about farming and the countryside they use to fill up time on the bbc on sunday mornings and at night It just finished :giggle:
    I never actually watch countryfile...but the voices on it are soothing...like the news...so if it's on at night I leave it on
    erm interesting lol :p: same, sounds like something i could snooze off to :sleep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :indiff: and are you going to be doing the bannana 2 dance in the background? or would we end up watching an old man talk about grass for to hours:erm:
    I think they already filmed it...otherwise I would've gone out there and banana danced :sigh:
    Actually they're going to be talking about Jersey Royals and nuclear waste

Ummm...that doesn't make this place look great does it? :erm:
    better not:laugh: my final line "This sorftware is bloody crap at times, if you want to do solid modeling, use something else."

Though biker ***** had an interesting task tonight, it was to read a friends individual report for a group thing, but his friend got asked by a group member if he could have a look for "information" so biker *****'s friend has filled it with random crap throughout like "The egyptians were amoung the first people to take it in the ass" so if the group member tries to copy and paste it, it wont end well for him :giggle:

I cant concentrate, 2nd coffee hasnt kciked in yet
    :mmm: I like that version better to be honest...
    But yes probably not the best thing to hand in :p:

And clever idea :giggle: that would be awesome to see
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    erm interesting lol :p: same, sounds like something i could snooze off to :sleep:
    Certainly :yawn:

But I didn't snooze off...I decided to look at nail polish :s: which I've never done before...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Redwall? I had all the books! It was one of my favourite things to read when I as a kid...
    Never saw the tv series though...no channel 5 over here
    I never read them. :o: I will do during the next few months.

The cartoon was amazing. I was very young and received a good lesson about pride and honour from that cartoon. It also dealt with loyalty and strength. :love: Loved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Certainly :yawn:

But I didn't snooze off...I decided to look at nail polish :s: which I've never done before...
    ok :giggle: well i cant be bothered with my ps anymore so ive sent it in to get reviewed :erm:

tired going to bed, night all :ciao: :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ok :giggle: well i cant be bothered with my ps anymore so ive sent it in to get reviewed :erm:

tired going to bed, night all :ciao: :hugs:
    Night Eug, make sure you get it done :hugs: and work out what time the deadline is aswell if it's something like noon you wouldn't have long...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I never read them. :o: I will do during the next few months.

The cartoon was amazing. I was very young and received a good lesson about pride and honour from that cartoon. It also dealt with loyalty and strength. :love: Loved it.
    You'll love the books then :yep: beautiful pieces of storytelling...the author is Brian Jacques if I remember correctly :beard:

I think I might be off now though :hugs: night kag

Night lurkers :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    goodnight euge:hugs:

eurgh...suddenly at a wall:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Night Eug, make sure you get it done :hugs: and work out what time the deadline is aswell if it's something like noon you wouldn't have long...
    oh god my heart just skipped for a sec there, just checked its midnight tomorrow phew :p:

night :hugs:

night vin :hugs: good luck with your essay or w/e youre doing :yy:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    goodnight euge:hugs:

eurgh...suddenly at a wall:s:
    Motivational hug before I go :hugs:

You guys are going to do fine :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Motivational hug before I go :hugs:

You guys are going to do fine :yep:
    hmmm I think im nearing the end of the hard part, what this bloody thing does, then its talking about my use and opinion :awesome:

:hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    hmmm I think im nearing the end of the hard part, what this bloody thing does, then its talking about my use and opinion :awesome:

:hugs:
    Good good :hugs:

Still Up

Got trapped in today's popular pages again :giggle: gotta go now though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good good :hugs:

Still Up

Got trapped in today's popular pages again :giggle: gotta go now though :yep:
    cats:awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    cats:awesome:
    Of course :awesome:

:emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course :awesome:

:emog:
    :giggle: I was gonna answer but I dont actualy know anything about real cats :emo: also im supposed to be working:mmm:

..nearly done though :cool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle: I was gonna answer but I dont actualy know anything about real cats :emo: also im supposed to be working:mmm:

..nearly done though :cool:
    Good good :giggle: and neither do I really, my nan has a cat but it hates people so I don't get to see it despite the fact it's probably within close proximity to me right now...I know I like cats though :yep:

I took to revising because I'm too distracted to sleep...I may just disappear off to bed shortly...but it'll have to be a snap decision methinks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good good :giggle: and neither do I really, my nan has a cat but it hates people so I don't get to see it despite the fact it's probably within close proximity to me right now...I know I like cats though :yep:

I took to revising because I'm too distracted to sleep...I may just disappear off to bed shortly...but it'll have to be a snap decision methinks...
    I wont be able to sleep for a bit even if I wanted to :s: ...coffee

ReputationRep:
    I love you two. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I love you two. :o:
    We love you too :hugs: well I do...can't speak for vin :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I wont be able to sleep for a bit even if I wanted to :s: ...coffee
    Poor vin :console: nearly finished?

I never did change into pyjamas :hmmmm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.