Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I'm fuzzy.

I read Bloody Kiss after you left me yesterday. It was rather entertaining. :giggle: Thanks for the recommendation.

You're more sensible than me in real life. :o:
    Black Bird is similar but quite different at the same time, if you liked Bloody Kiss I think you will like it onii chan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Black Bird is similar but quite different at the same time, if you liked Bloody Kiss I think you will like it onii chan
    I visit that another day. :hugs: Not in the mood for love today. Might watch some 'Monster'. Centered around human nature... how apt. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    is this to me?:puppyeyes:

I am good:proud:

hows ath
    i'm good thanks vin.

Who else has such sophisticated tastes in food?

ReputationRep:
    i'm good thanks vin.

Who else has such sophisticated tastes in food?
    If I was a little drunk I would make a crude sex joke about eating people.

ReputationRep:
    If I was a little drunk I would make a crude sex joke about eating people.
    but your not drunk so it is not needed onii chan :p:

ReputationRep:
    but your not drunk so it is not needed onii chan :p:
    Noted. But it would have made me smile.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh I dunno. You could be sad inside. You okay? :hugs:

I like dinosaurs just as I like pens and pencils, but if someone called me a pen or a pencil i'd be very confused. :o:

I haven't been to the National History Museum in ages...
    I'm sad because of the clouds and the brain and the clouds and I want my friend to come home :emo:

But I wasn't sad before :sad:

I suppose so :giggle: but I reckon I'd be less confused about being called a dinosaur than a pen or pencil...stationary shopping is good though...I like notepads the best at the moment...I have an Oxford npad
    But not at Smiths...that place has no soul...

I like that the museums in London are free...I donate every time because I like them...but at least you have the option :o:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep someone :puppyeyes:

Most likely kag :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm sad because of the clouds and the brain and the clouds and I want my friend to come home :emo:

But I wasn't sad before :sad:

I suppose so :giggle: but I reckon I'd be less confused about being called a dinosaur than a pen or pencil...stationary shopping is good though...I like notepads the best at the moment...I have an Oxford npad
    But not at Smiths...that place has no soul...

I like that the museums in London are free...I donate every time because I like them...but at least you have the option :o:
    Awww. We can be sad together. :hugs: I have some nice music on to cheer me up though - Goldmund. I think it's not the right type of music to cheer me up but i'm too lazy to find anything else. :tongue:

If someone called me a note pad i'd be ecstatic. :love: For some reason...

WHsmiths smells nice. :o:

I go to Art Galleries more than museums. I like both equally though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Thanks for the rep someone :puppyeyes:

Most likely kag :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Awww. We can be sad together. :hugs: I have some nice music on to cheer me up though - Goldmund. I think it's not the right type of music to cheer me up but i'm too lazy to find anything else. :tongue:

If someone called me a note pad i'd be ecstatic. :love: For some reason...

WHsmiths smells nice. :o:

I go to Art Galleries more than museums. I like both equally though.
    My Brother's watching the footy...so I have that to listen to :indiff: but yes lets wallow a little without sinking in the mud

And in that case I think I'll name my notepad Kag...because it's a very nice name for a notepad

*wallow wallow* :yum:

The Smith's I worked in didn't smell of anything...Waterstone's smells good though...I wish I'd worked there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My Brother's watching the footy...so I have that to listen to :indiff: but yes lets wallow a little without sinking in the mud

And in that case I think I'll name my notepad Kag...because it's a very nice name for a notepad

*wallow wallow* :yum:

The Smith's I worked in didn't smell of anything...Waterstone's smells good though...I wish I'd worked there
    I would have thought wallowing included sinking into the mud. Then we crawl out of the mud and take a bath and sleep. :hugs:

Oh! Please do! I'll name my rock Jen - i've not given her a name yet. :giggle:

Waterstone's is, most probably, my favourite store in the entire world. When I walk inside it feels like i'm right at home. :love: The serenity of the deserted window sill as I flick through page after page sinking into the worlds the words portray is heaven to me.

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww
    What's up Kaito?

ReputationRep:
    What's up Kaito?
    Spider :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I would have thought wallowing included sinking into the mud. Then we crawl out of the mud and take a bath and sleep. :hugs:

Oh! Please do! I'll name my rock Jen - i've not given her a name yet. :giggle:

Waterstone's is, most probably, my favourite store in the entire world. When I walk inside it feels like i'm right at home. :love: The serenity of the deserted window sill as I flick through page after page sinking into the worlds the words portray is heaven to me.
    I thought sinking completely in the mud would result in our deaths :giggle: lets just sink a little then...

Thanks Vay :hugs: I like rocks, my pet rock is named Baggins :o:

Mine too...it really does feel like home doesn't it? So many books, so many pages :o:

Speaking of Baths I need a shower :hmmmm:

Later everyone :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Pick it up and throw it out of the window.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to go watch something while i do some work cya all when i am done :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I thought sinking completely in the mud would result in our deaths :giggle: lets just sink a little then...

Thanks Vay :hugs: I like rocks, my pet rock is named Baggins :o:

Mine too...it really does feel like home doesn't it? So many books, so many pages :o:

Speaking of Baths I need a shower :hmmmm:

Later everyone :hugs:
    I'd like to see how metaphorical mud will kill us. :mmm:

:tongue: I'm going to collect rocks from all over china.

:hugs: Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    pussy :hmmm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.