Scroll to see replies

Reply 4280
skipp
:lovehug: Thanks vin-kin

:proud:
Reply 4281
Juno
yucky :jumphug:

How are you? feeling faint? any bleeding? recent head injury? are you breathing and fully conscious?

I am fine :p:
Reply 4282
Yuuki
I am fine :p:

awww, boring :sad:
Reply 4283
vin
:proud:

Hey vin, I found the ultimate Card Fag for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon

In the United Kingdom, the "Christian Power Cards" game was introduced in 1999 by David Tate who stated, "Some people aren't happy with Pokémon and want an alternative, others just want Christian games." The game was similar to the Pokémon TCG but used Biblical figures.

Apparently Pokemon can be religiously offensive :hmmmm:
Reply 4284
skipp
Good times :yep:

you're ill :puppyeyes:
Reply 4285
Juno
you're ill :puppyeyes:

:nah: Sorry to disappoint Juno, I'm perfectly well...if I need first aid in the future though I'll be sure to inform you :yep:
Reply 4286
skipp
:nah: Sorry to disappoint Juno, I'm perfectly well...if I need first aid in the future though I'll be sure to inform you :yep:

but you had the lurgy!

muffy has no feathers, bot other than that even she's fine. but she makes so much noise anyway i'd never know if she was being murdered
Reply 4287
Juno
awww, boring :sad:

Pretty much :wink:

But like Skipp said, I'll let you know :p:
Reply 4288
Juno
but you had the lurgy!

muffy has no feathers, but other than that even she's fine. but she makes so much noise anyway i'd never know if she was being murdered

I got over the lurgy :dontknow:
Ah Muffin :emog: I gave twinkle enough food for a few nights because I was a paranoid the cold might make her hungry :yep: my brother's annoyed because I still made him go out to check her...despite the fact they had enough food and I checked her before I went out for dinner...but you can't let him get away with not doing things or he'll just forget the next time he needs to do something...plus I couldn't check on his rabbit because it hides from me under the hutch
Reply 4289
skipp
Hey vin, I found the ultimate Card Fag for you:

Apparently Pokemon can be religiously offensive :hmmmm:

the card fag at the animoo soc would probably be into those :giggle:

pokemon was banned in turkey because it was evil:yes: ...or something like that:dontknow:

and

http://www.cephasministry.com/save_our_children_pokemon_booklet.html
"For instance, any child exploring the most popular Pokemon websites " 2 will be linked to a selection of occult games such as Sailor Moon, Star Wars, and others more overtly evil."
:lolwut:
Reply 4290
Yuuki
Seems like your inbox is full :o:

Unfortunately, I nearly exceeded the private message limit when I was a subscriber (which is 10,000). As such, I haven't had the opportunity nor inclination to mass delete them. If you wish to have a chat, I'm on MSN. :smile:
Reply 4291
vin
the card fag at the animoo soc would probably be into those :giggle:

pokemon was banned in turkey because it was evil:yes: ...or something like that:dontknow:

and

http://www.cephasministry.com/save_our_children_pokemon_booklet.html
"For instance, any child exploring the most popular Pokemon websites " 2 will be linked to a selection of occult games such as Sailor Moon, Star Wars, and others more overtly evil."
:lolwut:

Halfway down the page and I can barely breath with laughter :rofl:

That and my coat which has a victorian...i.e. rib squeezing cut...

I like how they talk about Professor Oak like he's a real person :mmm:

Also blatant lie:

His first step is to find the "psychic Pokemon" called Kadabra and snatch it from its telepathic, pink-eyed trainer, Sabrina. :proud:
Reply 4292
skipp
I got over the lurgy :dontknow:
Ah Muffin :emog: I gave twinkle enough food for a few nights because I was a paranoid the cold might make her hungry :yep: my brother's annoyed because I still made him go out to check her...despite the fact they had enough food and I checked her before I went out for dinner...but you can't let him get away with not doing things or he'll just forget the next time he needs to do something...plus I couldn't check on his rabbit because it hides from me under the hutch

Muffy was making a nest in the middle of my bed by chewing up an important letter. then she wondered why she got told off.

we feed the outside birdies, cept muffy then gets jealous. she don't eat mealworms, but she has to have em else she sulks.

are the rabbits friends? do they make baby rabbits?! coo has a boy cat and a girl cat but she says they're both broken so there won't be no baby cats :sad:
Reply 4293
Juno
Muffy was making a nest in the middle of my bed by chewing up an important letter. then she wondered why she got told off.

we feed the outside birdies, cept muffy then gets jealous. she don't eat mealworms, but she has to have em else she sulks.

are the rabbits friends? do they make baby rabbits?! coo has a boy cat and a girl cat but she says they're both broken so there won't be no baby cats :sad:

We got ours neutered and spayed, it's better for their health unless you're breeding them on a regular basis, ours are just pets, not breeding animals.

Twinkle's a purebred though :proud: but she's got a wonky line in her fur which is why the breeder decided to sell her, because she'd be disqualified from shows for it...good woman, she's a doctor but she has loads of animals...she even had sheep at one point :yep: people don't seem to keep sheep over here :hmmmm:
Reply 4294
skipp
Halfway down the page and I can barely breath with laughter :rofl:

That and my coat which has a victorian...i.e. rib squeezing cut...

I like how they talk about Professor Oak like he's a real person :mmm:

Also blatant lie:

His first step is to find the "psychic Pokemon" called Kadabra and snatch it from its telepathic, pink-eyed trainer, Sabrina. :proud:

your coat is cutting you?:s-smilie:
Reply 4295
vin
your coat is cutting you?:s-smilie:

No it's squeezing me when I laugh :giggle: I meant cut as in the shape of the coat :p:
Reply 4296
skipp
We got ours neutered and spayed, it's better for their health unless you're breeding them on a regular basis, ours are just pets, not breeding animals.

Twinkle's a purebred though :proud: but she's got a wonky line in her fur which is why the breeder decided to sell her, because she'd be disqualified from shows for it...good woman, she's a doctor but she has loads of animals...she even had sheep at one point :yep: people don't seem to keep sheep over here :hmmmm:

Ah, broken rabbit. No baby rabbit :sad: You don't do that to birds coz they're too ickle and don't like operations.

Muffy's got a wonky everything.

The rabbits friends though?
Reply 4297
skipp
No it's squeezing me when I laugh :giggle: I meant cut as in the shape of the coat :p:

why do you have such a dangerous coat:s:
Reply 4298
Juno
Ah, broken rabbit. No baby rabbit :sad: You don't do that to birds coz they're too ickle and don't like operations.

Muffy's got a wonky everything.

The rabbits friends though?

The rabbits live together so yes they are best friends...well mine and my brother's rabbit do...my auntie's rabbit lives by itself...it's a little dumb so is happy it has a flower pot as it's friend :yep:

And no you couldn't do that to a bird could you? :no: I can't imagine a bird could handle anesthetic? :hmmmm:
Reply 4299
vin
why do you have such a dangerous coat:s:

It's not dangerous :giggle: it's very pretty :yep: I just wouldn't want to run in it :erm:

edit: not going to finish that article right now...but people who believe in a talking snake and demons have issue with children engaging in imaginative play? Sounds about right :rolleyes: