Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, I just had an epic game of Empire Total war.
    Truly crazy. A French fleet was blockading my port... too strong for my fleet of fourth and fifth rates :sadnod:

I tried to break out from the blockaded port itself, to no avail. The fleet got wiped out. I tried to break free with a small fleet of a second rate and third rate supported by some smaller ships. Fail, the second rate, the biggest battleship I have, barely made it out, then got sunk :sadnod: I tried breaking out again, thinking that the French fleet would have been weakened considerably. Fail.

Finally I whored myself out to some foreign countries and ordered THREE second-rates. Just one alone obviously wasn't enough. I named them after Roman emperors and demolished the much bigger enemy fleet with just those three emperors. It was epic, those things fired broadside after broadside and demasted alot of ships... they were truly punished All of the second-rates survived, and I captured the remaining enemy fleet in the name of the crown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Truly crazy. A French fleet was blockading my port... too strong for my fleet of fourth and fifth rates :sadnod:

I tried to break out from the blockaded port itself, to no avail. The fleet got wiped out. I tried to break free with a small fleet of a second rate and third rate supported by some smaller ships. Fail, the second rate, the biggest battleship I have, barely made it out, then got sunk :sadnod: I tried breaking out again, thinking that the French fleet would have been weakened considerably. Fail.

Finally I whored myself out to some foreign countries and ordered THREE second-rates. Just one alone obviously wasn't enough. I named them after Roman emperors and demolished the much bigger enemy fleet with just those three emperors. It was epic, those things fired broadside after broadside and demasted alot of ships... they were truly punished All of the second-rates survived, and I captured the remaining enemy fleet in the name of the crown
    dear kamina you sound lame:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    dear kamina you sound lame:mmm:
    I know. :erm: I just thought it was too epic not to mention :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I know. :erm: I just thought it was too epic not to mention :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to have to fix my sleeping patterns before next Monday.....I'm slipping back into my nocturnal habits :erm:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'm going to have to fix my sleeping patterns before next Monday.....I'm slipping back into my nocturnal habits :erm:
    :console:

I can't sleep sometimes, I just lie in bed in a semi-conscious state with light sleep :sadnod: Other nights I sleep properly.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

ReputationRep:
    lisa needs a dental plan:s:

ReputationRep:
    Morn' ...

ReputationRep:
    Morning :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:time to go outside

ReputationRep:
    Bleh, helping with interviewees again this afternoon ...

BUT I GET PAID FOR THIS WEEK :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    tired:sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i badly want this hat :teeth:
    :teeth: now that's a hat, loves it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :teeth:
    Jenni:puppyeyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Jenni:puppyeyes:
    Vin :hugs:

How are you today?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.