Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Thanks Cara and someone else for rep!

Also thanks anyone who watched that ad. I got 52/50 views. I finally have some clothes to wear! :woo:
    Note this at the top of the page :hmmm: your earlier campaigning wasn't just annoying it was naughty:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As many of you will have noticed we are currently being over run by threads regarding the burger king t-shirt competition.

There is a specific thread where you can post your links here.

If you are found to be creating new threads anywhere else on the site or posting your links in any other threads then you may well be warned. This includes campaigning via PM and posting links in your signature.

Please help the mods with this and report any links that you see outside of the above mentioned thread.
    i
    e
    t
    -
    randdom
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to randdom
    Visit randdom's homepage!
    Find all posts by randdom
    Add randdom to Your Buddy List

(Original post by vin)
    :eek:its you
    You too, I'd expect this from Keo :hmmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    skippity :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Note this at the top of the page :hmmm: your earlier campaigning wasn't just annoying it was naughty:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As many of you will have noticed we are currently being over run by threads regarding the burger king t-shirt competition.

If you are found to be creating new threads anywhere else on the site or posting your links in any other threads then you may well be warned. This includes campaigning via PM and posting links in your signature.

Please help the mods with this and report any links that you see outside of the above mentioned thread.
    i
    e
    t
    -
    randdom
    View Public Profile

Your scorn is adorable. :hugs:

How was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Spoiler:
    Show

i
    e
    t
    -
    randdom
    View Public Profile

free stuff
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    vin, it isn't allowed in your sig. remove it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it Vin. It adds to the decor.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Oh yes.

Happy Chinese New Year. And to a lesser extent, happy valentines day.
    Happy St. Cyril's Day aswell...let as all gaze in wonder at the Russian Alphabet :yep:

Also Happy Jenni's sort of Anniversary :proud:

What a day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    free stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    vin, it isn't allowed in your sig. remove it.
    I think Vin can make his own decisions.

Don't do it Vin. It adds to the decor.
    :tongue: You just want trouble. :o:

Happy Chinese New Year by the way.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    skippity :jumphug:
    Juno :hugs: how are you today?

Your scorn is adorable. :hugs:

How was your day?
    :hugs: I've just woken up so I'm not sure :giggle: How about you?

(Original post by vin)
    free stuff
    Don't be naughty
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    I think Vin can make his own decisions.

Vin can make his own decisions within the site rules and guidelines...it's in neon pink at the top of the screen and vin should know better :sadnod:

Keo should also know better but you expect it from him :giggle: then just send site scorn his direction later :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Juno :hugs: how are you today?
    daddy fixed my car

should be doing homework, but not :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Happy St. Cyril's Day aswell...let as all gaze in wonder at the Russian Alphabet :yep:

Also Happy Jenni's sort of Anniversary :proud:

What a day...

Um.. okay. Happy chinese new year and happy valentines. :lovehug:

(Original post by skipp)
    :hugs: I've just woken up so I'm not sure :giggle: How about you?
    At near 8pm? :giggle: You sound like me when I was 16. :tongue: Ditch school, sleep, go online. Repeat from ditch school. :giggle:

I've had a fairly calm day. I have green tea while my friend is entertaining me with some piano jazz improv though. Calmest valentines night for quite some years...

:o:

Thank you. Same to you and nice to meet you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vin can make his own decisions within the site rules and guidelines...it's in neon pink at the top of the screen and vin should know better :sadnod:
    Regardless of rules, Vin can choose what he does. You can send him a little judgement but you can't tell him exactly what to do. :tongue: That is of his own choice.

I like your avatar.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Um.. okay. Happy chinese new year and happy valentines. :lovehug:

At near 8pm? :giggle: You sound like me when I was 16. :tongue: Ditch school, sleep, go online. Repeat from ditch school. :giggle:

I've had a fairly calm day. I have green tea while my friend is entertaining me with some piano jazz improv though. Calmest valentines night for quite some years...

:o:
    :lovehug: And you too dear

Pretty much :giggle: only I didn't sleep because I was doing math last night...so actually I effectively went to school (ie my bed) and stayed behind to do extra work :hmmmm:

That sounds lovely :o: glad you're having a good night

(Original post by Juno)
    daddy fixed my car

should be doing homework, but not :sad:
    Good good

And oh dear Juno :sad: homework later?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Regardless of rules, Vin can choose what he does. You can send him a little judgement but you can't tell him exactly what to do. :tongue: That is of his own choice.

I like your avatar.
    :sadnod: you'll learn

Vin is being naughty and he knows it...but vin is only 3, and one of my favourites, so we'll let him off full blown scorn :love: but anyone older than 3 with a brain can see an instruction, in place for the good of others in bright neon pink and follow it :rolleyes: not to do so is incredibly irresponsible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :lovehug: And you too dear

Pretty much :giggle: only I didn't sleep because I was doing math last night...so actually I effectively went to school (ie my bed) and stayed behind to do extra work :hmmm:

That sounds lovely :o: glad you're having a good night
    What a diligent twin you are. :hugs: Don't work too hard and strain your body. :o:

I had the most peculiar dream last night that I had a siamese twin who would regularly point out what i'm actually thinking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Vin is being naughty and he knows it...but vin is only 3, and one of my favourites, so we'll let him off full blown scorn :love: but anyone older than 3 with a brain can see an instruction, in place for the good of others in bright neon pink and follow it :rolleyes: not to do so is incredibly irresponsible
    tsr isnt the boss of me :nah:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    well i was planning a whole day of homework, as i have such a lot that needs doing. I've done one maths question, and attempted 2 other bits, but i gavce up when it wanted me to apply the first derivative test.

i need to look at my spreadsheet for my computer course and see why it still isn't right.

And I need to read about tiger econonomies

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Pray tell, what will I learn? :tongue:

I'm not saying what Vin is doing is right or that he should or should not do it. I'm just saying that people should not explicitly tell vin what to do especially seen as he can make the decision himself - it's his choice he doesn't follow guidelines.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.