Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Endless eight :daydreaming: :train:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    choo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    choo
    I don't think they do that these days :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    We're going to need two kitchens it seems :sadnod:

We have at least two of everything else, another kitchen shouldn't be too much bother :giggle:

The one with the bird was nice :yep: but everything else was a little out of keeping...I think I can get round that though...so you want a modern kitchen, easy to clean, white work tops, easily wipable/brushable floor (I've already decided on lino for my floor, because I'm going to need it :p: )...do the walls have to be white too?

Also favourite colour?
    I wouldn't mind if the worktops were a light glossy silver. If the work tops are white then I might want the walls white as well. Though if they are either, my kitchen would have to be in a tower with glass walls. The colours would be wasted if light were not to shimmer off it; radiating with beauty. :love:

I really like these two:

Spoiler:
    Show

I don't have a favourite colour. I'm quite receptive to all of them.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon

ReputationRep:
    Hello LLoT.

I'm going to go now. Dinner with cousins.

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :poke:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I wouldn't mind if the worktops were a light glossy silver. If the work tops are white then I might want the walls white as well. Though if they are either, my kitchen would have to be in a tower with glass walls. The colours would be wasted if light were not to shimmer off it; radiating with beauty. :love:

I really like these two:

Spoiler:
    Show

I don't have a favourite colour. I'm quite receptive to all of them.
    Have fun :wavey:

If it's too sterile I'll be afraid just designing it...you're kitchen's having at least a little character whether you like it or not :p:

Just started one on paint, white floor, stainless steel or black appliances, silver work tops, white fittings, playing with a purple table and walls, but not sure that works, going to try pale blue next and work from there :hmmmm:

edit: Ok problem solved, you're getting your modern kitchen :p: I like the 2nd design out of those two the most, so loosely based on that, added a bit of pale blue so it's not sterile, it's going to be quite a big kitchen so you have a proper clean working space, but the far end is going to be a little more quirky, a gradual transition from the splendor of the rest of the house to the cleanliness of your kitchen...the best part is the positioning, can't describe it but I think you'll approve :p:

In fact I think I'm going to alter all your living spaces to be a bit like that...

Actually pale green with a bit of pale pink possibly would give it an oriental feel which would be great :hmmmm: which do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ... just made some tea :awesome:

And started a download of the latest FMA:B :awesome:

I'm :awesome: :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    My figures seem to be stuck somewhere between the US and the UK :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...to go to Amecon this year or not...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Not.
    Why not? :p:

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Telford Expo in 5 days! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    I would go to Telford if a train up there was an extortionate price for less than a 40 minute journey :|

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been to an expo yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    you're not missing much:nah:

go to ame :hmmm: regestration opens at 9 today :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Neither have I :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you're not missing much

go to ame regestration opens at 9 today
    That's okay then. Their fault for being in the midlands or London!

Yeah I know. I had a blast last time so I'm quite tempted to. It's just the train & costume. Trains are so hard! Did I tell you that on my way to Leicester...I was so nervous that I asked the same staff person 3 times for directions and didn't realise he was the same guy? He was pissed... What to cosplay >_>

Oooh...Ame forums mentioned a hentai panel.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    That's okay then. Their fault for being in the midlands or London!

Yeah I know. I had a blast last time so I'm quite tempted to. It's just the train & costume. Trains are so hard! Did I tell you that on my way to Leicester...I was so nervous that I asked the same staff person 3 times for directions and didn't realise he was the same guy? He was pissed... What to cosplay >_>

Oooh...Ame forums mentioned a hentai panel.
    Do you want a male or female costume, what's your build/skin tone/hair colour?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.