Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    But would you wear it? :tongue:

I wouldn't. It'd just take up space in my closet. It wouldn't even make a worthy gift. :giggle:

Most of my clothes do not have labels/brands.

edit: but i'll click on your advert because you are you. :yes:
    :dontknow:maybe, Ill certainly try to make some changes to it so Im not a walking advert :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I want mine to confuse my daddy :sad:
    Your father is confused by clothes?

(Original post by vin)
    :dontknow:maybe, Ill certainly try to make some changes to it so Im not a walking advert :cool:
    I see. I'd probably cut it up... make some holes... turn it into a mask... hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.

Happy Chinese New Year. And to a lesser extent, happy valentines day.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes.

Happy Chinese New Year. And to a lesser extent, happy valentines day.
    I said it to you already and you didnt care :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I said it to you already and you didnt care :cry2:
    I believe I wished you a happy chinese new year early this morning (1amish).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Your father is confused by clothes?
    Yeah! Like, t shirts have got all these holes in :confused:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Should have posted this earlier, but Happy Chinese New Year everyone. :smile:

I'm assuming you're heading to China Town soon? I hope you have a good one. I'll be doing the same shortly, only the one over here, and then I'm heading out somewhere with Luke in the evening. :smile:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    恭喜发财

edit: oh yeah, sposda do a translation. i'm really hoping it don't mean "**** off" or similar, coz it's sposda say like happy new year cept that's not the literal meaning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

I'm assuming you're heading to China Town soon? I hope you have a good one. I'll be doing the same shortly, only the one over here, and then I'm heading out somewhere with Luke in the evening. :smile:
    it better be times square :mad:

ReputationRep:
    not that

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Happy Chinese New Year! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

Well I convinced my family to go up to Manchester to meet with my extended family without me so i'm home alone. I may go out a little later to see the celebrations if i'm interested but I have people coming over a this evening so I have to buy/cook dinner for them which would be troubled by my travelling to central. :o:

I hope you have a wonderful evening with Luke. :cute: Have... fun.

And they call me not innocent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    not that
    Then what?

ReputationRep:
    Then what?
    doesnt matter :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    doesnt matter :sad:
    ok.

ReputationRep:
    Well I convinced my family to go up to Manchester to meet with my extended family without me so i'm home alone. I may go out a little later to see the celebrations if i'm interested but I have people coming over a this evening so I have to buy/cook dinner for them which would be troubled by my travelling to central. :o:

I hope you have a wonderful evening with Luke. :cute: Have... fun.

And they call me not innocent.
    Bakecakes.

ReputationRep:

Oh to think my figures are probably sitting in some parcelfarce depot all alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Bakecakes.
    For dinner?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    For dinner?
    Yes.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.