Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woomie)
    Hi everyone! :wavey:
    Nice to see you again. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Nice to see you again. How are you?
    I'm well Kag I have been busy accumulating white hairs via the stress. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm well Kag I have been busy accumulating white hairs via the stress. How are you?
    Oh dear. I have a few white hairs of my own. They're rather irritating. Although I think mine is down to genetics more than stress... hmmm...

May I ask why you are stressed? Just out of concern and curiosity. :o: I'm fine and fairly relaxed, though I now have people over who insist on making my room a pig sty.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: white hairs

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Glass. I don't think we've met before.
    Nice to meet you

Cute. Now everyone wants to have white hair :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. I have a few white hairs of my own. They're rather irritating. Although I think mine is down to genetics more than stress... hmmm...

May I ask why you are stressed? Just out of concern and curiosity. :o: I'm fine and fairly relaxed, though I now have people over who insist on making my room a pig sty.
    Oh dear family I imagine? I've got a lot to do with college. And time seems to be slipping by with a fury!

(Original post by Glass123)
    Nice to meet you

You too glass. Kag and I are going for that distinguished look don't ya' know. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    near:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear family I imagine? I've got a lot to do with college. And time seems to be slipping by with a fury!

You too glass. Kag and I are going for that distinguished look don't ya' know. :laugh:
    Oh dear. :o: Well as with any student all i can say is wade through it. With manly gusto.

I believe the ladies know us as silver foxes. :giggle:

(Original post by Glass123)
    You know it. :cute:

(Original post by vin)
    near:hahaha:
    What's wrong with being Near?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. :o: Well as with any student all i can say is wade through it. With manly gusto.

I believe the ladies know us as silver foxes. :giggle:

You know it. :cute:

What's wrong with being Near?
    near is the most boring character if all with the personality of cardboard :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    near is the most boring character if all with the personality of cardboard :sadnod:
    He's the stoic intelligent character who was also cute. I love him for that. Granted he's no L - as if there ever could be another :rolleyes: - but I still liked him.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with vin. Boring.

ReputationRep:
    He's the stoic intelligent character who was also cute. I love him for that. Granted he's no L - as if there ever could be another :rolleyes: - but I still liked him.
    because having a personality would make him like L :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    because having a personality would make him like L :wtf:
    did I say that?

edit: Don't know why I asked that question.

I didn't say that.

ReputationRep:
    did I say that?

edit: Don't know why I asked that question.

I didn't say that.
    your :rolleyes: implied as much:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Near was dull, Mello was much more interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    your :rolleyes: implied as much:hmmm:
    I don't see how you gathered that from my post. I said he's no L... I didn't once say he could be regardless of what he has or does.

My ":rolleyes:" implied it?... I was sincere when I said "as if there could be another". L is unique. Treat my :rolleyes: like a scoff.

Even if I was saying "as if there could be another" in a sarcastic sense, I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I thought Near would be like L if he had a personality... which Near did - stoic.

ReputationRep:
    my t shirt thingy is stuck at 28
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    my t shirt thingy is stuck at 28
    my t shirt thingy is stuck too

ReputationRep:
    La la la lal laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.