Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Its the NHS :indiff:

:p:

Thanks :hugs: I'm taking the opportunity to really have a good job search. However that will have to wait until the pain eases a bit - these painkillers are very strong and are making me lightheaded and drowsy.
    Sorry Cara, I missed your post amidst my discussion with Liptease. :o: - Any public funded organisation is prone to incompetence. Actually, what am I saying? Any organisation, public or private, is. :tongue:

Hopefully, you'll find something suitable soon. I'm also on the job hunt. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful with one senior design job I had applied to (despite getting shortlisted), so it's back to the crossroad for me too. :smile:

Also, I hope the medication will sooth the pain. :sadnod: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Typing when drunk isnt all that hard, I can type reasonably well - you'd only know I was drunk as my thought process gets really random and I'm fancinated by inanimate objects and I end up typing strange things....:erm: Although you all know this already since I've been on a few times when less than sober :mmm:
    Yes, typing wasn't what I was talking about. The though process was. :giggle:

I'll most probably be much the same... just a little.... actually i've never posted drunk so fair play.

I've never known you to be drunk when posting. :giggle: Perhaps i'm naive.

(Original post by vin)
    well I type fairly normally:lolwut: but whilst I try to use proper words they probably make no sense together:s:

russia/the ocean is cold and wet
    :giggle: Proper use of vocabulary can only be exercised... properly with a healthy mind. or... a sober mind. Doesn't really have to be healthy.

An apt explanation for both. Well swim/walk and swim to Aiko. I don't think you'd like to be with me tonight seen as i'm drunk. My meal would be a hug and face rub.

I truly fear i'll do this to Aiko when I eventually meet her. :o: Face rub with hug.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Vin - when I meet you i'll rub my face + hair on you as well. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps exhaustion is acting as a catalyst but 1/2 litre of vodka and feeling drunk? I think i'm slipping methinks I am.

ReputationRep:
    :gasp:

Something I saw while reading a thread on ANN:

To be honest i love the culter and the community out here. A perfect example of the diference ( in my case American being compared to Japanese) if you walk into a resterant or small store such a, say "Coco's" ( a curry house) the entire staff will great you as you walk into the door. My friend Aiko went to the states and said she felt awkward and unwanted when she walked into an American resteraunt and was basicaly glared at by the staff.
    :beard: (I realize it probably isn't the right person :teehee:)

ReputationRep:
    Wow Kagu, you're definately not a cheap date I'm kind of glad my tolerance has gone down so much - makes drinking much much easier on the pocket :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Don't worry Vin - when I meet you i'll rub my face + hair on you as well. :hugs:
    :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    All I want is an MMO to waste some time on but the bloody uni internet wont let me D:<

ReputationRep:
    Wow Kagu, you're definitely not a cheap date I'm kind of glad my tolerance has gone down so much - makes drinking much much easier on the pocket :mmm:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Wow Kagu, you're definately not a cheap date I'm kind of glad my tolerance has gone down so much - makes drinking much much easier on the pocket :mmm:
    My dates don't usually like to get me drunk. :giggle: Or if they do there's an exterior motive.

I drink to get drunk - unfortunately. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the point in drinking unless its to get drunk :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    to relax or to enjoy yourself?:s: you dont always have to be drunk for that

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy enough with soft drinks most of the time TBH - although if if I am just going out for the one or two I'll drink pints. Only drink spirits when aiming for being drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

Damn missed the picture spam again.

Wel how be everyone?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the point in drinking unless its to get drunk :dontknow:
    :emog:

I either tend not to drink, or I have too much vodka :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Evening

ReputationRep:
    Why is BakaTest and Durarara!! out on the same day this week :sigh: Writing both posts in the one day isnt going to be easy.

ReputationRep:
    Why is BakaTest and Durarara!! out on the same day this week :sigh: Writing both posts in the one day isnt going to be easy.
    Baka Test = POSITIVE - C Grade :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    You could...watch them on separate days :zomg:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :eyebrow: Zero?

(Original post by Truered)
    You could...watch them on separate days :zomg:

:mmm:
    I can't do that - they're downloaded and I can't have them sitting about since I want to watch them......may have leave Durarara!! post tomorrow though as blogging that series involves lots of writing.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.