Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Glass123)
    I'm great! I'm a tad tired though, I woke up at 7:45 to go to a day thing to prepare in going to Peru to volunteer!

How are you? I didn't manage to compliment your avatar! I like to watch him and anticipate him spitting sunflower seeds. :ahee: He never does.
    I'm also tired; a 7:00 start to attend this skills for work course thing. Wasn't quite as entertaining as yesterday's modules. :no: I'm also trying to get into voluntary work to bulk up my CV, albeit a little closer to home. :p: But not tired enough to stop me posting here, which is the main thing. :giggle: Aside from that, I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I like the banner, but you may need are darker shade of purple - its a bit washed out against the white.
    Thank you
    People have been saying it looked too light but I wasn't sure how to fix it. I will try a darker purple
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't have that many.......thats not even all the blogs I visit
    you havent gt a link to my blog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    you havent gt a link to my blog
    Your blog is on A-P, I have you on my friends list for that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    People have been saying it looked too light but I wasn't sure how to fix it. I will try a darker purple
    are you kags friend?:confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Your blog is on A-P, I have you on my friends list for that :p:
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm also tired; a 7:00 start to attend this skills for work course thing. Wasn't quite as entertaining as yesterday's modules. :no: I'm also trying to get into voluntary work to bulk up my CV, albeit a little closer to home. :p: But not tired enough to stop me posting here, which is the main thing. :giggle: Aside from that, I'm fine.
    :giggle:
    Ouch, you've had it worst.
    Aaah! But you should try Peru! It embodies all the good things about volunteering closer to home i.e. its free( yeah free:woo:) and its so fun!

edit: www.myplatform2.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    are you kags friend?:confused:
    Yes, I'm even going to backpack around China with him

ReputationRep:
    Well, I hope he considers me a friend

ReputationRep:
    You're adorable. :hugs: Of course I do. Why else would I go around China with you? I trust you not to do stuff to me while i'm sleeping. That's what trust is. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    he told me he doesn't like anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You're adorable. :hugs: Of course I do. Why else would I go around China with you? I trust you not to do stuff to me while i'm sleeping. That's what trust is. :yes:
    Oh...
    I don't want to disappoint you. I wouldn't do anything conciously but there's stuff you need to know about how I sleep:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    he told me he doesn't like anyone
    We've already covered that you're awful at lying. I think I said I don't love anyone. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Oh...
    I don't want to disappoint you. I wouldn't do anything conciously but there's stuff you need to know about how I sleep:ninja:
    Oh baby. We're definitely getting separate beds/rooms/regions now. :hubba:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ugh, daddy is making noise (like, tv and stuff) and I want to sleep :sad: He always has, but now i've swapped rooms i can hear him

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm even going to backpack around China with him
    :s:I see

I want to make another aurthur normal in oblivion land post for my blog, but im not sure what to do with his game:beard: focus on the main quest or everything :s:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i always take it as a compliment when someone says i'm bad at lying when i'm not lying

ReputationRep:
    We've already covered that you're awful at lying. I think I said I don't love anyone. :beard:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    i always take it as a compliment when someone says i'm bad at lying when i'm not lying
    What's that? i couldn't hear it through the lies.

(Original post by vin)
    :bawling:
    I meant not in love with anyone. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    What's that? i couldn't hear it through the lies.

I meant not in love with anyone. :tongue:
    :grumble:thanks a bunch

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.