Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    It's not dangerous :giggle: it's very pretty :yep: I just wouldn't want to run in it :erm:

edit: not going to finish that article right now...but people who believe in a talking snake and demons have issue with children engaging in imaginative play? Sounds about right :rolleyes:
    are you sure its not dangerous:hmmm:

why are you wearing a coar inside
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    The rabbits live together so yes they are best friends...well mine and my brother's rabbit do...my auntie's rabbit lives by itself...it's a little dumb so is happy it has a flower pot as it's friend :yep:

And no you couldn't do that to a bird could you? :no: I can't imagine a bird could handle anesthetic? :hmmmm:
    I bought Muffy grapes yesterday and I said to her "I got you grapes" and put em on the table. 2 second later there were no grapes :s: Well, she'd eaten 1, and she eats about 1 a day if I let her.

When Muffy needed an anaesthetic she had about a 40% chance of survival (or maybe less). You only do necessary operations where they might die anyway. Muffy decided she didn't want her operation and has to go in occasionally for re-gluing as it's more faff but less danger. It's also why she has had her tummy scab for such a long time - anything they do for it will be more risky than just letting her keep it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    are you sure its not dangerous:hmmm:

why are you wearing a coar inside
    I'm sure :hugs: and I wore it to go out and it's so pretty I didn't want to take it off again

I'm meant to be going to see a friend I haven't seen in a while tomorrow :indiff: I've forgotten what it's like to see people, and to be honest from what I remember it's not particularly great...I'm going to have to go out in daylight...anyone want to take bets on my chances of survival?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm sure :hugs: and I wore it to go out and it's so pretty I didn't want to take it off again

I'm meant to be going to see a friend I haven't seen in a while tomorrow :indiff: I've forgotten what it's like to see people, and to be honest from what I remember it's not particularly great...I'm going to have to go out in daylight...anyone want to take bets on my chances of survival?
    OMG sexy female vampires:coma:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    I bought Muffy grapes yesterday and I said to her "I got you grapes" and put em on the table. 2 second later there were no grapes :s: Well, she'd eaten 1, and she eats about 1 a day if I let her.

When Muffy needed an anaesthetic she had about a 40% chance of survival (or maybe less). You only do necessary operations where they might die anyway. Muffy decided she didn't want her operation and has to go in occasionally for re-gluing as it's more faff but less danger. It's also why she has had her tummy scab for such a long time - anything they do for it will be more risky than just letting her keep it.
    Aww grapes for muffin :emog: twinkle used to eat grapes when she was a baby...they made a funny squelching sound when she chewed them :giggle: but you had to chop them up into bits so she didn't choke on them :yep:
    And yes...little bit of extra bother is definitely better than a 40% survivasl rate :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

pretty and dangerous :s:

:hubba:

you wont stand a chance :afraid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Aww grapes for muffin :emog: twinkle used to eat grapes when she was a baby...they made a funny squelching sound when she chewed them :giggle: but you had to chop them up into bits so she didn't choke on them :yep:
    And yes...little bit of extra bother is definitely better than a 40% survivasl rate :yep:
    She needs regluing soon I think :sad: She has a neck problem; it's a wound but not really an open wound. It doesn't bleed, it just opens out and you can see her innards :shock: But it doesn't hurt her and it won't kill her, it's just not nice.

Muffy used to hate all fruit, but one day she was on the worktop and Daddy had some grapes on the worktop. And she found them... She only eats grapes and apple though, and she has a bad broccoli phobia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Unfortunately, I nearly exceeded the private message limit when I was a subscriber (which is 10,000). As such, I haven't had the opportunity nor inclination to mass delete them. If you wish to have a chat, I'm on MSN. :smile:
    10,000 :eek: Woah :p:

I'll see you there :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ive not found a caption
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    pretty and dangerous :s:

:hubba:

you wont stand a chance :afraid:
    I'm going to die :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    She needs regluing soon I think :sad: She has a neck problem; it's a wound but not really an open wound. It doesn't bleed, it just opens out and you can see her innards :shock: But it doesn't hurt her and it won't kill her, it's just not nice.

Muffy used to hate all fruit, but one day she was on the worktop and Daddy had some grapes on the worktop. And she found them... She only eats grapes and apple though, and she has a bad broccoli phobia.
    No not nice :sad: Have fun being reglued mufiin :yep:
    Twinkle used to eat apple too...and a bit of brocolli...you can't feed them too much, brocolli and greens were blackie's favourites :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    no, i'm here :grin:q

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    no, i'm here :grin:q
    First Aid won't save me from daylight and social interaction...unless you can build me a fort out of band aids

(Original post by vin)
    You can eat my remains :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    First Aid won't save me from daylight and social interaction...unless you can build me a fort out of band aids

You can eat my remains :sad:
    I dont want to
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I dont want to
    :sad:

Fairly boring thread but the article points out 4chan's founder thinks annonymity online is important :rolleyes: and emphasises the point that 4chan users stopped kitten torture...because that's obviously all the site is for...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1180884

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Fairly boring thread but the article points out 4chan's founder thinks annonymity online is important :rolleyes: and emphasises the point that 4chan users stopped kitten torture...because that's obviously all the site is for...

I like anonymity. It helps me to study human specimens

Hi everyone :hi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

:rofl: nice

Hi Alex :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

I saw the thread
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

get out more :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Muffy don't need regluing.

She's dead

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.