Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Unfortunately, many that frequented the chat thread have either chosen to lurk and only post occasionally or have left altogether. :sadnod:
    How sad :sad: I hope that doesn't happen again any time soon

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :o:

I'm feeling quite irritable today. :giggle:

I've been playing with my emotions by jumping back and forth from One Piece and Monster. :giggle: Tons of fun.
    THen we can growl and grumble together :grumble:
    I do enjoy mixing comedy and serious series' stir up your emotions and eventually they will settle

(Original post by Juno)
    Tis OK, I'm now a qualified first aider *waves plasters*
    Congrats :party:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I'm glad I found the laser pen I was looking for that a few nights ago, I use it to freak out the joggers that use the country park behind me house in the evening their reaction to seeing a bright green spot infront of them is always funny :giggle:

My room is a mess yet I know where everything is :proud: well untill someone else goes in there to look for something then I can't find damn anything.
    Green Laser pen? :teeth: I've only seen red and blue ones...my room used to be a tip....too much paper and stuff to make it neat...but now it's beautiful :love:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    What you were doing fit the definition of pedantry very well. There you are being patronising again "just to spare my feelings", as if I was a sensitive weaking deserving of false pity. My definition of honour is warped? Didn't I say that "honour" was a subjective concept, as in one which varies depending on the viewpoint of the individual?
    :console: now now Alex calm down

ReputationRep:
    What you were doing fit the definition of pedantry very well. There you are being patronising again "just to spare my feelings", as if I was a sensitive weaking deserving of false pity. My definition of honour is warped? Didn't I say that "honour" was a subjective concept, as in one which varies depending on the viewpoint of the individual?
    If pointing out nonsense makes me a pedant then yes, i'm a pedant.

Everyone has feelings that needs to be spared Alex - it's more consideration than patronisation.

Yes you did. It's still warped. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Skipp has dominated the thread from the beginning. :yes:
    I see

(Original post by skipp)
    You're obviously not familiar with the amount I post here :hmmm:

The other day I went away and conversation stopped until I came back :proud:
    It's hard to keep up :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like to confront people about nonsense but this is just getting ridiculous :hmpf:
    Are you kidding? I love it. :mmm:

(Original post by skipp)
    THen we can growl and grumble together :grumble:
    I do enjoy mixing comedy and serious series' stir up your emotions and eventually they will settle
    I only mix epic and sad together. :o: The rest can stay apart.

I've cheered myself up with this though:

:giggle: She's so happy. I want all those hats...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Green Laser pen? :teeth: I've only seen red and blue ones...my room used to be a tip....too much paper and stuff to make it neat...but now it's beautiful :love:
    I got it off amazon a while back :grin: I have seen red lasers before but not blue I like really lasers (seconded by fire) they are really funky though I have nearly blinded myself with them a few times :ninja:

I have decided that I want a chocobo :indiff:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Are you kidding? I love it. :mmm:

I only mix epic and sad together. :o: The rest can stay apart.

I've cheered myself up with this though:

I love it too :mmm: please do go on...at least for our enjoyment...

Wow, that's the happiest woman ever :eek:

That's cheered me up too I want the fluffy hats :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I got it off amazon a while back :grin: I have seen red lasers before but not blue I like really lasers (seconded by fire) they are really funky though I have nearly blinded myself with them a few times :ninja:

I have decided that I want a chocobo :indiff:
    What's a chocobo?

Also the 5th Gen pokemon that's been revealed is a fox...I'm so happy

ReputationRep:

I must say that advert had nothing to do with what they were supposed to be advertising :giggle: but I disagree with the title of the video the weirdest advert ever is that one with the babies roller skatting for that water advert which quiet frankly scares me :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I love it too :mmm: please do go on...at least for our enjoyment...

Wow, that's the happiest woman ever :eek:

That's cheered me up too I want the fluffy hats :yep:
    If Alex isn't enjoying it then i'll stop. :giggle: I don't see why he'd continue it if he didn't. :erm: I assumed he did. :o:

She is. And she's sooo cute! Like a kitten. :love:

The song is stuck in my head now. :o:

ReputationRep:
    If pointing out nonsense makes me a pedant then yes, i'm a pedant.

Everyone has feelings that needs to be spared Alex - it's more consideration than patronisation.

Yes you did. It's still warped. :o:

Pedantic? Either you don't know the meaning of the word or you're just telling me not to be. In truth, the other time I said I was being pedantic was just to spare your feelings.
    We don't need to argue to a knife edge over this, when lighthearted, playful discussion turns into some tiring argument then that's not what I come here for. This also extends to your dismissal of certain things I was saying whilst you were being equally ridiculous, you know I won't accept that

Ahem. If you could have hurt my feelings, why mention that you could have said worse at all? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    What's a chocobo?

Also the 5th Gen pokemon that's been revealed is a fox...I'm so happy
    This

Spoiler:
    Show

So pretty much a giant yellow chicken :yep:

5th generation :lolwut: I always forget how long pokemon has been going for :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    If Alex isn't enjoying it then i'll stop. :giggle: I don't see why he'd continue it if he didn't. :erm: I assumed he did. :o:

She is. And she's sooo cute! Like a kitten. :love:

The song is stuck in my head now. :o:
    Then can we have a barbeque? I'm in the mood for meat :sad:

I couldn't hear the song, no speakers :giggle:

Dinner time now all :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    We don't need to argue to a knife edge over this, when lighthearted, playful discussion turns into some tiring argument then that's not what I come here for. This also extends to your dismissal of certain things I was saying whilst you were being equally ridiculous, you know I won't accept that

Ahem. If you could have hurt my feelings, why mention that you could have said worse at all? :dontknow:
    But you admit you were being ridiculous then. :yes:

I don't understand - I always have my debates like this. Surely it's through your perception you deem this to be "tiring" while I deem it to be fun. Due to my realisation you're not enjoying this, I guess i'll stop.

I'm not, and I didn't say so. I'm saying I said it to spare your feelings. I didn't say I could say worse - that's your assumption. However, I didn't say I couldn't.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    This

Spoiler:
    Show

So pretty much a giant yellow chicken :yep:

5th generation :lolwut: I always forget how long pokemon has been going for :giggle:
    No this :giggle:

http://www.serebii.net/generation5/

Although cute chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    I must say that advert had nothing to do with what they were supposed to be advertising :giggle: but I disagree with the title of the video the weirdest advert ever is that one with the babies roller skatting for that water advert which quiet frankly scares me :afraid:
    Yes, but it's so happy I we'll forgive them. :yep:

(Original post by skipp)
    Then can we have a barbeque? I'm in the mood for meat :sad:

I couldn't hear the song, no speakers :giggle:

Dinner time now all :wavey:
    Of course. Why not. :tongue:

:hugs: Have a nice meal and get some earphones? It's a very happy, catchy tune.

ReputationRep:
    But you admit you were being ridiculous then. :yes:

I don't understand - I always have my debates like this. Surely it's through your perception you deem this to be "tiring" while I deem it to be fun. Due to my realisation you're not enjoying this, I guess i'll stop.

I'm not, and I didn't say so. I'm saying I said it to spare your feelings. I didn't say I could say worse - that's your assumption. However, I didn't say I couldn't.
    Of course we were both being ridiculous, since when was it otherwise? :mmm:

I'm so glad, that thanks to your realisation that I'm not enjoying this we will move onto happier things
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm now getting excited by buying first aid kit supplies :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No this :giggle:

http://www.serebii.net/generation5/

Although cute chicken
    That fox is evil though my giant yellow chicken aka chocobo :giggle: is better :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but it's so happy I we'll forgive them. :yep:

Of course. Why not. :tongue:

:hugs: Have a nice meal and get some earphones? It's a very happy, catchy tune.
    I rather it over the baby water advert any way :yep:

Also the chocobo song has a catchy tune :proud:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.