The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bye skipp :ciao:
Reply 4021
So glad you all waited for me :proud: return now my lovelies
Reply 4022

:proud: ................. I'm bored :sad:
I'm waiting for the chocobo music to kick in ... Hmm ... I don't like the rearrangement, but as a piece of music it's nice.
Reply 4024
JWH

:proud: ................. I'm bored :sad:

Urge to buy a FF game rising...
Reply 4025
skipp

:giggle: I already have FF13 on pre-order :proud: the FF games are epic I reccomend them hugely :grin:
Reply 4026
skipp

No, spend the money on rabbit toys instead.

:s: do rabbits have toys
Reply 4027
Meh, I'm not in the mood to write and I always take way too many screenshots :sigh:
Reply 4028
Juno
No, spend the money on rabbit toys instead.

:s: do rabbits have toys

No...rabbits don't need toys, they live in an interesting environment :giggle:
skipp

What FF games have you played? :smile:
I'm playing with my camera again. :giggle: This time i'm taking pictures of my room at strange angles. This all started when I wanted tosee how my room would look like through the eyes of a fly.
Reply 4031
skipp

I don't know why but as soon as I read interesting environment the image of a rabbit in the bat cave popped into my head :ninja:
Reply 4032
skipp

sugar free carrots then :smile:
Reply 4033
JWH
I don't know why but as soon as I read interesting environment the image of a rabbit in the bat cave popped into my head :ninja:

HitchHiker's Guide with the Killer Bunny Thing :mmm:
Reply 4034
Kagutsuchi
What FF games have you played? :smile:

Well FF1 (haven't completed though),3,4,7,8,9,10,10-2,12,Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core and Dissidia even though it isn't technically one of the proper FF games :giggle:
Reply 4035
Kagutsuchi
I'm playing with my camera again. :giggle: This time i'm taking pictures of my room at strange angles. This all started when I wanted tosee how my room would look like through the eyes of a fly.

Wow...what a fantastic idea :smile:

Go find my Art Teacher...she'd love you...she'd probably even make you tea if you asked nicely

And I haven't played any...my friend had some...and I knew I'd get addicted so never allowed myself...for years I've walked into hmv, picked up the newest incarnation...and put it down again...every time I go in

I have Advent Children on dvd though...so pretty
Reply 4036
skipp
HitchHiker's Guide with the Killer Bunny Thing :mmm:

Ah yes :giggle: that had to be one of my most favourite parts of that book I laughed so much at that :rofl:
Reply 4037
skipp

Go find my Art Teacher...she'd love you...she'd probably even make you tea if you asked nicely

And I haven't played any...my friend had some...and I knew I'd get addicted so never allowed myself...for years I've walked into hmv, picked up the newest incarnation...and put it down again...every time I go in

Advent Children Complete :coma: awesome film :yep:
skipp

Advent Children is great in terms of animation, voice acting, music ... just lacks a decent plot.
Reply 4039
JWH
Ah yes :giggle: that had to be one of my most favourite parts of that book I laughed so much at that :rofl:

Mine too :proud: well at least my most referenced part :mmm: nothing is funnier than the continually reincarnated Agrajag...most unfortunate character ever

Latest