Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :console:

hi jenni:jumphug:
    Vin - kin :emog: how are you today?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I'm fine Jen. :hugs: How are you?

Yes, Alex always tries to be a little more like me. :o: I consider it an honour at times.
    I'm good thanks :hugs: the winter sun is shining

If everyone was more like you I might like them more But you are definitely one of a kind :emog:

Except vin; vin's fine the way he is aswell :yep:

ReputationRep:
    But you commented on the situation...

Oh well. :tongue: I'm just being a pedant again I guess.
    Pedantry is most annoying :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

If everyone was more like you I might like them more But you are definitely one of a kind :emog:

The Winter sun is a such a tease. :o: It promises warmth yet brings only light. It's quite cold in a London as well.

Oh dear. If everyone were like me the world would be a fantastically hectic place to live in. Anarchy and gothic depression would be rife alongside awkwardly adorable humour. Needless to say the world would not last long.

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Pedantry is sad :console:
    Spouting nonsense on the other hand? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Pedantry is most annoying :dry:
    A man sticks by his words.

ReputationRep:
    The Winter sun is a such a tease. :o: It promises warmth yet brings only light. It's quite cold in a London as well.

Oh dear. If everyone were like me the world would be a fantastically hectic place to live in. Anarchy and gothic depression would be rife alongside awkwardly adorable humour. Needless to say the world would not last long.

I spout nonsense? NONSENSE? NONSENSE!

ReputationRep:
    I spout nonsense? NONSENSE? NONSENSE!
    You were when you commented on the situation of Nico Robin of which you did not know. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    A man sticks by his words.
    :nah: A man says what he likes... I sounded a bit too much like vin before :erm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

I love it for that :love: I love the cold, and the fact that it's uplifting without being glary...I can see the light of day without sunglasses in winter :yep:

I change my mind...make everyone like you, as your twin I'll know which one the original was
    Beautiful things are either fleeting or permanent and inherently true...infact this describes most notable things in the universe...all things of this Earth are fleeting...and in this manner your beautiful world will be too :love:

The world would end up pretty much the same if everyone was like me...there'd just be more dressing up in my world than yours :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    You were when you commented on the situation of Nico Robin of which you did not know. :tongue:
    Robin and I, we historians can guess alot from pictures :p:

ReputationRep:
    Robin and I, we historians can guess alot from pictures :p:
    You needn't be a historian to analyse a picture. :tongue: You cannot grasp the situation from the picture alone, which in turn made it silly to comment on it.

:nah: A man says what he likes... I sounded a bit too much like vin before :erm:
    A man can say what he likes, but to have no conviction in your words makes what you speak to be nothing but nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I love it for that :love: I love the cold, and the fact that it's uplifting without being glary...I can see the light of day without sunglasses in winter :yep:

I change my mind...make everyone like you, as your twin I'll know which one the original was
    Beautiful things are either fleeting or permanent and inherently true...infact this describes most notable things in the universe...all things of this Earth are fleeting...and in this manner your beautiful world will be too :love:

The world would end up pretty much the same if everyone was like me...there'd just be more dressing up in my world than yours :giggle:
    I have no doubt my world would be beautiful, if but a little too depressing at times. :giggle:

A world of Jen where everyone dons patterned socks. :love: A lovely world to say the least.

I really must be off. Talk to all later. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You needn't be a historian to analyse a picture. :tongue: You cannot grasp the situation from the picture alone, which in turn made it silly to comment on it.

A man can say what he likes, but to have no conviction in your words makes what you speak to be nothing but nonsense.
    That sounds pretty rich, coming from a pedant :giggle:

I can grasp that the situation is dire. No I can't tell what everything looks like, but I can think about what is going on. I already know what Thriller Bark looks like from outside, I stumbled upon it, only looking at the picture. Then this... Nico Robin looks angry and more than a little roughed up, more than my previous experiences of One Piece. It doesn't look pretty. :dontknow:

I convict you of fraud :judge:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have no doubt my world would be beautiful, if but a little too depressing at times. :giggle:

A world of Jen where everyone dons patterned socks. :love: A lovely world to say the least.

I really must be off. Talk to all later. :hugs:
    Could you stand constant happiness, really? Your world would be great

Socks :love:

Alright have fun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vin - kin :emog: how are you today?
    good:proud: I had a shower

hows Jenni:emog:
    (Original post by skipp)

:proud:

is everything ok?:s: are you depressed?
    :hmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    That sounds pretty rich, coming from a pedant :giggle:

I can grasp that the situation is dire. No I can't tell what everything looks like, but I can think about what is going on. I already know what Thriller Bark looks like from outside, I stumbled upon it, only looking at the picture. Then this... Nico Robin looks angry and more than a little roughed up, more than my previous experiences of One Piece. It doesn't look pretty. :dontknow:

I convict you of fraud :judge:
    To be honest, in the case of your avatar (and the other one), it was more of an artistic decision to portray her anger than anything pertaining to the plot-line (in a comedic light, no less). :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    good:proud: I had a shower

hows Jenni:emog:

:proud:

is everything ok?:s: are you depressed?

:hmmm:
    Shower, I need one of those :s: better go get one in a minute :giggle:

I'm good thankyou, it's a beautiful day

Pretty sure Vay Vay is fine :emog: but amplified the Vay world would be quite lovely

Strokes the vin-kin :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I accidentally glued by shirt sleeve to the table in art while doing my work and now it's got a dodgy mark on it :s:

Well how be everyone?

ReputationRep:
    eating :yum:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

I accidentally glued by shirt sleeve to the table in art while doing my work and now it's got a dodgy mark on it :s:

Well how be everyone?
    :s: oh dear

You should see some of my clothes now...my shoes especially have fallen foul of paint and mudrock :mmm:

I'm good, yourself?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.