Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Retribution =/= hatred. However, I would hate you if you did such a thing, so don't make me despise you under any circumstance. There's a good boy.
    Talking with you's fun when you get like that :rofl:

(Original post by JWH)
    It seems to happen rather a lot to me though at least it's not indian ink this time.

I am also currently playing a game I like to call bag fishing. It's a game where I route through my school bag looking for in this case some notes. So far I have found a pair of Pliers, a umbrella, my phone charger and a lino cutting tool :lolwut:

Edit- Add a battery and a two pound coin to that list.
    Ah man I miss that game :o:

Usually I found I didn't have my school books but I did have 7 coils of wire, pliers, stuffing, makeup, paint, a gameboy, batteries, food, gum, a model dragon/smoking bunny/rat, toy penguin, puppet, test tubes....etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're obviously not familiar with the amount I post here :hmmm:

The other day I went away and conversation stopped until I came back :proud:
    They were scared what you would do if they continued posting. :afraid:

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    But you're seeking retribution out of hatred. :erm: Or are you doing it out of love, or sorrow? :giggle: Let's not get jumbled up with our words and meanings Alex.
    I'm doing it in the name of justice. Let's not be patronising or pedantic Vay :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Talking with you's fun when you get like that :rofl:
    :hmpf:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They were scared what you would do if they continued posting. :afraid:

:emog: Such good children...Vin-kin welcomed me back he received extra petting for being on the ball
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :hmpf:
    You don't have to give me that face...you know I find it hilarious:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah man I miss that game :o:

Usually I found I didn't have my school books but I did have 7 coils of wire, pliers, stuffing, makeup, paint, a gameboy, batteries, food, gum, a model dragon/smoking bunny/rat, toy penguin, puppet, test tubes....etc.
    I have also just found a sock in there which I have no idea why it was in there :lolwut: Your list is rather impressive :giggle: I actually keep all my books in my bag at the same time so I never need to remember to pack the right books in the mourning. Though somehow lots of junk gets in there as well

I rather my room versoin of this game. Last time I played that I found a sombrero, a buddha statue, a still full tin of qualitiy street (which is now empty), a 30mW green laser pen, a 118 wig and a few other things none of which included the thing I was looking for.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :proud:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Jenni's activity in this thread is rather formidable. At my peak, I only managed to reach around 1,000 at best. I'm glad, though. The chat thread was on its death bed until her arrival. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it in the name of justice.
    Here's where i'd ask you to explain your form of justice but it's probably as warped as your definition of honour so i'm just going to sit here and listen to more Muse while giggling at you.

Let's not be patronising or pedantic Vay :emog:
    Patronising?
    There's a good boy.
    Well done Alex.

Pedantic? Either you don't know the meaning of the word or you're just telling me not to be. :erm: In truth, the other time I said I was being pedantic was just to spare your feelings. :hugs:

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I have also just found a sock in there which I have no idea why it was in there :lolwut: Your list is rather impressive :giggle: I actually keep all my books in my bag at the same time so I never need to remember to pack the right books in the mourning. Though somehow lots of junk gets in there as well

I rather my room versoin of this game. Last time I played that I found a sombrero, a buddha statue, a still full tin of qualitiy street (which is now empty), a 30mW green laser pen, a 118 wig and a few other things none of which included the thing I was looking for.
    How did I forget socks? :rolleyes: add that to the list

Wow I like your room version :giggle: ...my room's really tidy and I cleared out all the junk so I no longer make discoveries :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Jenni's activity in this thread is rather formidable. At my peak, I only managed to reach around 1,000 at best. I'm glad, though. The chat thread was on its death bed until her arrival. :giggle:
    That's a bit of exaggeration. :giggle: She added more colour. :tongue:

You'll be joining the picture spam I assume?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    :p: The chat thread surely could never have been on it's death bed?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Here's where i'd ask you to explain your form of justice but it's probably as warped as your definition of honour so i'm just going to sit here and listen to more Muse while giggling at you.

Patronising?

Well done Alex.

Pedantic? Either you don't know the meaning of the word or you're just telling me not to be. :erm: In truth, the other time I said I was being pedantic was just to spare your feelings. :hugs:

Such a kind boy :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Tis OK, I'm now a qualified first aider *waves plasters*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Such a kind boy :hugs:
    :o:

I'm feeling quite irritable today. :giggle:

I've been playing with my emotions by jumping back and forth from One Piece and Monster. :giggle: Tons of fun.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    That's a bit of exaggeration. :giggle: She added more colour. :tongue:
    Admittedly, the decline in activity, while noticeable, was short lived, largely in part to Jenni's arrival. :giggle:

You'll be joining the picture spam I assume?
    Assuming I'm around for it, of course. :tongue:

(Original post by skipp)
    Unfortunately, many that frequented the chat thread have either chosen to lurk and only post occasionally or have left altogether. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    How did I forget socks? :rolleyes: add that to the list

Wow I like your room version :giggle: ...my room's really tidy and I cleared out all the junk so I no longer make discoveries :sad:
    I'm glad I found the laser pen I was looking for that a few nights ago, I use it to freak out the joggers that use the country park behind me house in the evening their reaction to seeing a bright green spot infront of them is always funny :giggle:

My room is a mess yet I know where everything is :proud: well untill someone else goes in there to look for something then I can't find damn anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Assuming I'm around for it, of course. :tongue:
    I'm sure we can hold off until you get on. I do like your pictures.

ReputationRep:

Patronising?

Well done Alex.

What you were doing fit the definition of pedantry very well. There you are being patronising again "just to spare my feelings", as if I was a sensitive weaking deserving of false pity. My definition of honour is warped? Didn't I say that "honour" was a subjective concept, as in one which varies depending on the viewpoint of the individual?

I don't like to confront people about nonsense but this is just getting ridiculous :hmpf:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.