Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    What a diligent twin you are. :hugs: Don't work too hard and strain your body. :o:

I had the most peculiar dream last night that I had a siamese twin who would regularly point out what i'm actually thinking.
    Ok, I'll try not to, think we're a little past that now though :giggle: brain does stuff...body just has to go along with it :p:

Ah that's nice :o: I had a dream my rabbit got a tumor and died :sad:

(Original post by vin)
    tsr isnt the boss of me :nah:
    No but you know you're going to want to throw the rule book at someone soon, and I love you too much to let you embarrass yourself in front of the new girl :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ok, I'll try not to, think we're a little past that now though :giggle: brain does stuff...body just has to go along with it :p:

No but you know you're going to want to throw the rule book at someone soon, and I love you too much to let you embarrass yourself in front of the new girl :hmmm:
    :blush:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    Pray tell, what will I learn? :tongue:

I'm not saying what Vin is doing is right or that he should or should not do it. I'm just saying that people should not explicitly tell vin what to do especially seen as he can make the decision himself - it's his choice he doesn't follow guidelines.
    That whatever me and vin do for each other it's for our own good, it's best just to leave us to it :yes:
    And long standing members flouncing site rules do no good for anyone :giggle: but that's less important

Where's alex? :hmmmm: you argue like him but you're more interesting...I think you'd get along
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :blush:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Dreams are silly things.

I know all too well. :o: If my body could manifest into an independent physical state, he'd detest and beat the crap out of me.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Dreams are silly things.

I know all too well. :o: If my body could manifest into an independent physical state, he'd detest and beat the crap out of me.
    Yes they are :sad:

I think mine would too...body is never happy with what any of us do...except sleep...body likes sleep...so maybe it'd have a nap and then beat the crap out of us :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh he's past that already. He called me not hardcore. Needless to say I was shocked and appalled and cried. It was the worst moment of my life.

(Original post by skipp)
    That whatever me and vin do for each other it's for our own good, it's best just to leave us to it :yes:
    And long standing members flouncing site rules do no good for anyone :giggle: but that's less important

Where's alex? :hmmmm: you argue like him but you're more interesting...I think you'd get along
    I was more targeting Juno's order for him to remove it actually. :giggle: I didn't mind your judgement. :tongue:

I see... I shall keep an eye out for Alex. Though i'm sledom on here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :lovehug:

Im on 32 :teeth:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Oh he's past that already. He called me not hardcore. Needless to say I was shocked and appalled and cried. It was the worst moment of my life.

I was more targeting Juno's order for him to remove it actually. :giggle: I didn't mind your judgement. :tongue:

my society.

what i say goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    my society.

what i say goes.
    out the window :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes they are :sad:

I think mine would too...body is never happy with what any of us do...except sleep...body likes sleep...so maybe it'd have a nap and then beat the crap out of us :p:
    :giggle: But we know our weaknesses! I'll just throw some tofu in the other direction and run! :giggle:

(Original post by Juno)
    my society.

what i say goes.
    Delusions my dear, delusions.

ReputationRep:
    Juno is one of the leaders of this society so its kind of part of our job to enforce the rules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

More interesting? :sad: Or just not as perverted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    my society.

what i say goes.
    (Original post by vin)
    out the window :mmm:
    Pretty much what I was going to say.

It's nice to meet you one of the leaders, but you can see i'm not a member of this society. :yes: Your powers are useless on me.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

That's not embarrasing himself, that's just vin :giggle: good to know his dignity's in tact :yep:

And Juno's part of tsr history (seriously go read it she's in there ):
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq....sr_cat#faq_ukl
    And also one of this society's fabulous leaders, she was here when the rule book was just a faint flicker of the imagination...so unless she's in a particularly foul mood her mere presence here demands respect :yep: also Juno is awesome...but that's a seperate issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Juno is one of the leaders of this society so its kind of part of our job to enforce the rules
    like anyone listens to you:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That's not embarrasing himself, that's just vin :giggle: good to know his dignity's in tact :yep:

And also one of this society's fabulous leaders, she was here when the rule book was just a faint flicker of the imagination...so unless she's in a particularly foul mood her mere presence here demands respect :yep: also Juno is awesome...but that's a seperate issue
    Respect is earned. :tongue:

Yes, Vin hasn't slipped up in my view of him yet. I'm sure he's lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    like anyone listens to you:hahaha:
    Oh I know no one listens to me :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)

:proud:

ReputationRep:
    Respect is earned. :tongue:

Yes, Vin hasn't slipped up in my view of him yet. I'm sure he's lovely.
    I am lovely :puppyeyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.