Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :s: oh dear

You should see some of my clothes now...my shoes especially have fallen foul of paint and mudrock :mmm:

I'm good, yourself?
    My trousers, shirt and shoes have paint of them as well :ninja: my shirt also has indian ink on it from a time when I sneezed while using a ink spraying thingy :giggle:

I be good, bit hungry and trying to ignore the amount of school work i need to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    That sounds pretty rich, coming from a pedant :giggle:

I can grasp that the situation is dire. No I can't tell what everything looks like, but I can think about what is going on. I already know what Thriller Bark looks like from outside, I stumbled upon it, only looking at the picture. Then this... Nico Robin looks angry and more than a little roughed up, more than my previous experiences of One Piece. It doesn't look pretty. :dontknow:

I convict you of fraud :judge:
    Why does being a pedant make my statement "rich"? :giggle: I can pick at minor details and wrongs and still believe in what I say, can I not?

Actually, the situation is quite humorous in which she is angry. But kudos for trying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    is everything ok?:s: are you depressed?

:hmmm:
    :o: No, i'm quite fine. Thank you for your concern. :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Why does being a pedant make my statement "rich"? :giggle: I can pick at minor details and wrongs and still believe in what I say, can I not?

Actually, the situation is quite humorous in which she is angry. But kudos for trying.
    Back? :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    My trousers, shirt and shoes have paint of them as well :ninja: my shirt also has indian ink on it from a time when I sneezed while using a ink spraying thingy :giggle:

I be good, bit hungry and trying to ignore the amount of school work i need to do
    :giggle: the pitfalls of the art room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Back? :emog:
    Very much so. :hugs:

In regard to your previous post in which you quoted me, I think I'd turn insane in a world of constant happiness. :o: In our utopia we'll have a nice balance induced through human nature which is fickle and easily depressed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Very much so. :hugs:

In regard to your previous post in which you quoted me, I think I'd turn insane in a world of constant happiness. :o: In our utopia we'll have a nice balance induced through human nature which is fickle and easily depressed.
    Hooray :hugs:

Exactly, there's no way a world of constant happiness could exist...and if it did no one could ever be happy there :giggle:

That's an interesting thought actually, the paradoxial world of happiness :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hooray :hugs:

Exactly, there's no way a world of constant happiness could exist...and if it did no one could ever be happy there :giggle:

That's an interesting thought actually, the paradoxial world of happiness :hmmmm:
    My socks were pink and red today.

I feel like going to Jersey and leaving London for a few weeks... they've begun drilling again outside my window and anime has begun more of a torture than pleasure.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    My socks were pink and red today.

I feel like going to Jersey and leaving London for a few weeks... they've begun drilling again outside my window and anime has begun more of a torture than pleasure.
    I love pink and red socks :yep: got a pair of above the knee red and pink stripe socks on a stall at Covent Garden...not quite sockdreams quality but they're lovely :love:

Sounds like a good idea doesn't it? :p: weather's not been great until today though :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Today's Diagnosis Murder is awesome!!! :pinch:

Oh great a CliffHanger...if I'm on here at 3pm on Monday remind me to turn the telly on :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :waffo:
    :hmmm: I heard from someone at the uni/soc that you were on that irc channel recently, and you never told me

:emo:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Truered)
    :hmmm: I heard from someone at the uni/soc that you were on that irc channel recently, and you never told me

:emo:
    I was? :s: I genuinely don't remember that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I was? :s: I genuinely don't remember that...
    :lolwut:

They showed the logs to me, a person called skipp was online.

Someone stole your name :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    WTF? [s]zomg[/s] becomes :zomg:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :lolwut:

They showed the logs to me, a person called skipp was online.

Someone stole your name :gasp:
    Possibly :giggle: but I do a lot of stuff without knowing I'm doing it...did I/they say anything? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Possibly :giggle: but I do a lot of stuff without knowing I'm doing it...did I/they say anything? :s:
    apparently you mentioned kino's journey

"you" :mmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    apparently you mentioned kino's journey

"you" :mmm:
    I don't think we've seen kino's journey :giggle:

If I log on (again?) I'll inform you...and won't talk about Kino's Journey :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I don't think we've seen kino's journey :giggle:

If I log on (again?) I'll inform you...and won't talk about Kino's Journey :yep:
    Yeah let me know, then I can be around to help out :mmm:

For example last night featured an angstplosion so it would have been better to have someone you know around, as opposed to wandering into it, and then quitting to never return :mmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

For example last night featured an angstplosion so it would have been better to have someone you know around, as opposed to wandering into it, and then quitting to never return :mmm:
    Angstplosion :mmm:

The only time I remember going on there (before I joined the anisoc here) it was dead...although it was noon on a wednesday or something like that so not surprising :giggle:...so I didn't experience any angstplosions :emo:

ReputationRep:

That sounds messy :erm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.