Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I said I was currently a sub, but the question following that which asked former subs why they canceled was compulsory. :lolwut: I just put 'Other' and 'because the scary red text made forced me to answer' as a comment. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I filled in the survey thing a few hours ago. TSR newsletters? And we're a 'social networking site' as opposed to a forum now? Okay...
    they have been taking it in that direction since they bought the site

I put mean comments in the survery where I could:proud:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Lest you suspect otherwise, the feeling is mutual. :hugs:
    Im watching one piece:proud:

after this ep its time for sleepy time

ReputationRep:
    Aye filled it in too, but most of it was completely irrelevant to me since I'm not a student and don't actually use any of the site apart from Societies and Entertainment :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    NO **** YOU MEGAVIDEO:mad2: I have not watched 72 mins today :mad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh wow :emog: good dog

All's well here, how's things in New York?
    That's good to read. I hope university entry isn't causing too much stress on your part. :smile:

Thankfully, I've adjusted to the move, although I suspect the transition from housewife and occasional freelancer to full time employment will be less smooth. It's been a while, after all. :o:

(Original post by vin)
    you never talked about her much before:eek:
    No real reason to, I suppose. :o:

Onee-sama has abandoned me
    All for the sake of your development. :hugs:

(Original post by skipp)
    Vin forgot something Aiko talked about :eek: this has to be a first :giggle:
    Sadly, there's probably a higher chance that Vin-kin will praise AJ than to forget anything I've said. :sadnod: :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Im watching one piece:proud:

after this ep its time for sleepy time
    Then a prompt review tomorrow morning. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    That's good to read. I hope university entry isn't causing too much stress on your part. :smile:

Thankfully, I've adjusted to the move, although I suspect the transition from housewife and occasional freelancer to full time employment will be less smooth. It's been a while, after all. :o:

No real reason to, I suppose. :o:

All for the sake of your development. :hugs:

Sadly, there's probably a higher chance that Vin-kin will praise AJ than to forget anything I've said. :sadnod: :tongue:
    since when were you a housewife:mmm:

...sadly?:s:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Then a prompt review tomorrow morning. :tongue:
    :nah:

I have my backup source I can watch this ep now, goodnight :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I have every confidence you'll pull through, and with style. You've been through more in your life in terms of transition after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    NO **** YOU MEGAVIDEO:mad2: I have not watched 72 mins today :mad:
    I thought you were using watch one piece.com. Have you been lying to me again?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    since when were you a housewife:mmm:
    The moment I resigned from my job in order to immigrate. Granted, hiring a domestic cleaner has a way of supporting that. :giggle:

...sadly?:s:
    Yes, sadly. :sadnod:

:nah:

I have my backup source I can watch this ep now, goodnight :hugs:
    Vin-kin, when you mentioned that you felt like writing something, I anticipated another review. Why are you so keen on disappointing me? Night. :sad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I have every confidence you'll pull through, and with style. You've been through more in your life in terms of transition after all.
    Thank you, Vay. :hugs: - I too believe I'll manage to adapt relatively quickly and hopefully without too much struggle. I've actually been looking forward to returning to work. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Thank you, Vay. :hugs: - I too believe I'll manage to adapt relatively quickly and hopefully without too much struggle. I've actually been looking forward to returning to work. :smile:
    And I wish you all the best in your new workplace. Please remember to tell me how it's going. :o: Not a neccesity of course - it'd just make me smile warmly.

What coincidence that you should review Canaan on the same day the batch torrent finishes downloading. :tongue: Though i'm dedicating my time to Monster, I may marathon Canaan should the former prove too... murky.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were using watch one piece Have you been lying to me again?
    they have been having problems so their streams were from megavideo
    (Original post by Aiko)
    The moment I resigned from my job in order to immigrate. Granted, hiring a domestic cleaner has a way of supporting that. :giggle:

Yes, sadly. :sadnod:

Vin-kin, when you mentioned that you felt like writing something, I anticipated another review. Why are you so keen on disappointing me? Night. :sad:
    :giggle: housewives dont spend many hours a day playing quake:nah:

:s:why sadly

Im going to write something:sad:

sleep now:proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    they have been having problems so their streams were from megavideo
    Oh. I'm sorry to hear.

(Original post by vin)
    Excuse me, my mother still spends hours on Tetris and Dr Mario.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    And I wish you all the best in your new workplace. Please remember to tell me how it's going. :o: Not a neccesity of course - it'd just make me smile warmly.
    Of course, I'll be assured to tell you how I'm getting on when I can. :smile:

What coincidence that you should review Canaan on the same day the batch torrent finishes downloading. :tongue: Though i'm dedicating my time to Monster, I may marathon Canaan should the former prove too... murky.
    Ha, that is a coincidence. I chose the anime series from the review list since it's the most recent I've seen. I may re-write the review tomorrow when I begin my next one for Cencoroll. :smile: - I hope you're continuing to enjoy Monster too.

(Original post by vin)
    True, they're probably watching television instead. :giggle:

:s:why sadly
    I was typing in jest, although AJ receiving praise from you would be rather nice. :tongue:

Im going to write something:sad:
    I look forward to it. :smile:

sleep now:proud:
    Night. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Of course, I'll be assured to tell you how I'm getting on when I can. :smile:

:
    In New York already? I hope you have a good time there
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    In New York already? I hope you have a good time there
    Have been for a while, moving in early January. As mentioned above, I've settled down, for the most part. Fortunately, I already had a social network before I arrived, so that helped a lot. :smile:

I hope everything is going well with you, Yuuki. From my recollection, you're applying for medicine, so good luck with that. Any particular university that you've set your heart on?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

Well done Aiko :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi everyone :hi:

Well done Aiko :tongue:
    Morning Alex, and thanks. I had applied to more than one job and wasn't successful with the first, which I really wanted. However, this may be a blessing in disguise. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Morning Alex, and thanks. I had applied to more than one job and wasn't successful with the first, which I really wanted. However, this may be a blessing in disguise. :smile:
    Oh yes. It's something, isn't it? :tongue:

I need a part-time job myself. :giggle:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.