Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Had the worst dream ever!!!!!!
    Mind telling?

I've not had many dreams lately. Pity. They're very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I remembered my dreams more often. Mostly I wake either pretty happy, or somewhat weirded out, but can never remember why.

ReputationRep:
    I can usually vividly remember my dreams.

Right, i'm going for a jog.

Goodbye. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Mind telling?

I've not had many dreams lately. Pity. They're very interesting.

Well from what I remember, my mother started smashing my anime figures up and I remember seeing a close up view of the pieces that were smashed... then it sorted moved onto another where I was stuck in dawn of the dead.. but my local area

ReputationRep:
    My dreams always have an impact upon me when I experience them. I usually know when I had one. That space between drifting off to sleep and waking up is a very weird period indeed.

I'm going too... later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Well from what I remember, my mother started smashing my anime figures up and I remember seeing a close up view of the pieces that were smashed... then it sorted moved onto another where I was stuck in dawn of the dead.. but my local area
    :eek3: Insane :console:

ReputationRep:
    back:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kun :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    My dreams are always really weird :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I don't want other perverts visiting my house. I'd much rather employ a harem who hang about in my hot springs
    :hahaha: you pay for prostitutes:no:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're obviously not familiar with the amount I post here :hmmm:

The other day I went away and conversation stopped until I came back :proud:
    :emog:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :emog: Such good children...Vin-kin welcomed me back he received extra petting for being on the ball
    :proud:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    vin-kun :jumphug:
    ro-chan:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm back.

Hello anyone who is still here. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    kag:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Vin. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    im good, though slightly hungry again:beard:

how are you?

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone :hello:
    i cant be bothered to read all that i missed, anything interesting happen?

i am now celebrating the end of interviews and the end of my plans for this year by drinking as much JD and coke as i can. (max 1litre coke cos thats all i could carry)

ReputationRep:
    I am at my wits end with this stupid application form :mad: Hopefully will get it all done and handed in on Friday, then hopefully I can forget about the damned thing.

ReputationRep:
    My arm hurts.......I wrote too much this evening :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    im good, though slightly hungry again:beard:

how are you?
    I'm fine. I feel refreshed from jogging in the cold. An interesting choice of songs my ipod chose to give to me this time round...

(Original post by Annaconda)
    hello everyone :hello:
    i cant be bothered to read all that i missed, anything interesting happen?

i am now celebrating the end of interviews and the end of my plans for this year by drinking as much JD and coke as i can. (max 1litre coke cos thats all i could carry)
    Not really.

Well done Anna, I hope your celebrations go well. :giggle: Throw some ice cream in there and make it really crazy. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine. I feel refreshed from jogging in the cold. An interesting choice of songs my ipod chose to give to me this time round...

Not really.

Well done Anna, I hope your celebrations go well. :giggle: Throw some ice cream in there and make it really crazy. :tongue:
    ooh jack daniels coke float, could be interesting.
    moved onto wine now though, should get me drunk quicker.

ReputationRep:

Not really.

interesting in a good way?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.