Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    But would you wear it? :tongue:

I wouldn't. It'd just take up space in my closet. It wouldn't even make a worthy gift. :giggle:

Most of my clothes do not have labels/brands.

edit: but i'll click on your advert because you are you. :yes:
    :dontknow:maybe, Ill certainly try to make some changes to it so Im not a walking advert :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I want mine to confuse my daddy :sad:
    Your father is confused by clothes?

(Original post by vin)
    :dontknow:maybe, Ill certainly try to make some changes to it so Im not a walking advert :cool:
    I see. I'd probably cut it up... make some holes... turn it into a mask... hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.

Happy Chinese New Year. And to a lesser extent, happy valentines day.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.

Happy Chinese New Year. And to a lesser extent, happy valentines day.
    I said it to you already and you didnt care :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I said it to you already and you didnt care :cry2:
    I believe I wished you a happy chinese new year early this morning (1amish).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Your father is confused by clothes?
    Yeah! Like, t shirts have got all these holes in :confused:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Should have posted this earlier, but Happy Chinese New Year everyone. :smile:

I'm assuming you're heading to China Town soon? I hope you have a good one. I'll be doing the same shortly, only the one over here, and then I'm heading out somewhere with Luke in the evening. :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    恭喜发财

edit: oh yeah, sposda do a translation. i'm really hoping it don't mean "**** off" or similar, coz it's sposda say like happy new year cept that's not the literal meaning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

I'm assuming you're heading to China Town soon? I hope you have a good one. I'll be doing the same shortly, only the one over here, and then I'm heading out somewhere with Luke in the evening. :smile:
    it better be times square :mad:

ReputationRep:
    not that

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Happy Chinese New Year! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

Well I convinced my family to go up to Manchester to meet with my extended family without me so i'm home alone. I may go out a little later to see the celebrations if i'm interested but I have people coming over a this evening so I have to buy/cook dinner for them which would be troubled by my travelling to central. :o:

I hope you have a wonderful evening with Luke. :cute: Have... fun.

And they call me not innocent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    not that
    Then what?

ReputationRep:
    Then what?
    doesnt matter :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    doesnt matter :sad:
    ok.

ReputationRep:
    Well I convinced my family to go up to Manchester to meet with my extended family without me so i'm home alone. I may go out a little later to see the celebrations if i'm interested but I have people coming over a this evening so I have to buy/cook dinner for them which would be troubled by my travelling to central. :o:

I hope you have a wonderful evening with Luke. :cute: Have... fun.

And they call me not innocent.
    Bakecakes.

ReputationRep:

Oh to think my figures are probably sitting in some parcelfarce depot all alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Bakecakes.
    For dinner?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    For dinner?
    Yes.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.