Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I like chilli when its not attacking the back of my throat:sad:
    silly vin :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Personally I'd go for identity...sounds like it could be a really exciting topic :nutcase: so many angles you could take...personal identity, national identity, the meaning of/right to identity...so much scope :yep:

There's stuff in the news about identity cards aswell :hmmmm: not sure if you could incorporate that...but it's in my mind because it's been mentioned a bit...
    I was thinking about doing something more about my personal Idenitity myself but maybe bringing the other things in. A idea I had was to look at the things that make my identity the way it is like my family, friends, things I like and so on though the cards is a good idea which I could very easily bring into it seeing as they are a literal thing that makes someone identity. So basically I was thinking of showing what has created my current identity and how things have changed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    silly vin :sad:
    so jenni tastes like chilli:hubba:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I was thinking about doing something more about my personal Idenitity myself but maybe bringing the other things in. A idea I had was to look at the things that make my identity the way it is like my family, friends, things I like and so on though the cards is a good idea which I could very easily bring into it seeing as they are a literal thing that makes someone identity. So basically I was thinking of showing what has created my current identity and how things have changed it.
    That sounds like a pretty strong concept :yep: if you're interested in the pschology nature/nurture debate you could stick something about that in...although depends how wordy you are :giggle: I think I always wrote too much :rolleyes: but I reckon you're on to something good with your idea :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    so jenni tastes like chilli:hubba:
    yummo

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That sounds like a pretty strong concept :yep: if you're interested in the pschology nature/nurture debate you could stick something about that in...although depends how wordy you are :giggle: I think I always wrote too much :rolleyes: but I reckon you're on to something good with your idea :yep:
    I'm really not the wordy type at all I am not a fan of writing (shown by my bad spelling and grammar :giggle: ) I've done something a bit like this before so this will be easy :grin: way better than last years exam topics which weren't good.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Truered)
    Tru :teeth:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I'm really not the wordy type at all I am not a fan of writing (shown by my bad spelling and grammar :giggle: ) I've done something a bit like this before so this will be easy :grin: way better than last years exam topics which weren't good.
    Good good :giggle: sounds like it'll go well then

Diagnosis murder...they're having dramatic conversations about a mime

ReputationRep:
    go away:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    go away:hmmm:
    no u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good good :giggle: sounds like it'll go well then

Diagnosis murder...they're having dramatic conversations about a mime
    Mimes creep me out

Well I'm off to play persona 3 for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Hi :hi:

A hermaphrodite stripper barged into our Japanese class today :indiff:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    no u
    :five: :waffo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi :hi:

A hermaphrodite stripper barged into our Japanese class today :indiff:
    The one time you leave your camera at home...

ReputationRep:
    :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:away

(Original post by Jehuty^)
    no u
    you pulled yourself away from wow just to post that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmmm:away
    no u :desu:

ReputationRep:
    no u :desu:
    we have enough of your kind as it is

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.