Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Pfft. You'd build a brothel in your own home if you could. :mmm:
    I don't want other perverts visiting my house. I'd much rather employ a harem who hang about in my hot springs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Deja vu... we talked about this before. If Nelson's column is demolished, so is the British Library
    Because?

ReputationRep:
    Bye Cara-pyon :ciao:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Deja vu... we talked about this before. If Nelson's column is demolished, so is the British Library
    :nah:

Everyone leaves all at once :grumble:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Because?
    Alex has an active imagination :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want other perverts visiting my house. I'd much rather employ a harem who hang about in my hot springs
    Oh Alex.

(Original post by skipp)
    Science says I could have been :yep: and I was thinking really hard about ending up in London so yes, yes I was...

It just started properly snowing for about a minute...made things white...then it stopped
    :giggle: If you walk outside and there's a light breeze which suddenly becomes stronger then disappears, it means i'm nearby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    This is probably the more likely option if we're being realistic :mmm:
    Suffice to say, Alex doesn't stand a chance. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I have just noticed I seem to have got paint on my shirt again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Alex has an active imagination :yep:
    Indeed. :giggle:

Not a bad thing of course. Do away with my imagination and you may as well do away with me altogether.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh Alex.

:giggle: If you walk outside and their a light breeze which suddenly becomes stronger then disappears, it means i'm nearby.
    :hugs: This is why Vay is the best

ReputationRep:
    Because?
    :rolleyes: Because the same damage would be inflicted upon it if I learnt of Nelson's column's destruction and that a restaurant was to be built there. This would be my vengeance, vay bay.

Oh vay, how you doubt me... I know you wouldn't actually do it, that we're being silly here, but I am insulted that you suggest you would even do such a ******* thing. I know what would hurt you just as much, so... admit it, you wouldn't touch Nelson's column if there was a reasonable risk that the British Library would be destroyed as retribution. :laugh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Indeed. :giggle:

Not a bad thing of course. Do away with my imagination and you may as well do away with me altogether.
    And me :sad:

But we will not have any librarys being destroyed :indiff:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I have just noticed I seem to have got paint on my shirt again
    :giggle: Clothes + Art = Mess

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Because the same damage would be inflicted upon it if I learnt of Nelson's column's destruction and that a restaurant was to be built there. This would be my vengeance, vay bay.
    Last night you said it wasn't to do with hatred. Contradictory much? :mmm:

(Original post by skipp)
    And me :sad:

But we will not have any librarys being destroyed :indiff:
    Of course not. Who dares to touch a library with ill felt thoughts will be sent to Brazil.

ReputationRep:
    Skipp has more posts than Vin? Weird :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: Clothes + Art = Mess
    It seems to happen rather a lot to me though at least it's not indian ink this time.

I am also currently playing a game I like to call bag fishing. It's a game where I route through my school bag looking for in this case some notes. So far I have found a pair of Pliers, a umbrella, my phone charger and a lino cutting tool :lolwut:

Edit- Add a battery and a two pound coin to that list.

ReputationRep:
    Last night you said it wasn't to do with hatred. Contradictory much? :mmm:

Retribution =/= hatred. However, I would hate you if you did such a thing, so don't make me despise you under any circumstance. There's a good boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    Skipp has dominated the thread from the beginning. :yes:

How have you been Yuuki?

ReputationRep:
    Retribution =/= hatred. However, I would hate you if you did such a thing, so don't make me despise you under any circumstance. There's a good boy.
    But you're seeking retribution out of hatred. :erm: Or are you doing it out of love, or sorrow? :giggle: Let's not get jumbled up with our words and meanings Alex.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    You're obviously not familiar with the amount I post here :hmmm:

The other day I went away and conversation stopped until I came back :proud:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.