Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Glass123)
    I'm great! I'm a tad tired though, I woke up at 7:45 to go to a day thing to prepare in going to Peru to volunteer!

How are you? I didn't manage to compliment your avatar! I like to watch him and anticipate him spitting sunflower seeds. :ahee: He never does.
    I'm also tired; a 7:00 start to attend this skills for work course thing. Wasn't quite as entertaining as yesterday's modules. :no: I'm also trying to get into voluntary work to bulk up my CV, albeit a little closer to home. :p: But not tired enough to stop me posting here, which is the main thing. :giggle: Aside from that, I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I like the banner, but you may need are darker shade of purple - its a bit washed out against the white.
    Thank you
    People have been saying it looked too light but I wasn't sure how to fix it. I will try a darker purple
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't have that many.......thats not even all the blogs I visit
    you havent gt a link to my blog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    you havent gt a link to my blog
    Your blog is on A-P, I have you on my friends list for that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    People have been saying it looked too light but I wasn't sure how to fix it. I will try a darker purple
    are you kags friend?:confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Your blog is on A-P, I have you on my friends list for that :p:
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm also tired; a 7:00 start to attend this skills for work course thing. Wasn't quite as entertaining as yesterday's modules. :no: I'm also trying to get into voluntary work to bulk up my CV, albeit a little closer to home. :p: But not tired enough to stop me posting here, which is the main thing. :giggle: Aside from that, I'm fine.
    :giggle:
    Ouch, you've had it worst.
    Aaah! But you should try Peru! It embodies all the good things about volunteering closer to home i.e. its free( yeah free:woo:) and its so fun!

edit: www.myplatform2.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    are you kags friend?:confused:
    Yes, I'm even going to backpack around China with him

ReputationRep:
    Well, I hope he considers me a friend

ReputationRep:
    You're adorable. :hugs: Of course I do. Why else would I go around China with you? I trust you not to do stuff to me while i'm sleeping. That's what trust is. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    he told me he doesn't like anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You're adorable. :hugs: Of course I do. Why else would I go around China with you? I trust you not to do stuff to me while i'm sleeping. That's what trust is. :yes:
    Oh...
    I don't want to disappoint you. I wouldn't do anything conciously but there's stuff you need to know about how I sleep:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    he told me he doesn't like anyone
    We've already covered that you're awful at lying. I think I said I don't love anyone. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Oh...
    I don't want to disappoint you. I wouldn't do anything conciously but there's stuff you need to know about how I sleep:ninja:
    Oh baby. We're definitely getting separate beds/rooms/regions now. :hubba:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ugh, daddy is making noise (like, tv and stuff) and I want to sleep :sad: He always has, but now i've swapped rooms i can hear him

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm even going to backpack around China with him
    :s:I see

I want to make another aurthur normal in oblivion land post for my blog, but im not sure what to do with his game:beard: focus on the main quest or everything :s:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i always take it as a compliment when someone says i'm bad at lying when i'm not lying

ReputationRep:
    We've already covered that you're awful at lying. I think I said I don't love anyone. :beard:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    i always take it as a compliment when someone says i'm bad at lying when i'm not lying
    What's that? i couldn't hear it through the lies.

(Original post by vin)
    :bawling:
    I meant not in love with anyone. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    What's that? i couldn't hear it through the lies.

I meant not in love with anyone. :tongue:
    :grumble:thanks a bunch

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.