Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My mums having trouble using the calculator on her laptop :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :giggle: My cheeks are usually lightly rosy. Though i'm a naturally warm person so I guess circulation explains that...

How are you?

How is anyone who is here?
    I have poor circulation...I gravitate to warm people and steal their warmth, my friend is like a radiator which is convenient

Nothing's gone right today :indiff: I went to get my car washed, I was the 5th car in the queue, but there isn't enough room for 5 cars to queue so I had to just plonk my car on the forecourt and get in everyone's way, then when there was room everyone in front of me had selected long programs so I was there ages...finally it was my turn, punched in the first number of the code...and the car wash announced it was doing 'a water purge' so I waited...and waited...with a long line of cars forming behind me, wasn't sure how long the ticket was valid, and whether I could drive through said water purge. Finally I gave up and went to find out what was going on, but a nice lady in the car behind offered to do that instead because she was just a passenger...so that was nice of her +1 and the waiting continued and continued....I noticed that said lady's boyfriends car was :teeth: +2 so I looked at it for a while...then I guy who'd been hanging around came poked some buttons, announced he didn't know how to operate the car wash...and left...so waited some more, finally nice lady returned with a woman who announced the car wash was broken, because...it didn't work properly in the cold weather :facepalm: most people clean their cars themselves in warm weather...what's the point of a car wash that breaks in the cold??? Also I thought nice lady had come back, but she hadn't...so knocked on said boyfriend's window...he didn't speak very good English and I think he thought I was accusing him of something luckily she came back to translate just at that moment...
    Although my ticket is valid for 7 days and I get a refund if it's not mended by then + 3

Then I went to M&S thinking I had £10 in change, they didn't have the meal I'd been looking forward to (and asked my brother to buy this morning, because he works there and gets discount...they had them in then), however they did have spare ribs +4 and a 2 for 1 deal on chilli dipping sauce +5 spare ribs were more expensive than the chicken I'd wanted, at over £5 but thinking I had £10 this was fine.
    Got to till, went to pay and realised I had £10-£5.15 that I'd used for the car wash...so I had less than £5...this took all of 3 seconds for me and the girl on the till to sort out...but the other customers still gave us the evils and muttered...which isn't nice for the poor girl when it was so busy, and was ultimately my fault
    But all was resolved with my secret stash of car change which amounted to quite a lot +6
    /complain

Actually that's 6 positives :hmmmm: it's been quite a good day after all it seems....

How are you, how was work? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I have poor circulation...I gravitate to warm people and steal their warmth, my friend is like a radiator which is convenient

Nothing's gone right today :indiff: I went to get my car washed, I was the 5th car in the queue, but there isn't enough room for 5 cars to queue so I had to just plonk my car on the forecourt and get in everyone's way, then when there was room everyone in front of me had selected long programs so I was there ages...finally it was my turn, punched in the first number of the code...and the car wash announced it was doing 'a water purge' so I waited...and waited...with a long line of cars forming behind me, wasn't sure how long the ticket was valid, and whether I could drive through said water purge. Finally I gave up and went to find out what was going on, but a nice lady in the car behind offered to do that instead because she was just a passenger...so that was nice of her +1 and the waiting continued and continued....I noticed that said lady's boyfriends car was :teeth: +2 so I looked at it for a while...then I guy who'd been hanging around came poked some buttons, announced he didn't know how to operate the car wash...and left...so waited some more, finally nice lady returned with a woman who announced the car wash was broken, because...it didn't work properly in the cold weather :facepalm: most people clean their cars themselves in warm weather...what's the point of a car wash that breaks in the cold???
    Although my ticket is valid for 7 days and I get a refund if it's not mended by then + 3

Then I went to M&S thinking I had £10 in change, they didn't have the meal I'd been looking forward to (and asked my brother to buy this morning, because he works there and gets discount...they had them in then), however they did have spare ribs +4 and a 2 for 1 deal on chilli dipping sauce +5 spare ribs were more expensive than the chicken I'd wanted, at over £5 but thinking I had £10 this was fine.
    Got to till, went to pay and realised I had £10-£5.15 that I'd used for the car wash...so I had less than £5...this took all of 3 seconds for me and the girl on the till to sort out...but the other customers still gave us the evils and muttered...which isn't nice for the poor girl when it was so busy, and was ultimately my fault
    But all was resolved with my secret stash of car change which amounted to quite a lot +6
    /complain

Actually that's 6 positives :hmmmm: it's been quite a good day after all it seems....

that was an epic story
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    that was an epic story
    It was, shame it was quite a boring epic story :giggle:

When they make the movie of my life...they won't
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I've done my mid-season Top 5 and now I'm going to bake a chocolate cake :drool:
    I was surprised not to see Nodame Cantabile feature in your top 5. :hmmmm2: Or don't you count sequels?

Chocolate cake. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I was surprised not to see Nodame Cantabile feature in your top 5. :hmmmm2: Or don't you count sequels?

Chocolate cake. :coma:
    :zomg: I completely forgot about Nodame Cantabile!! How did I do that? :confused:

Lets just go with I didnt include sequels :mmm:

Chocolate cake turned out well - although my skirt is now covered in chocolate frosting :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm not having a good day either :cry:

Was sposda pick up a parcel, but got there just as they closed.
    Then went to get my nails done, and they gave me spray white not permanent white.
    Then I got back to my car to find a traffic warden.
    Then I forgot what red traffic lights meant - well I didn't, I understood the concept but thought it didn't apply to me.
    Then I went to Asda and hit a post and broke my wing mirror.

:cry:

But I do have a bottle of wine called Cara.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)

Then went to get my nails done, and they gave me spray white not permanent white.
    Then I forgot what red traffic lights meant - well I didn't, I understood the concept but thought it didn't apply to me.
    :console: Really not a good day for Juno, what's spray white nails?...
    But on the plus side as you said; you have Cara wine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    what

stop being silly :stupid:
    :bike:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    :console: Really not a good day for Juno, what's spray white nails?...
    But on the plus side as you said; you have Cara wine
    False nails that look false :mad: Permanent white is way better! And spray white also needs topping up.

And Daddy is trying to feed me chicken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)

:rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    False nails that look false :mad: Permanent white is way better! And spray white also needs topping up.

And Daddy is trying to feed me chicken.
    Ugh not a good day then, were you expecting spray white or did they just do it and not ask? :s:
    Dad not used to your vegetarianism yet then? :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ugh not a good day then, were you expecting spray white or did they just do it and not ask? :s:
    Dad not used to your vegetarianism yet then? :p:
    They just did it and didn't ask :sad: Spray white is more popular, but I don't like it!

My daddy is just annoying. He also doesn't seem to realise that chicken coated in cheese and cooked in oil really doesn't fit in with my lifestyle.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Actually, can see why as am currently eating ice cream :blush:

ReputationRep:
    http://fwd.five.tv/gadget-show/video...vy-rain-review

Isn't this like ... a high-tech Visual NOvel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :zomg: I completely forgot about Nodame Cantabile!! How did I do that? :confused:

Lets just go with I didnt include sequels :mmm:

Chocolate cake turned out well - although my skirt is now covered in chocolate frosting :erm:
    :hahaha:
    (Original post by skipp)

Nothing's gone right today :indiff: I went to get my car washed, I was the 5th car in the queue, but there isn't enough room for 5 cars to queue so I had to just plonk my car on the forecourt and get in everyone's way, then when there was room everyone in front of me had selected long programs so I was there ages...finally it was my turn, punched in the first number of the code...and the car wash announced it was doing 'a water purge' so I waited...and waited...with a long line of cars forming behind me, wasn't sure how long the ticket was valid, and whether I could drive through said water purge. Finally I gave up and went to find out what was going on, but a nice lady in the car behind offered to do that instead because she was just a passenger...so that was nice of her +1 and the waiting continued and continued....I noticed that said lady's boyfriends car was :teeth: +2 so I looked at it for a while...then I guy who'd been hanging around came poked some buttons, announced he didn't know how to operate the car wash...and left...so waited some more, finally nice lady returned with a woman who announced the car wash was broken, because...it didn't work properly in the cold weather :facepalm: most people clean their cars themselves in warm weather...what's the point of a car wash that breaks in the cold??? Also I thought nice lady had come back, but she hadn't...so knocked on said boyfriend's window...he didn't speak very good English and I think he thought I was accusing him of something luckily she came back to translate just at that moment...

/complain

:emog:jenni

I used a power drill and it was very enjoyable :coma: I felt :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Snap! Me too, I try aim for the armpits, one of the warmest place on the body :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Muffy used to hide down my top for warmth :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Evening

Sounds like it's been a crazy day for some people :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Muffy used to hide down my top for warmth :cry:
    Thats adorable :o: Sorry for your loss *mega huggles

Hello Liquidus Zeromus

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.