Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    And cover his luscious locks? :gasp: Perish the thought.

I'll be wearing a black tophat with dark blue rim.

There'll be others of course - Alex in leather and chains, Aiko in a black cocktail dress, Cara in a shirt, pants and waistcoat.

This would never happen :no: Cara is a dress and heels person with fabulous jewellery :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You'll look fabulous :yep:

No.

You can have a thorned rose on your breast pocket if you want.
    :hmpf:screw that
    Cara in a shirt, pants and waistcoat.

mummy will look like a poorly dressed lesbian :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Because she's mean........and tired of me yelping everytime I get locks of it stuck in doors/chairs/buttons :sigh:
    weak mummy:console:

I need to go to a hair person thingy :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Because she's mean........and tired of me yelping everytime I get locks of it stuck in doors/chairs/buttons :sigh:
    But you have curly locks...it's a crime to cut them off :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    But you have curly locks...it's a crime to cut them off :puppyeyes:
    I tell people this, but they argue that since it is long enough to reach the small of my back the weight is pulling the curl out

I shall be insisting the evil person with scissors keep as much length as they can though :sadnod: I'd feel bald with short hair! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You all look beautiful in my head...apart from Alex...but he looks appropriate :giggle:

Cara's outfit looks especially good in my head, I like waistcoats a lot :yep:
    Really? Well I was actually thinking about Alex in Jeans, torn boots, a leather jacket and a chain necklace.

I like waist coats too. :yep: I have a number of them and wear them when I want something light yet stylish - though I only have dark blue, black and white.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

:hmpf:screw that

Be careful what you say vin...that sounds like my outfit yesterday, I do not do 'poorly dressed' :hmmm:

And no worries vin...I'll get a compromise between what's in my head and Vay's suggestions...you will look fabulous indeed :yep:

Mother does have a point about jewelery and heels though...they are her trade marks :giggle: A lovely gown, simple, elegant, in a jewel colour...maybe emerald or sapphire or gold? and beautiful jewelery...and a fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Be careful what you say vin...that sounds like my outfit yesterday, I do not do 'poorly dressed' :hmmm:

And no worries vin...I'll get a compromise between what's in my head and Vay's suggestions...you will look fabulous indeed :yep:

Mother does have a point about jewelery and heels though...they are her trade marks :giggle: A lovely gown, simple, elegant, in a jewel colour...maybe emerald or sapphire or gold? and beautiful jewelery...and a fan
    jenni dresses like a poorly dressed lesbian :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I have a number of friends who dress in waist coats, shirts and pants. They look lovely.

This would never happen :no: Cara is a dress and heels person with fabulous jewellery :yep:
    You'll look beautiful and stylish. The alcohol cabinet will be double stocked when you make a visit.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Really? Well I was actually thinking about Alex in Jeans, torn boots, a leather jacket and a chain necklace.

I like waist coats too. :yep: I have a number of them and wear them when I want something light yet stylish - though I only have dark blue, black and white.
    Mine's a very thin deep grey/black stripe...so it looks like a textured deep grey, I love it :love:

And :mmm: I pictured that wrong...my image had alex being kept as mother's slave pet...
    Your idea is much better :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Pervert :hahaha:

Guessing Oda drew Nami...if so I'm sure he is :sadnod:
    :proud:

One Piece eyes are not the same as each other, you should see Luffy's ultra pissed off expression.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    jenni dresses like a poorly dressed lesbian :zomg:
    I do not :hmmm:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :proud:

One Piece eyes are not the same as each other, you should see Luffy's ultra pissed off expression.
    I googled her...Nami's eyes are creepy :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Very well, if I cannot have Cara in a waistcoat, i'll have you in one. Stylish Jenni.

ReputationRep:
    Cara's boobs do not like shirts or waistcoats :nah: I like Skipps idea better :laugh: Jewel colours suit my colouring very well :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I do not :hmmm:

I googled her...Nami's eyes are creepy :afraid:
    good:proud:
    Cara's boobs do not like shirts or waistcoats :nah: I like Skipps idea better :laugh: Jewel colours suit my colouring very well :yes:
    boobs:poke:

going to animoo now bye:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Mine's a very thin deep grey/black stripe...so it looks like a textured deep grey, I love it :love:

And :mmm: I pictured that wrong...my image had alex being kept as mother's slave pet...
    Your idea is much better :yep:
    I'd never envisage Alex as some sort of gimp.

Oh, I also have a grey one but that's from when I was 8. :giggle: It should no longer fit me... but i've yet to try it...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Very well, if I cannot have Cara in a waistcoat, i'll have you in one. Stylish Jenni.
    Agreed :yep: a thousand times agreed...

This is going to be one great pumpkin
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    good:proud:

boobs:poke:

going to animoo now bye:ciao:
    Bye vin :hugs:

I'd never envisage Alex as some sort of gimp.

Oh, I also have a grey one but that's from when I was 8. :giggle: It should no longer fit me... but i've yet to try it...
    I find my old clothes still fit...I used to wear really baggy clothes as a child :mmm:

Neither did I :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    That is why we have cleavage. :o: I'll have Alex "guard" you from the perverts. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    See ya later Vin :emog:

I'm trying to decide if I can be bothered paying attention to Katanagatari right now :beard:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.