Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Morning :lovehug:

How are you today?
    Good afternoon Jen. :hugs:

I'm feeling very... fuzzy today. :tongue: I wasn't able to get much sleep because I started thinking about things so I left the house at 4.30am to go for a jog and didn't stop till around 6 or 7. Lack of sleep + exercise is not a good combination. :o: I haven't eaten anything either due to lack of appetite... but i've been taking in plenty of water... I hope my body won't shut down on me...

How are you? :tongue: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Well at least your shower is useable now. :console:

Good morning Vin and Jen. How are you two?
    im pretty good, are you ok:puppyeyes: you're not depressed are you:s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle:no it doesnt actually turn on, so I was in the bath

I was pleased earlier when I came back tired and freezing from a short jog in the cold rain :giggle:

Now im happy again :cute:

Jenni:hugs:
    Ah ok that's good to hear :hugs:

Am I the only one who hasn't done any exercise today? :emo:

Meant to start at the gym tomorrow...but instead am facing 3months worth of work all at once...why can noone get their act together?!?!?!?! :stomp:

Good afternoon Jen. :hugs:

I'm feeling very... fuzzy today. :tongue: I wasn't able to get much sleep because I started thinking about things so I left the house at 4.30am to go for a jog and didn't stop till around 6 or 7. Lack of sleep + exercise is not a good combination. :o: I haven't eaten anything either due to lack of appetite... but i've been taking in plenty of water... I hope my body won't shut down on me...

How are you? :tongue: :hugs:
    Exercise no food and no sleep, a heady combination :p: sounds like sundays of old :hmmmm: in fact it sounds like sometime around now you should materialise in my kitchen and fall asleep on the table...

That's what grey sundays do to you...

I'm alright but all rawry...I want to smash things, quietly and poke a hole in the clouds :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Exercise no food and no sleep, a heady combination :p: sounds like sundays of old :hmmmm: in fact it sounds like sometime around now you should materialise in my kitchen and fall asleep on the table...

That's what grey sundays do to you...

I'm alright but all rawry...I want to smash things, quietly and poke a hole in the clouds :grumble:
    One day you'll expect to see food on the table but instead you'll find a chibi little chinese kid in the foetal position on your kitchen table. Oh life. :tongue:

Smash things? :o: I'd do that if my arms would move the way I wanted them to. Though chaos might not bode well with my current persona do perhaps it's a good thing I can move well.

:hugs: Any reason you want to smash things and break a hole in our reality by being able to poke a hole in the clouds?

(Original post by vin)
    im pretty good, are you ok:puppyeyes: you're not depressed are you:s:
    I am quite, but more down to me than much of your doing - so don't apologise.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    One day you'll expect to see food on the table but instead you'll find a chibi little chinese kid in the foetal position on your kitchen table. Oh life. :tongue:

Smash things? :o: I'd do that if my arms would move the way I wanted them to. Though chaos might not bode well with my current persona do perhaps it's a good thing I can move well.

:hugs: Any reason you want to smash things and break a hole in our reality by being able to poke a hole in the clouds?

I am quite, but more down to me than much of your doing - so don't apologise.
    Last time it was a chibi little blonde girl...it's been a while since I've found anyone on the table :hmmmm:

And probably best to cocoon yourself in a blanket and hum :yep:

Because I feel like my brain is going to explode...I hate this time of year...I want to rawr or scream and I do not like clouds :mad:

Hmm that feels mildly better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Last time it was a chibi little blonde girl...it's been a while since I've found anyone on the table :hmmmm:

And probably best to cocoon yourself in a blanket and hum :yep:

Because I feel like my brain is going to explode...I hate this time of year...I want to rawr or scream and I do not like clouds :mad:

Hmm that feels mildly better
    The day I find a chibi little blonde girl on my table will be a very interesting day. :yes: In a non-perverse way of course... I was just going to give her neko ears and cook some food for her and chat.

:giggle: No, if I still probably couldn't sleep at the moment because of my thoughts. :mmm: I'll keep going until I pass out on my P.C.

:hugs: Is there anything wrong with this time of year?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The day I find a chibi little blonde girl on my table will be a very interesting day. :yes: In a non-perverse way of course... I was just going to give her neko ears and cook some food for her and chat.

:giggle: No, if I still probably couldn't sleep at the moment because of my thoughts. :mmm: I'll keep going until I pass out on my P.C.

:hugs: Is there anything wrong with this time of year?
    I gave her food a blanket and decided to turn off 'the full monty' which she must've put on...because I don't remember owning that film :hmmmm:

I didn't think you could sleep except out of exhaustion...which is why I suggested balnket + humming :yep:

It just makes me a little :nutcase: no idea why...I blame the clouds :grumble: 3 months of flat grey? It's like someone cemented over the sky and trapped us all in...can't understand why everyone else isn't freaked out by that :dontknow: and then I realise we're all trapped in here anyway :afraid: the Earth is very small...

ReputationRep:
    bloody car owners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I gave her food a blanket and decided to turn off 'the full monty' which she must've put on...because I don't remember owning that film :hmmmm:

I didn't think you could sleep except out of exhaustion...which is why I suggested balnket + humming :yep:

It just makes me a little :nutcase: no idea why...I blame the clouds :grumble: 3 months of flat grey? It's like someone cemented over the sky and trapped us all in...can't understand why everyone else isn't freaked out by that :dontknow: and then I realise we're all trapped in here anyway :afraid: the Earth is very small...
    Yes, i'm exhausted right now but my mind is still in a full buzz. I need it to become weak, like a flickering candle. :yes:

I've lived in London for most of my life so i'm used to the grey sky. :giggle: Though your thoughts brings me back to the first time I consciously saw snow and assumed my eyesight was turning abnormal. :tongue:

When we're older we'll travel the world and follow the clear blue sky whether it lay in China or Spain or France or anywhere.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes, i'm exhausted right now but my mind is still in a full buzz. I need it to become weak, like a flickering candle. :yes:

I've lived in London for most of my life so i'm used to the grey sky. :giggle: Though your thoughts brings me back to the first time I consciously saw snow and assumed my eyesight was turning abnormal. :tongue:

When we're older we'll travel the world and follow the clear blue sky whether it lay in China or Spain or France or anywhere.
    That sounds lovely :o: flickering candles are so beautiful

I should be used to the grey sky too...but I can't stand it :giggle: but I can see what you mean about snow...plays with your head...

And yes let's do that funnily enough that is my dream on days like this...not necessarily chasing the heat all the time, because that affects my head...but clarity and blue sky and seeing the entire world :giggle: China, Japan, Spain, France, Canada...wherever the blue sky takes us :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    bloody car owners
    yes :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Ive been wasting time reading this:giggle:
    http://www.empireonline.com/features...er/default.asp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That sounds lovely :o: flickering candles are so beautiful

I should be used to the grey sky too...but I can't stand it :giggle: but I can see what you mean about snow...plays with your head...

And yes let's do that funnily enough that is my dream on days like this...not necessarily chasing the heat all the time, because that affects my head...but clarity and blue sky and seeing the entire world :giggle: China, Japan, Spain, France, Canada...wherever the blue sky takes us :o:
    In terms of the mind, a flickering candle would be along the lines of passing out for a few seconds then turning back on. :giggle:

We'll just avoid the grey clouds. :giggle: This means little London. :o: Oh i'd love to travel the world with you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Ive been wasting time reading this:giggle:
    http://www.empireonline.com/features...er/default.asp
    Spiderman 3 made a nice date movie. :erm: Though on date movies, the film isn't usually what's in focus. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Hello
    Morning Kath. :hugs: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Morning Kath. :hugs: How are you?
    I'm good, we should meet up! Before Chinese new year I just wrote about that in my blog, is your household making zongzi?
    How are you?

http://open.spotify.com/track/2JHPtPvzDkH32voD8wx0sS
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    In terms of the mind, a flickering candle would be along the lines of passing out for a few seconds then turning back on. :giggle:

We'll just avoid the grey clouds. :giggle: This means little London. :o: Oh i'd love to travel the world with you. :hugs:
    Every day I've spent in London has been beautiful and Clear or really rainy...which means the clouds are going away...so I'll just bring the weather to you :yep: wish this worked in Jersey :giggle:

My friend thinks I bring the rain...almost every time there's been lots of rain I'm there :giggle:
    Although I'm there almost all the time when he's home :erm:

But yes lets travel the world it'll be amazing :o:

I'm going to be broke after uni :sigh: but lets forget about that for the moment :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    I'm good, we should meet up! Before Chinese new year I just wrote about that in my blog, is your household making zongzi?
    How are you?

http://open.spotify.com/track/2JHPtPvzDkH32voD8wx0sS
    We already have zong! :giggle: We're always a little early in this house. :o: My mum takes the reins for making food on Chinese new year and most big occasions though.

Who is this woman calling me a dinosaur?

ReputationRep:
    We already have zong! :giggle: We're always a little early in this house. :o: My mum takes the reins for making food on Chinese new year and most big occasions though.

Who is this woman calling me a dinosaur?
    XD It's not directed at you, I just thought it was funny and a good song. Sharing the joy.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.