Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Likewise, Zani-chan. We'll need to catch up on MSN soon. :hugs:

As for those Urban Dictionary entries... I could be wrong, but I suspect that 'Vin' is referring to the actor Vin Diesel and 'Aiko' is referring to the j-pop singer Aiko Yanai. Not sure about 'Kag', though. :erm:
    :hmpf: its always about vin diesal

not project Aiko?:tongue:

well that means that whenever someone searches for "vin" they get stuff about him and not my tsr acount:proud:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You'd not actually stated you did or didn't do anything up till this point so there wasn't anything to trust. Now that you have, I trust that you haven't added anything to Urban Dictionary.

Let's not be selfish Vin. A mongoose will come and eat your face.

How are you? Did you go jogging?
    :hmpf:my Onee-sama!

mongoose:yum:

im ok, woke up late though and missed my 9am start:erm: no jogging today:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

As for those Urban Dictionary entries... I could be wrong, but I suspect that 'Vin' is referring to the actor Vin Diesel and 'Aiko' is referring to the j-pop singer Aiko Yanai. Not sure about 'Kag', though. :erm:
    If it is refering to Vin Diesel, then it begs the question why he'd name one of his testicles after himself. :tongue: And the second definition of Aiko could have been refering the past nature while posting on TSR. :mmm:

I'll forever think of skull **** when someone calls me Kag.

(Original post by vin)
    :hmpf:my Onee-sama!

mongoose:yum:

im ok, woke up late though and missed my 9am start:erm: no jogging today:sad:
    Of course Vin. Of course. :console:

Oh Vin. You didn't miss a lecture did you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

does Aiko mean beloved one?

ReputationRep:
    Howdy folks :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    does Aiko mean beloved one?
    Love (Ai) Child (Ko).

Afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hi Coo. :hugs: How have you been?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Coo. :hugs: How have you been?
    Hey Kag :hugs: I've been good, pretty stressed for various reasons though :sad: It's been a tough year already and it's only February. Sigh.

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    If it is refering to Vin Diesel, then it begs the question why he'd name one of his testicles after himself. :tongue: And the second definition of Aiko could have been refering the past nature while posting on TSR. :mmm:

I'll forever think of skull **** when someone calls me Kag.

Of course Vin. Of course. :console:

Oh Vin. You didn't miss a lecture did you?
    yes thermodynamics/solid mechanics and all that difficult stuff Ill need to catch up on :afraid:

(Original post by Cooro)
    ro-chan:hugs:

you never come here much these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey Kag :hugs: I've been good, pretty stressed for various reasons though :sad: It's been a tough year already and it's only February. Sigh.

How're you?
    I'm sorry to hear Coo. We should catch up on MSN.

I'm fairly well. I've been distracting my boredom with anime and music. What have you been doing this day?

(Original post by vin)
    yes thermodynamics/solid mechanics and all that difficult stuff Ill need to catch up on :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ro-chan:hugs:

you never come here much these days
    vin-kun :lovie: I know I just never seem to have the time anymore. And when I do find some time I normally am on for like, ten minutes before something else comes up that I have to deal with. But I'm on MSN a lot so you can always talk to me on there if you miss me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear Coo. We should catch up on MSN.

I'm fairly well. I've been distracting my boredom with anime and music. What have you been doing this day?
    Indeed, we should

Today was my day off so I slept until about midday in order to actually get some sleep for once. And then I've been watching a little TV and trying to work up the motivation to write the scene I'm supposed to be doing for scriptwriting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    vin-kun :lovie: I know I just never seem to have the time anymore. And when I do find some time I normally am on for like, ten minutes before something else comes up that I have to deal with. But I'm on MSN a lot so you can always talk to me on there if you miss me :p:
    I see you on facebook all the time:hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Just the word thermodynamics makes me want to cry :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I see you on facebook all the time:hmmm:
    Yeah, but that updates itself automatically and I don't really have to pay attention to it. I find it more difficult to pay attention to TSR when I'm working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Just the word thermodynamics makes me want to cry :cry2:
    Jenni:hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Jenni:hugs:
    Vin :hugs: how is vin today?

My Chilli Con Carne's a little hotter than usual, it's quite refreshing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vin :hugs: how is vin today?

My Chilli Con Carne's a little hotter than usual, it's quite refreshing
    im bored and slightly hungry even though I just ate my lunch I also have 2 hours to kill because my lecture at 2 was cancelled :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Indeed, we should

Today was my day off so I slept until about midday in order to actually get some sleep for once. And then I've been watching a little TV and trying to work up the motivation to write the scene I'm supposed to be doing for scriptwriting.
    I'm glad you're well rested. :hugs: Have you not been getting enough? Coo should take care of herself and sleep is integral to a healthy life.

Oh? Writing a scene for an Literature course? :beard: Sounds interesting. What is it based on?

(Original post by vin)
    Try your best. And if you need to chill out, play some quake. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're well rested. :hugs: Have you not been getting enough? Coo should take care of herself and sleep is integral to a healthy life.

Oh? Writing a scene for an Literature course? :beard: Sounds interesting. What is it based on?

Try your best. And if you need to chill out, play some quake. :hugs:
    I cant play quake on this connection:stomp:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    im bored and slightly hungry even though I just ate my lunch I also have 2 hours to kill because my lecture at 2 was cancelled :hmpf:
    oh dear poor vin :console:

I have the biggest apple custard turnover I've ever seen

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.