Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Looks like my sister isn't coming home before I was supposed to be going out. Bye bye first anisoc night :indiff:

Ahh well, nothing really missable on the first night. However it would have been fun... :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :o: No, i'm quite fine. Thank you for your concern. :hugs:
    are you sure,
    (Original post by skipp)
    Today's Diagnosis Murder is awesome!!! :pinch:

Oh great a CliffHanger...if I'm on here at 3pm on Monday remind me to turn the telly on :s:
    Jenni watches daytime tv
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Looks like my sister isn't coming home before I was supposed to be going out. Bye bye first anisoc night :indiff:

Ahh well, nothing really missable on the first night. However it would have been fun... :giggle:
    you cant go anyway?:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you cant go anyway?:s:
    I could in theory, but she hasn't phoned so I'm staying put. I haven't told her about this :dontknow: :stomp:

In all honesty I'm too tired in the first place. I barely had 2 hours' sleep =/

ReputationRep:
    I could in theory, but she hasn't phoned so I'm staying put. I haven't told her about this :dontknow: :stomp:

does she have the key?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Jenni watches daytime tv
    I'm home all day vin :giggle: Diagnosis Murder, Murder She Wrote and Monk...good viewing :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Wow dedicated brother :giggle: My brother never leaves the house...but I don't think I'd stay in if he did...he has his own key and a mobile phone...

If I did I'd be crazy mad if he didn't phone though :grumble:

Although there's never a time when there's noone in my house...so this situation wouldn't arise :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm home all day vin :giggle: Diagnosis Murder, Murder She Wrote and Monk...good viewing :yep:
    :no:

well atleast its not loose women :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    does she have the key?
    Yeah, but she can't cook and I need to know what's going on in the first place. Wouldn't want a confusing situation arising. :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :no:

well atleast its not loose women :lolwut:
    *shudders* they have that on at like 2am...it's unbearably dumb :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Wow dedicated brother :giggle: My brother never leaves the house...but I don't think I'd stay in if he did...he has his own key and a mobile phone...

If I did I'd be crazy mad if he didn't phone though :grumble:

Although there's never a time when there's noone in my house...so this situation wouldn't arise :hmmmm:
    Dedicated? :laugh: She's 13(just), not quite responsible enough, especially if she doesn't even phone to tell me what's going on >_<

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but she can't cook and I need to know what's going on in the first place. Wouldn't want a confusing situation arising. :rolleyes:
    why dont you phone her then:dontknow:

(Original post by skipp)
    *shudders* they have that on at like 2am...it's unbearably dumb :lolwut:
    its so awful:yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    why dont you phone her then:dontknow:
    Were she to have a mobile phone...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Dedicated? :laugh: She's 13(just), not quite responsible enough, especially if she doesn't even phone to tell me what's going on >_<
    Oh dear 13 year old girls :giggle: I see your problem...

(Original post by vin)
    its so awful:yucky:
    Agreed :sadnod:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post23600468

Anyone keeping up with the new rep system discussions there's a new gem design poll up :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Were she to have a mobile phone...
    ah I see I didnt realise she was 13 also :s:
    (Original post by skipp)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post23600468

Anyone keeping up with the new rep system discussions there's a new gem design poll up :indiff:
    5 6 7 look nearly identical but they seem to be the best ones :s: I voted for 5 :yes:

ah tsr where regular changes are made for the sake of it :cute:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    ah I see I didnt realise she was 13 also :s:

5 6 7 look nearly identical but they seem to be the best ones :s: I voted for 5 :yes:

ah tsr where regular changes are made for the sake of it :cute:
    I voted for 7 because 7 eight 9 :teeth:

I had no other reasoning really, as you said 5, 6 and 7 are almost identical :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I like the current gems - why are they changing them? Disco gems are groovy!

My GP isnt happy with my recovery......looks like I may have another week off.......and 3 new tablets to take a day. Don't think this is going to go down well with my boss when I call her on Monday :mmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Everyone!

There's this course, right, and it trains you up to be a duty manager, and only one person can be chosen from the whole shop.

Guess who was chosen from my shop.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

I like the circle gems I wouldn't mind if those were chosen. The others don't look much different to me though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Everyone!

There's this course, right, and it trains you up to be a duty manager, and only one person can be chosen from the whole shop.

Guess who was chosen from my shop.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :proud:
    Hi :hi:

Not you :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    WELL DONE! :hugs:

Omedeto! :party:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.