Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Had the worst dream ever!!!!!!
    Mind telling?

I've not had many dreams lately. Pity. They're very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I remembered my dreams more often. Mostly I wake either pretty happy, or somewhat weirded out, but can never remember why.

ReputationRep:
    I can usually vividly remember my dreams.

Right, i'm going for a jog.

Goodbye. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Mind telling?

I've not had many dreams lately. Pity. They're very interesting.

Well from what I remember, my mother started smashing my anime figures up and I remember seeing a close up view of the pieces that were smashed... then it sorted moved onto another where I was stuck in dawn of the dead.. but my local area

ReputationRep:
    My dreams always have an impact upon me when I experience them. I usually know when I had one. That space between drifting off to sleep and waking up is a very weird period indeed.

I'm going too... later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Well from what I remember, my mother started smashing my anime figures up and I remember seeing a close up view of the pieces that were smashed... then it sorted moved onto another where I was stuck in dawn of the dead.. but my local area
    :eek3: Insane :console:

ReputationRep:
    back:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kun :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    My dreams are always really weird :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I don't want other perverts visiting my house. I'd much rather employ a harem who hang about in my hot springs
    :hahaha: you pay for prostitutes:no:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're obviously not familiar with the amount I post here :hmmm:

The other day I went away and conversation stopped until I came back :proud:
    :emog:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :emog: Such good children...Vin-kin welcomed me back he received extra petting for being on the ball
    :proud:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    vin-kun :jumphug:
    ro-chan:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm back.

Hello anyone who is still here. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    kag:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Vin. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    im good, though slightly hungry again:beard:

how are you?

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone :hello:
    i cant be bothered to read all that i missed, anything interesting happen?

i am now celebrating the end of interviews and the end of my plans for this year by drinking as much JD and coke as i can. (max 1litre coke cos thats all i could carry)

ReputationRep:
    I am at my wits end with this stupid application form :mad: Hopefully will get it all done and handed in on Friday, then hopefully I can forget about the damned thing.

ReputationRep:
    My arm hurts.......I wrote too much this evening :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    im good, though slightly hungry again:beard:

how are you?
    I'm fine. I feel refreshed from jogging in the cold. An interesting choice of songs my ipod chose to give to me this time round...

(Original post by Annaconda)
    hello everyone :hello:
    i cant be bothered to read all that i missed, anything interesting happen?

i am now celebrating the end of interviews and the end of my plans for this year by drinking as much JD and coke as i can. (max 1litre coke cos thats all i could carry)
    Not really.

Well done Anna, I hope your celebrations go well. :giggle: Throw some ice cream in there and make it really crazy. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine. I feel refreshed from jogging in the cold. An interesting choice of songs my ipod chose to give to me this time round...

Not really.

Well done Anna, I hope your celebrations go well. :giggle: Throw some ice cream in there and make it really crazy. :tongue:
    ooh jack daniels coke float, could be interesting.
    moved onto wine now though, should get me drunk quicker.

ReputationRep:

Not really.

interesting in a good way?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.