Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Been really sick lately :sick: but I get to miss some school, though that is a kinda bad thing because I've missed 11 school days in the last ~30 days (22 school days). What about you?
    Ouch that's a lot, hope you get better soon :console:
    I've got a pile of work to do and waiting for my Core 2 book to arrive :s: but otherwise all is good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :indiff: Nico Robin isn't supposed to be a cowgirl :mad: :stomp:

Sanji sounds the most ******* retarded of them all :rant:

And they mutilated crocodile :indiff:
    :laugh:

:console:there there atleast they've lost the licence now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ouch that's a lot, hope you get better soon :console:
    I've got a pile of work to do and waiting for my Core 2 book to arrive :s: but otherwise all is good :yep:
    C2, right? Have fun with that. I especially hated it because of this one question in the exam that I spent over half an hour on, but then again, I hated S1 for that as well and despised C3 because of so many questions like that
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    C2, right? Have fun with that. I especially hated it because of this one question in the exam that I spent over half an hour on, but then again, I hated S1 for that as well and despised C3 because of so many questions like that
    I only need to improve it by a few marks to get my A overall...figured C2 would be the easiest to gain marks on :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :laugh:

:console:there there atleast they've lost the licence now
    They still exist :indiff: Did they offer a subbed version of their edits aswell? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    C2 ...C4:dry:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    They still exist :indiff: Did they offer a subbed version of their edits aswell? :afraid:
    No I dont think they did :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

No I dont think they did :erm:
    :puke:

C.C.C.C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I hate C4 They start off the chapters soo easy that I start to relax myself, but when it gets to the middle of the chapter, it is 10 times harder :mad:

So how's bleach going?

ReputationRep:
    C
    c.c
    C.c.c
    C.c.c.c

therefore vin's favorite is C2

ReputationRep:
    I hate C4 They start off the chapters soo easy that I start to relax myself, but when it gets to the middle of the chapter, it is 10 times harder :mad:

So how's bleach going?
    pretty boringly:dontknow:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    in pizza hut they actually serve pepsi :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    pretty boringly:dontknow:
    I suppose the anime is pretty boring, but if you read the manga, it is awsome!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose the anime is pretty boring, but if you read the manga, it is awsome!
    I do not:nah:

ReputationRep:
    The manga's pretty boring too if you as me :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    The manga's pretty boring too if you as me :indiff:
    It's just slow. And then gets really fast. And then slow.

Last chapter was like "AWESOME!" and I really want to see it animated. But then it's like "mehhhhh" and just goes on with 3 chapters of one very lame character running in circles.

ReputationRep:
    I'm betting next week will switch to one of the side battles, you know just to kill any kind of tension the way Kubo seems to love doing :indiff: - I just can't get excited about Bleach anymore :dontknow:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    C
    c.c
    C.c.c
    C.c.c.c

therefore vin's favorite is C2
    They call this vin-kin's Law :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You guys might find this interesting:

Click

:giggle: Amazing. I'm set on eating there sometime in the near future... reservations must be annoyingly scarce though.

The fifth image (the car repair factory in Japan) looks more like a stylish modern home than anything else. I've always wanted a glass wall for my home... I hope Jenni's seeing this. :giggle:

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You guys might find this interesting:

Click

:giggle: Amazing. I'm set on eating there sometime in the near future... reservations must be annoyingly scarce though.

The fifth image (the car repair factory in Japan) looks more like a stylish modern home than anything else. I've always wanted a glass wall for my home... I hope Jenni's seeing this. :giggle:

I'm looking :giggle: I'll bear that in mind...the yellow treehouse restaurant #2 :eek: I wants it...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.